Forum › JS-san to OL-chan discussion

Img_5033%204
joined Jan 18, 2021

I hope you recover soon from the disease-which-we-must-not-name.

joined Jun 3, 2014

I'm pretty sure the kohai and the loli are sisters, at least they look pretty similar. I haven't seen anything in text yet tho.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Not only she can cook healthy she also seems very aware of economics and income... Huh. maybe I also should find myself a pre schoo-

joined May 1, 2015

I also suck at kitchen work.
I should also try harder.
Onee san is my spirit animal, except for the lolicon part.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

I also suck at kitchen work.
I should also try harder.
Onee san is my spirit animal, except for the lolicon part.

yeah, same here.

maybe I should give cooking sometimes a try again.
it do be kinda unhealthy to eat fast food all day

last edited at Apr 2, 2022 4:42PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Not only she can cook healthy she also seems very aware of economics and income... Huh. maybe I also should find myself a pre schoo-

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

This is so wrong, but I want to read more .-.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

p9 The verb used for polishing is also used for washing rice, but not washing anything else.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

p9 The verb used for polishing is also used for washing rice, but not washing anything else.

Good point! For some reason, I couldn't find , so I went with what seemed like the most probable thing (had to google too, because I didn't even know rice was polished in the first place, lol) "Washing the rice" makes more sense.

joined May 1, 2015

Weird Onee san lmao.
I am glad we got to see Onee san priorities.
Kohai cute like always.
Thanks Daphie, I am looking forward to vol 2

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Thanks for the updates Daphie, looking forward to vol2 and the wacky expressions this artist draws <3

joined Jul 21, 2020

Daphie you're the best. ♥❤ Here's hoping for much more onee-loli doki-doki goodness in volume two!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Thank you everyone ❤ @Ramunes @Epsilon04 @Akiji @Serenata @TerryBet! I'm happy this little duo is appreciated ^_^

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

So, a bit of an immediate prequel and a minor(heh) perspective flip. That's a good way to close a volume.

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

So we're just gonna skip the whole sleeping in the bed thing as if nothing happened, just one picture of Ryoka looking like she's in hell trying to control herself woulda been enough. Oh well at least can fantasize about anything one wants lol

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

… what kid ever went to see a movie and said “I heard it did well at the box office” smh my head

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

… what kid ever went to see a movie and said “I heard it did well at the box office” smh my head

that kid, apparently \o_o/

original sentence is "興行収入すごいらしいですね"

興行収入 is box-office revenue
https://jisho.org/word/%E8%88%88%E8%A1%8C%E5%8F%8E%E5%85%A5

i could've put it in the continuous present tense though, now that i think about it, but oh well.

last edited at Apr 30, 2022 12:52AM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Mya-nee mode activated.

joined May 1, 2015

This is why Mizushima is best girl.
Nice yet a bit of a devil.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Ah, yes the Mya-nee "not a suspicious lolicon" setup. A classic.
Welp, guess the coworker and Koharu are, in fact, not related. Curse you, samey faces.

joined Jan 25, 2021

Like all she said to say was, "Yeah I'm taking my neighbor's kid to see a movie." but that A N X I E T Y lol.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

lolicon-ally sounds like the name of a valley you should not venture in

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Daphie is the best! Thank you so much! ♥❤♥

I'm a bit confused about page 17. Why does Ayase has a sudden feeling of doom? And why does she start screaming "Age gap! Generation gap!" to Mizushima?
It has to be something in the words Koharu said, but I can't figure it.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Daphie is the best! Thank you so much! ♥❤♥

Aww thank you back!! I'm happy people are liking this little hidden gem :)

I'm a bit confused about page 17. Why does Ayase has a sudden feeling of doom? And why does she start screaming "Age gap! Generation gap!" to Mizushima?
It has to be something in the words Koharu said, but I can't figure it.

As for that part, I have to admit, I was a bit stumped too! I guessed maybe she only said that because she and Koharu are so far apart in age and manner of speech. There is possibly the way Koharu said her sentence too though, because it was kind of hard to translate, and it could have also been translated to "Is Onee-san also a strange person from the company?" MAYBE that's what she really meant, but I thought it was so rude to say this that I chose the alternative "different person" instead of "strange person".

https://jisho.org/word/%E5%A4%89%E3%82%8F%E3%81%A3%E3%81%9F

You highlighting this situation makes me double-take though. I also mistakenly thought (as it often happens to me, I'm not really good at "reading the room" in panels) it was Mizushima saying that bold bubble, lol

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

Thanks for the TL!
I wonder if buying this comical material from the author, it will make me a lolicon-ally? ☻

To reply you must either login or sign up.