Forum › JS-san to OL-chan discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Thank goodness it wasn't me tasting that stuff. Uuugh.

Arigatou-ne for the chapter, Daphie!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

OK, even I'M better at adulting than the MC. SORT OUT YOUR LIFE, WOMAN!

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

OK, even I'M better at adulting than the MC. SORT OUT YOUR LIFE, WOMAN!

sorting out the trash would also be a good start

and thanks for the translation as always^^

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

The facial expressions in this series are just top tier.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Huh. So that was a suspiciously harmless chapter by this manga's standard.
Thanks for bringing it to us, Daphie.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

YW everyone :) These chapters are a lot of work, but fun!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I see, I see. She has embraced her inner Minori.

Ayase-san wa joshi shougakusei ni kyoumi ga arimasu. Like, totally.

Good translation choices, Daphie!

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Be careful,OL nee-chan.

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

Age is just number and jail is just a place, it's gonna be worth it

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Loved the chapter, dread the moment when Koharu discovers the state of Ayase's place.

(In chapter 14 we saw Ayase's apartment. It's a fecking pigsty. Garbage piles up everywhere. Actually tbh I'm surprised she let Koharu in so easily; I would have expected her to panic and ask Koharu to wait a little while she tries to stuff all the refuse in a closet, haha.)

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

Unhealthy eating habits and neighbouring practices: the manga

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I know its a comedy and not serious but like- isn't she an alcaholic lol? To buy in that many cans nearly daily- to drink alone at home- and not bother with food or tidying? She ain't long for this world if she keeps that up!

I know when I see someone with a trolly/basket full of tons of nothing but booze I think 'I hope your having a party mate!'

last edited at Mar 5, 2023 4:51AM

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

From what I can tell, this is the last chapter of Volume 2, and Volume 3 will be the last one.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

There is a lot to unpack in this chapter. For one how does one so smol eat an entire loaf of bread and is still hungry before lunch @_@?

Also how has Ayase not died from alcohol poison at this point? And how dare her allow Mio to tag along and not offer her dinner!

I love how attached Koharu is getting towards Ayase as well. She is able to spot her everywhere and even getting a little obsessed with the whole trying to listen through the wall.

I feel bad for Koharu when she walks into the pigsty that is Ayase home. I do love that it seems were slowly getting some romantic kind of progress with the way Koharu has been acting recently. Good for them. Can't wait for volume three quite sad if it's gonna be the last. We just don't get enough agegap Loli stuff.

Also Daphie you're amazing as always thank you!

last edited at Mar 5, 2023 5:08PM

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

YW and thank you all, including @Mannic, @Nene, @Zormau, @YuriPanda!!! i'm happy we're all getting invested in this little story, but i do agree that it's ending too soon... :|

joined Oct 19, 2022

I feel bad for Koharu when she walks into the pigsty that is Ayase home. I do love that it seems were slowly getting some romantic kind of progress with the way Koharu has been acting recently.

We don't have much data on Koharu but we do know one bit of gossip: she is attracted to useless people who can't take care of themselves. This was revealed the first time they had a chance meeting at the supermarket. Koharu has a big sister who she loves very much, and this sister is a walking disaster who can't do anything by herself; and Koharu got used to caring for her incompetent older sibling. After this sister left (to a college dorm, or maybe got married) Koharu started living alone with her parents. That's when she met Ayase. If we want to psychologize we could say Koharu transferred her feelings for her sister to Ayase, but I doubt the manga will ever go into any such deep analysis.

Anyhoo: the given situation is that the more Ayase makes a mess of her life, the more Koharu will feel attracted to her. That's why letting Koharu into her pigpen of a room is actually a good move romance-wise. Same with her binge drinking and her inability to provide herself with proper meals. The more Koharu feels Ayase can't survive without her, the more Ayase will worm her way into Koharu's heart and the closer we'll get to a romantic happy end.

Also Daphie you're amazing as always thank you!

