Forum › Anemone is in Heat discussion

Pfp5
joined Dec 6, 2021

Confession and 2 kisses in one chapter after a cliff hanger, what a blessing! I teared up so hard when they said love instead of like- and then confirmed that they are a couple.

joined Jun 21, 2021

This series once again proving why it’s my favorite ongoing Yuri by completely sidestepping stupid drama and giving us the wholesome. Nagisa is an absolute chad for running after her like we all thought she should.

And not only does the series seem to be continuing, but it’s not going on a month break. So we’ve got at the very least a full volume worth of them actually dating(hopefully more)

Praying this gets an English release eventually

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Best of reversals in all of manga. Dodged the angst and got the gf. 10 out of 10. Best game. Best game.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Man I'm so glad it wasn't like several chapters of angst but this also means it might end soon oh no,,

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Not all dramas are just there to prolong the plot. This was something set up from the start, as both a motivation for Nagisa to even look in the direction of Mashiro, as well as later an emotional bomb those two dorks needed to move forward with their relationship. Meanwhile, while we moved between those two points, we gained new plotlines, motivations, characters, and all sorts of goodies we can explore.
Of course, I can't say for how long this series will go on and if it'll explore more of those two, but it served as a hell of a prologue for the entire series as well as a good start for their relationship, in which I hope we will follow those two (and everyone around them of course) for a bit longer.

Now that I got that out of my system, I'll say it again. Those two are such dorks. And I love 'em for it.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Let's fucking go! Pure sugar all the way through, I'm absolutely loving it. The awkward kisses were so adorable, and I'm a big fan of Mashiro being the proactive/assertive one. Would this be considered a reversal It also seems like the manga's going to stick around for at least a little while longer, and I'm a big fan of that as well. Again, let's fucking go!

Also, I'm willing to bet Mashiro had something of an awakening/discovery with the blindfold.

Damn that shit was fucking cute I feel like I need to listen to sad music just to even my feelings out

Let me tell you, stuff like this goes terrifically well with technical death metal. I'm only half-joking with this statement.

joined Oct 25, 2010

Very sweet cute beautiful story with wonderful characters whose love for each other is strong and pure! This story has great potential!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Confession and 2 kisses in one chapter after a cliff hanger, what a blessing! I teared up so hard when they said love instead of like- and then confirmed that they are a couple.

Don't forget the hand-holding.

last edited at Apr 26, 2022 3:30PM

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

ladies and gentlemen, we got it

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

started punching pillows after this chap

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Very nice. Yet again a testament to the fact that there is a thin line between love and hate.

joined Mar 23, 2022

damn all problems solve in one chapter, I almost thought this will be the last chapter because of the phasing, either way I'm glad the drama is already resolve now and happy to see that "to be continued" part. also we got a kiss! not one but two!!looking forward to their couple moments on the following chapters!.

last edited at Apr 26, 2022 6:20PM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Thank you Good so far. This one is always one of my guilty pressure because of the drama at the very first chapter.

200124035842-812n
joined Aug 24, 2016

Ho HO!!

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Confession
Kiss (TWICE)
Verbally confirming they're a couple
Story still continuing

Hooo boy. I know what series I'm gonna collect next while waiting for "Can't Defy the Lonely Girl" tanks

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Do you understand just how happy it makes me when well-executed drama is resolved by actually talking out the emotions and misunderstandings? This is the rarest of beasts, and it deserves love.

last edited at Apr 26, 2022 9:08PM

joined Apr 28, 2019

Wooooooooo!!! Let's fucking goooooooooo!!!!

Golden Mertens
Fr7bgrpvcaamcjc%20(1)%20(1)-1%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Jul 9, 2021

This was soooo cute!!! I'm excited to see the next chapters with them being a couple now! <3

joined Oct 10, 2021

started punching pillows after this chap

SAME

joined Oct 12, 2021

we won we won we won we won we won!!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeee woooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

she's so forward and seductive,,,,,,,,,,
i cry, i need moar kisses

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Yessss they did it!
Mashiro Chan so very hungry for Nagisa flavoured kisses.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Oh no! I just realized!

THEY LEFT THE ICE CREAM JUST SITTING THERE IN HER ROOM! IT'S GOING TO GET RUINED!

I know there are girls to confess to and kiss but DAMMIT WOMAN THERE ARE PRIORITIES HERE

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

I love that the drama was resolved in a single chapter so that we can get more fluff

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Oh no! I just realized!

THEY LEFT THE ICE CREAM JUST SITTING THERE IN HER ROOM! IT'S GOING TO GET RUINED!

I know there are girls to confess to and kiss but DAMMIT WOMAN THERE ARE PRIORITIES HERE

Lul yeah nah Liz.

To reply you must either login or sign up.