Forum › Anemone is in Heat discussion

joined Jun 21, 2021

This is kinda default the worst chapter of the manga on the simple fact that it is forced drama that’s largely been avoided so well.

That’s not to say this isn’t a bit overdue, we were obviously going to circle back around to their first encounter, and truthfully Mashiro found out in a pretty brutal way with the sisters saying Nagisa was depressed for awhile.

But at the same time, this was a bit of a dramatic reaction, mashiro hasn’t really ever struck me as someone who runs from stuff like this, and it’s frankly gotta messed up after everything Nagisa has done for her that she couldn’t at least hear her out at all. I would’ve preferred if she at least stuck around to hear more and it just went in one ear and out the other over her just running like that.

I’m really curious how this is gonna play out though in terms of pacing, next week is the final chapter for this volume, so it’s either gonna end on a decent cliffhanger setting up them making up next volume, or it won’t waste time in them clearing up the air.

I’m guessing mashiro is gonna skip school, and Nagisa is gonna be bummed and spend the chapter getting advice and motivation on how to handle the Situation.

Either way this is more and more looking a series that is gonna end after they get together probably, which is a bummer cause I just want to get time with them as an actual couple >_< can’t defy the lonely girl has definitely spoiled me

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

This better end in a kiss

Dream higher.

Handholding!

Protected handholding right..?

Go big or go home. RAW!

At least lube em up first! (hand moisturiser)

joined Mar 23, 2022

did the author just made a whole dramatic walk away in just one chapter?? mmmm. looks like the author has no choice but to rush things up now. damn and here I thought she already knew it that it was her the moment they met in school. anyways they better end this with a french kiss and finally clarify their feelings for each other.

joined Mar 23, 2022

may I ask for the source??

ClockworkRaven
Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

Nagisa! You better f*cking run after your future wife or I will slap the stupid out of you!

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

why are manga's conflicts always based on self-deprecating drama...

joined Apr 28, 2019

Anyways... Let's gooo Aries!!

joined Mar 8, 2019

Go after her! Tell her she cost you your future and now she owes you hers so the two of you can get married and scissor happily ever after!!! Man I hope the angst train only lasts one chapter... My heart won't be able to take an extended dramatic take of them not talking for more than two chapters. I hope this prompts an actual confession complete with a kiss so it cannot be negated by either party!

last edited at Mar 25, 2022 8:38PM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

may I ask for the source??

This is from a great yuri manga called Clover
chapter 2

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Page 5) "Sometimes I can't tell what she's thinking...."

She's thinking you're cute and she wants to smooch you, now go back and smooch your girlfriend, dummy.

joined Jun 21, 2021

Go after her! Tell her she cost you your future and now she owes you hers so the two of you can get married and scissor happily ever after!!! Man I hope the angst train only lasts one chapter... My heart won't be able to take an extended dramatic take of them not talking for more than two chapters. I hope this prompts an actual confession complete with a kiss so it cannot be negated by either party!

This is definitely what leads to the confessions, I can’t see this situation being resolved any other way.

The question is how much we’ll get after, 7 more chapters for a 4th volume would definitely be a pretty healthy run for the series, but I want more >.<

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Of course the drama that was set in the first chapter! But hey at least its painfully obivous that they're going to confess and date after this

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

I expected this but man now that the real drama is starting it hits hard

joined Sep 11, 2019

I swear the author better have more stuff for them after they make up (and out) so I can go back to feeling the fluff

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

Nagisa! You better f*cking run after your future wife or I will slap the stupid out of you!

This right here

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Kollie79 third post on this page said it all about ch. 17. Why did she run off? Was so forced. Yikes.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

why the fuck would you let your bae leave while crying? hold her hand and snuggle her dammit useless bean chan

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Wait ... scissor ... did you know her hair is a woman's treasure? I guess her future is, too.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Can someone please neutralize the twins? They are one of the most annoying manga characters that I have ever encountered.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that sure went exactly opposite the expectations... But surely she's not going to give up now after coming this far.

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

That was... really dramatic lol. Besides that, I really hope we get some cute chapters of them as a couple when they finally confess. A lot of mangas always end when they get as a couple and in the end you never see together, which is so sad :(

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Can someone please neutralize the twins? They are one of the most annoying manga characters that I have ever encountered.

I swear twin children are the most annoying little fucks in every fiction. Don't get why a lot of people find em cute

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Oh no ;-;

joined Dec 3, 2017

the mood whiplash in this chapter, i was not expecting that out of nowhere. honestly thought they were going to drop hints slowly but these twins are literally just here to progress plot. damn i hope they resolve it quick like they've been doing for the last few chapters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.