Forum › Anemone is in Heat discussion

S
joined Jan 12, 2021

Oh my, I love the drama and can't wait for the next chapter.

Crie
joined Mar 22, 2022

Can someone please neutralize the twins? They are one of the most annoying manga characters that I have ever encountered.

I know quite a few more annoying characters.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

i find it funny how the author throws the drama like that, i think we are getting close to the real confession!

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Now that it's out here, spoilers removed!!! ahhh, this was such a good chapter! So glad they made up. Now time for dates!

last edited at Apr 26, 2022 1:01PM

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Well, that de-escalated quickly.

Then promptly re-escalated in a different direction

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

We made it guys aaaaaaaaa

Kyouko
joined Dec 30, 2017

I honestly thought there was nothing but subtext in manga time Kirara, guess I was wrong

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

That was resolved a lot quicker than expected.

Now excuse me for a moment, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...anyway, that was the most perfectly weird way for a first kiss to happen between the two of them. I like this series so much, it's just fluffy joy.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

HNNNNGHHHH
now it's time for the #1 of all time top moe events: them barraging each other with "I love you"

joined Jun 11, 2021

ahhhhhhhhhhh its so sweet im gonna die!!!! i love how much of an event the kiss was, with them talking with each other about it and feeling embarrassed and awkward but still doing it and enjoying it and i'm just so happy!! and we get even more after this!! i really hope it goes the "can't defy the lonely girl" route with them exploring their relationship as a couple and figuring out their future together. what a lovely feel-good read. thanks for the TL!

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

WOOOOOOOO YEAHH FUCKIN FINALLY YEAHHHHH ITS AN UNHOLY HOUR TO BE AWAKE WHERE I AM BUT MAN THE MOMENT I SAW THIS CHAPTER UPLOADED I WOKE THE HELL UP AND IT WAS WORTH IT

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

OK, so two girls like each other "in a special way," they want to kiss each other, and kissing makes them feel "warm and fluffy inside." There's a name for that, I just know there is--tip of my tongue, tip of my tongue . . .

Two girls . . . what's that called? Damn, I just hate when this happens . . .

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

OK, so two girls like each other "in a special way," they want to kiss each other, and kissing makes them feel "warm and fluffy inside." There's a name for that, I just know there is--tip of my tongue, tip of my tongue . . .

Roommates?

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

they literally call themselves a couple now that they've confirmed their feelings for eachother, did you miss that? or are you making a joke here.

Anyway I love how quickly this series resolves its drama, it really is just here to push things forward which is good

last edited at Apr 26, 2022 1:14PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, but of course Mashiro would not be able to run all that far...

And once everything has been told, everything has been told, and we have a new dangerously adorable couple full of warm and fluffy feelings. ^_^

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

they literally call themselves a couple now that they've confirmed their feelings for eachother, did you miss that? or are you making a joke here.

And here’s me thinking my joke was too obvious. . .

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Yaaaaaaaaaaay they did it! Shit be gay!

The drama was cleared away literally just as fast as it showed up. A tad abrupt. Also I'm a little sad my theory didn't pan out, I thought since Nagisa said "I like you" a while ago, she thought they were already going out, so when Mashiro confessed, she'd be like "Uh yeah?"

BUT TWO GIRLS KISSED SO THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS

That first kiss though. I love the "THIS IS REALLY WEIRD ISN'T IT?" panel. I think Mashiro is finding out she has a blindfold kink.

Eefgrstrsvw
joined Nov 15, 2016

HELL YEAHH!!!!!

gregorygregsonberg
joined Oct 16, 2020

This manga gives me diabetes send help plz

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

I see they've ascended from being mere friend. Good for them, they're officially pals.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

And here’s me thinking my joke was too obvious. . .

ah right, yeah it's just that I have definitely read series where you could comment that and be almost entirely serious

ClockworkRaven
Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

Awwww! That was cute as hell <3 I know when a yuri story has really grabbed me when I'm invested enough in the characters that when they confess, or kiss, or even hold hands I get that flutter in my own heart! Mission accomplished here, that was so good. I guess now the plot switches to growing together as a couple and managing Mashiro's anemia, plus I believe Nagisa has some pretty lofty higher education and career goals so that might become a matter that they need to work out as a couple going forward.

joined Aug 10, 2021

Progression is happening like the speed of a Bullet Train... I thought it was illegal in Yuri stories XD

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Damn that shit was fucking cute I feel like I need to listen to sad music just to even my feelings out

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Finally! They got togther!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.