Thanks for everything!

joined Jan 14, 2020

"Is this co-dependence?"

joined Dec 13, 2020

Aw who's a cute yuri loli mistress mommy wife?
Koharu is, yes, Koharu is!

Claymore Gaby
Avatar%20knights%20badass%20hung%20clipboard01
joined Feb 25, 2023

Anyhoo: the given situation is that the more Ayase makes a mess of her life, the more Koharu will feel attracted to her. That's why letting Koharu into her pigpen of a room is actually a good move romance-wise. Same with her binge drinking and her inability to provide herself with proper meals. The more Koharu feels Ayase can't survive without her, the more Ayase will worm her way into Koharu's heart and the closer we'll get to a romantic happy end.

There's a manga I know with a similar plot, I don't think it's found in Dynasty. It's called Mai-chan no Onee-san Shiiku Gohan.
The loli Mai always has to take care of the beautiful and sexy blonde oneesan next door because this woman is unspeakably useless beyond belief and it leads to a giant crush: before Mai knows it she's so crazy about the oneesan she can't be happy without her anymore.

last edited at Mar 6, 2023 1:55PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

"Is this co-dependence?"

Naaaaaaaaaah, whatever would make you think that of all things?
This manga is clearly about wholesome, healthy and totally non-problematic relationships between healthy people, just like the rest of Daphie's portfolio, amirite? :D

I am very curious to see where this goes. Maybe Ayase has cleaned up since last time we caught a glimpse, so it'll not be quite as bad.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

There's a manga I know with a similar plot, I don't think it's found in Dynasty. It's called Mai-chan no Onee-san Shiiku Gohan.
The loli Mai always has to take care of the beautiful and sexy blonde oneesan next door because this woman is unspeakably useless beyond belief and it leads to a giant crush: before Mai knows it she's so crazy about the oneesan she can't be happy without her anymore.

Of course I'm reading it too!!! It's much more wholesome than this one so far though, haha, I don't feel a single sus vibe from Mai-chan no Onee-san Shiiku Gohan.

Naaaaaaaaaah, whatever would make you think that of all things?
This manga is clearly about wholesome, healthy and totally non-problematic relationships between healthy people, just like the rest of Daphie's portfolio, amirite? :D

I have no clue what you're talking about whistles

wholesome healthy non-problematic non-age-gap relationships are boring anyways :)

I am very curious to see where this goes. Maybe Ayase has cleaned up since last time we caught a glimpse, so it'll not be quite as bad.

I really wonder too, haha

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

Well god bless! Imma go search for this shit now!

olderanimefan
joined Mar 6, 2023

Alternative to the "Koharu attracted to useless people" theory. I knew Ayase is lonely and isolated. Her strict upbringing seems to have damaged her social development. But this chapter is about Koharu and it clarifies a lot. Koharu is a little girl desperately lonely for adult attention. It appears that Ayase is the only adult who wants to or is able to spend time with her. I thought of Ayase as silly and delusional but it turns out that (for good or ill) she has tremendous influence on Koharu. I find the image at the bottom of page 16 ("Thank you for having me!") to be haunting.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Alternative to the "Koharu attracted to useless people" theory. I knew Ayase is lonely and isolated. Her strict upbringing seems to have damaged her social development. But this chapter is about Koharu and it clarifies a lot. Koharu is a little girl desperately lonely for adult attention. It appears that Ayase is the only adult who wants to or is able to spend time with her. I thought of Ayase as silly and delusional but it turns out that (for good or ill) she has tremendous influence on Koharu. I find the image at the bottom of page 16 ("Thank you for having me!") to be haunting.

wdym, how could the image of a little, seemingly innocent, grade school girl going from a slightly dark space (corridor) into the lit home of a certifiable (and pretty much self-professed) lolicon, who's also looming in the doorframe, half shaded, ever be viewed as unsettling :D

It'd be even better if we had another frame with the door swinging shut and going CLICK.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Pudding . . . in a bucket . . . those crazy geniuses!

To reply you must either login or sign up.