Forum › A Day With Senpai discussion

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

They look like they're very good friends! :)

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

gonna be honest it's a little distracting that these girls clothes are several levels more detailed than their bodies and faces but whatever, it's still enjoyable enough

Untitled
joined Jan 23, 2022

Indeed a day with senpai

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I think they are going to graduate to roommates soon.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Aww wholesome and cute~

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

An official, but possibly non-canon, side chapter for The Bones of an Invisible Person (Toumei Ningen no Hone).

There was, perhaps, very minor subtext in the main story suggesting these two might like each other, but nothing concrete.

joined Feb 10, 2022

If I'm not mistaken, this is kinda epilogue for Ogino's Toumei Ningen no Hone. It's from the author so it I guess it's canon tho it was never explained what happened between the ending and this extra

last edited at May 11, 2022 1:01PM

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

If I'm not mistaken, this is kinda epilogue for Ogino's Toumei Ningen no Hone. It's from the author so it I guess it's canon tho it was never explained what happened between the ending and this extra

Well, I do got a theory of my own. Basically, Aya turned herself in but got acquitted due to lack of evidence. However, being in jail awaiting trial and pleading guilty may have been enough for her to feel some sort of atonement and she went back and meeting her Senpai once more and Senpai convinces her to embrace the atonement that she got and move on towards the future she crafted. And ofc that results in her and Senpai hitting it off and we got the extra chapter that we did

Anyway, yeah, this is at the very least a doujin of Bones of the Invisible Person and it's not the first time Ogino has made Yuri art of them, either. It's likely that, much like with Gamma, Jump didn't let Ogino make it a Yuri romance so he made separate non-official but official content for it, just like he did for Gamma with the "Beta" doujin.

In general, though, I do think the Bones of the Invisible Person series should be on Dynasty since it is Ogino's best work and, even though it's not a literal Yuri (there is no het, don't worry), it's still a series I think is worth adding due to it's quality

last edited at May 11, 2022 1:21PM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

It isn't so much an epilogue, given that the timing puts it in the middle of the story, as I understand it.

last edited at May 11, 2022 1:33PM

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

It isn't so much an epilogue, given that the timing puts it in the middle of the story.

Actually, I don't think so. Instead, it makes more sense if it was the next year, because it would fit where you think it does in the series, I believe

Looking East
45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Indeed, yet this seems to be missing the subtext tag.

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

Historians shall call them the best of roommates

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Indeed, yet this seems to be missing the subtext tag.

If the OG was on Dynasty, it'd probably get the subtext tag...or maybe it wouldn't bc of how much yuri art Ogino has made of the two (like how Gamma is called Yuri). In the series tho, they were just friends with a strong connection but, if you wanted to read it as a romance, you could very well read it as a romance

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

Still think this ruins the absolutely perfect ending of the series, but eh
It's okay as a standalone, I guess.

gonna be honest it's a little distracting that these girls clothes are several levels more detailed than their bodies and faces but whatever, it's still enjoyable enough

I suppose the artist likes drawing clothing lol. I have to say I was impressed by the skirts though.

joined Feb 10, 2022

It isn't so much an epilogue, given that the timing puts it in the middle of the story, as I understand it.

If so, it might be somewhere between chapter 19 and 21. But I wish this could have got a proper epilogue but anyway. Tho what made me think it could have been after the ending was when she asked Shiori if she wanted to start living together. Well, whether this is before or after the ending, it was a nice extra

last edited at May 11, 2022 2:24PM

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

good 'ol seggs

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Nice for you!!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

So... I'm guessing this Icha Love Only Anthology Sugar is an anthology of pwp stories where girls have sex and that's all that happens?

Istockphoto-486187560-1024x1024-1
joined Oct 5, 2021

i thought this took place when senpai was constantly staying over at the mc's place...because this just doesn't make sense as an epilogue

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Damn I thought noca scans are back, wasn't this already released months ago on some site.

joined Jun 8, 2020

me too girl :,)

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

This time the style reminds me of 透明人间の骨. Also a senpai and Kouhai. May as well enjoy this one, since we have no clue when Sensei will recover from his illness, Semelparous is in indefinite hiatus.
"Only clowns would play with those balloons. Titties that live on and on and on and on." Yes, if you like his manga, its ok to say that you are a fool.

last edited at May 11, 2022 5:47PM

joined Mar 23, 2022

if this is indeed a doujin from the invisible bones, godbless author for making this since I really ship her with her senpai on that series, and it kinda leave me hanging the way the author ended it

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Damn I thought noca scans are back, wasn't this already released months ago on some site.

It was me and /u/ scanlations who released that version on Mangadex three months ago.

last edited at May 11, 2022 8:02PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.