Forum › JS-san to OL-chan discussion

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ah a cute chapter! Koharu telling her she loved her even out of context and not the way she wanted was just too adorable as well as her reaction to it xD. Honestly I felt she wasn't even addicted to the gatcha persay I think she just wanted to get a bunch of stuff Koharu didn't have so she could hear an I love you again after giving her anything she got that she didn't have xD

Daphie You're amazing as always with what you do thank you for another great chapter of this <3

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

I love onee-loli, but OL x OL is totally fine too.

joined Jul 21, 2020

Gacha = evil.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The OL is an OL and the loli is a loli, but the other OL is some OL/loli hybrid.

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

OL x OL x loli is fine too.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Ah a cute chapter! Koharu telling her she loved her even out of context and not the way she wanted was just too adorable as well as her reaction to it xD. Honestly I felt she wasn't even addicted to the gatcha persay I think she just wanted to get a bunch of stuff Koharu didn't have so she could hear an I love you again after giving her anything she got that she didn't have xD

Daphie You're amazing as always with what you do thank you for another great chapter of this <3

YW! (I'm getting some help from the Spanish TL group Shiro Translation as well lately for this title, it helps!)

Thank you for sharing your thoughts as well :) I'm sure that's what happened after the first successful pull, Ayase certainly went overboard to shower Koharu with kindness. As you said, let's hope she received a couple happy hugs and ILYs as well ^_^

OL x OL x loli is fine too.

And now since we know Mio has a weak spot for Ayase, what about OL x loli x OL x loli? >_<

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

The OL is an OL and the loli is a loli, but the other OL is some OL/loli hybrid.

Office Loli

joined Jan 14, 2020

This just turned into a horror manga, as Ayase loses her soul to gacha.

Yeah, she looks like a bigger version of Koharu.

To reply you must either login or sign up.