Forum › Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata discussion

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

i'm not psychologically prepared for the end of this manga..............................

joined Mar 2, 2020

This ending is going to fuck me up

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 18, pg 14, "When you're the only when" -> "When you're the only one"

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Am I alone in not wanting Kaori to live? Not because I hate her or anything, I just think at this point it would be a total copout.

I think it depends on how it's done. If done well, having her live won't diminish the meaning of everything else that happened in the story.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

MC is realizing her feelings now that the girl is about to die? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

joined May 1, 2015

Man, this story always leaves me wanting more.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

If you like this series, go support the author: https://may7523.fanbox.cc/
Only $3 to get access to exclusive goodies, very easy to sign up (and cancel) on Fanbox.

^^^ if everyone reading this subscribed just one month, think of how much it would bless this author's life. They need money to buy food, pay rent etc. so they can think of how to draw/write the next chapter. This manga is such a blessing in my life, so I definitely subscribed at least one month. Should probably do it again.

Please consider it <3

joined Mar 23, 2022

I don't think I'm ready for this feelstrip. plottwist pleaaseeee

joined Mar 23, 2022

I don't think I'm ready for this feelstrip. plottwist pleaaseeee

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Author went off on the ch. 18 title page. The art is soooo good.

Akiko%20megaer%20think%20smaller
joined Aug 7, 2021

Good as the manga is, I'm majorly invested in these amazing credit pages. Will we get a Hoshikawa looking over Kaori's grave to end it all? I think that might kill me as well.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Good as the manga is, I'm majorly invested in these amazing credit pages. Will we get a Hoshikawa looking over Kaori's grave to end it all? I think that might kill me as well.

My money's on two gravestones. T.T

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

One should know an MC is going to die when the manga has a title like that. One tragedy (I love you cruddy) in two years of Comic Yurihime is more than enough.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

My money's on two gravestones. T.T

You mean Shizuku chokes Kaori to death, and then carries her body to a snow filled park, and then die from hypothermia?
Wait, that is the wrong manga :)

joined Mar 19, 2022

I really don't want to get invested in this because she's just gonna die, this is so painful.

joined Aug 8, 2021

I really don't want to get invested in this because she's just gonna die, this is so painful.

Same (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)

Here we go again
joined Apr 19, 2022

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kimi_to_tsuzuru_utakata_ch01#1

Orayt I've got a years supply of tissue for this!!!

But there's hope they didn't take that picture yet.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

I'm not ready for the ending bruh ಥ_ಥ

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

she's not going to die.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Came back to read this after a year. Thanks, author, for giving me stuffy nose and red eyes before I sleep.

joined Feb 15, 2015

I think there is a manga with a similar plot somewhere in the mangaverse, but I feel that this has way better writing in terms of the characters' emotions. It is detailed and realistic.

For me, it is perfectly fine if the sick MC died in the end (I mean, it is explicitly mentioned that she is seriously ill and this is not a fantasy manga so, her not dying is weirder) as long as there is a satisfying send-off. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016

Yeah i mean they had that "let's go out" thing that Kaori did. But it hadn't been full of romance. And so now being told that you ACTUALLY looked like you were romantically interested in Kaori is definitely like an oh shit I'm gay moment.

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016

So in the credits, from chapter 15-18, I see now that she keeps inching closer and closer, stepped away a bit in chapter 17 with hesitance probably but then got closer as she was chapter 16.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

The physical book is available for preorder if anyone is interested. Comes out Sep 6th, of this year.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ugh... This series has already made me teary eyed a few times... i know there is no happy ending in this one.. But god do I want some lame cliché ending where some how Kaori is saved before she dies :(... After reading chapter 19 this is really gonna go the route that Shizuku realizes that she does infact love Kaori and it's gonna be what Kaori wanted and she's gonna die shortly after realizing said feelings... I could see Shizuku releasing her book so Kaori lives on and everyone else can see how wonderful she is but there is just no happy ending in the cards for this one is there T_T

To reply you must either login or sign up.