ohhh naurrrrrrr i be crying.....

hanapikopi
joined Oct 12, 2021

i like

joined Oct 12, 2021

she should fr date all of them.

hanapikopi
joined Oct 12, 2021

Trust Sal Jiang to make a good story. I love this so much like frfr lots of love.

hanapikopi
joined Oct 12, 2021

we won we won we won we won we won!!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeee woooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!

joined Oct 12, 2021

this is good this is real goooood

hanapikopi
joined Oct 12, 2021

The ending for Rinna doesn't make sense at all. Didn't she quit being an idol because she only wanted to find one person to love instead of loving everyone? There was too many loopholes that it makes me feel like it was rushed/axed. Kinda disappointed.

joined Oct 12, 2021

Just read this today. I like the fictional manga world while maintaining some realism.
Like how theres a canonically queer character (short black hair mc), an explanation as to why the hell an ex idol is a landlord, dealing with a stalker (glad that it didn't escalate and change the genre of the manga), some depth in characters (like short black hair mc and her ex), as well as most importantly really unique love rivals like Pakee.
Now I might giving too much praise, but it really is a enjoyable manga.

joined Oct 12, 2021

A villainess x heroine, where the heroine has long hair and the villainess is actually a top? This is original, I need more.

hanapikopi
joined Oct 12, 2021

I totally think that the girl is just hella dense, like all the bullying was just her assuming that black hair girl likes milk and stuff.

joined Oct 12, 2021

prez man is an annoying tryhard.

hanapikopi
Lit a Light discussion 08 Dec 17:48
joined Oct 12, 2021

reminds me of britney spears music video break the ice. maybe becoz of the blond baddie starring it.

hanapikopi
joined Oct 12, 2021

(insert long essay on how gay this story makes me feel)

joined Oct 12, 2021

a little bit of confusing and a lot of gay

hanapikopi
joined Oct 12, 2021

I have the almost the exact same pair of glasses. Mine just don't have those beady things on the bridge.

hanapikopi
joined Oct 12, 2021

finger licking good

hanapikopi
joined Oct 12, 2021

Theres a poly couple in this geeez. Let the main be poly tooooooo!! I am heart broken dewd.

Also prez possibly being aro is amazoong