Forum › Lilies, Voice, Wear Wind discussion

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

nice one so far

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

This gon be good

joined Nov 21, 2018

I think people might have confused Matoi and Misaki's dad in the last chapter for the older guy Misaki is dating :V

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

oh welp matoi think of it this way, you got yuriko dinner now she's getting dessert what a fun time everyone's having!

last edited at Apr 15, 2022 5:29AM

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Or she ride her or she riot

joined Feb 15, 2015

Damn... the last chapter feels so different... definitely seems like they are heading towards the direction of "I'll repay you with my body"? But this is Yuriko and Matoi so I don't think it's gonna go that way???

Anyway, that aside, really enjoying this series. Haven't been hooked onto one for quite long and now this definitely caught my attention. It's great that they are exploring other kinds of love minus the sexual desires, which I can kind of relate to since I don't seem to have much appreciation for them either. And I just love that the progression makes absolute sense to me (like Yuriko fainting from exhaustion was actually because her period was coming, the details!) because after reading many manga, making sense just isn't something I would be so strict on, lol.

last edited at Apr 15, 2022 11:50AM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Shout outs to respecting the person you like and caring about their emotions and feelings

Good fuzzy stuff there

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Ok, wasn't expecting that car.

OneEyedOthinus
Bikko
joined Feb 17, 2022

this is very nice

joined Apr 6, 2013

"I'll pick you up"

Matoi uses UNO Reverse

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Now that's what I call a giga chad move... can I call a woman chad?

joined Jun 11, 2021

lets goooo. i shouldve known matoi wouldnt let yuriko force herself. this series is so good.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

My emotions have been toyed with
I was devastated when she had apparently fucked everything up, but am even more hyped now
Hopefully this leads to something amazing

joined Apr 17, 2022

Signed up solely to make sure I am understanding everything so please correct me. So Matoi has romantic feelings for Yuriko but doesn't seem to have any sexual interest that she has shown but doesn't seem to mind physical contact if asked. So she would be romantic asexual? Yuriko does not seem to have romantic or sexual feelings at all. Also she seems to find physical contact mostly unpleasant especially in a sexual sense. So she would be both aromantic and asexual? Though she does seem to enjoy being with Matoi in some sense and has even initiated physical contact with her which might indicate she is very comfortable around her.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

okay wow, Matoi being super mature here, and pulling off the smooth as heck move with the car.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Signed up solely to make sure I am understanding everything so please correct me. So Matoi has romantic feelings for Yuriko but doesn't seem to have any sexual interest that she has shown but doesn't seem to mind physical contact if asked. So she would be romantic asexual? Yuriko does not seem to have romantic or sexual feelings at all. Also she seems to find physical contact mostly unpleasant especially in a sexual sense. So she would be both aromantic and asexual? Though she does seem to enjoy being with Matoi in some sense and has even initiated physical contact with her which might indicate she is very comfortable around her.

Matoi seems to be gray-ace, seeing as she can enjoy physical contact, she just doesn't really prefer it. Her romantic orientation is somewhere around allo but more of a "chill" kind.
Yuriko... is a mystery, I don't think she herself has figured out what she would use as a label, given she was like "??? ok" when Matoi called her aroace

She might not even be ace at all lmao I freak out when faced with physical contact even with people I trust wholeheartedly

last edited at Apr 17, 2022 9:11PM

joined Apr 17, 2022

Matoi seems to be gray-ace, seeing as she can enjoy physical contact, she just doesn't really prefer it. Her romantic orientation is somewhere around allo but more of a "chill" kind.
Yuriko... is a mystery, I don't think she herself has figured out what she would use as a label, given she was like "??? ok" when Matoi called her aroace

She might not even be ace at all lmao I freak out when faced with physical contact even with people I trust wholeheartedly

Thanks for the explanation. Yeah Yuriko is the one that is really confusing me. She seems to really enjoy the attention and affection that Matoi is giving her but is pretty sure she does not have the same feelings at all. She also doesn't seem to think she is capable of it. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yuriko’s scarring from her burns seems to affect her attitude toward physical intimacy as well—she seems to have blocked off that aspect of herself to some extent up to now.

joined Apr 17, 2022

Just want to point out that physical contact repulsion is not the defining trait of Asexuality, it can be a trait but it doesnt define it. I'm Ace as well and can do physical contact, i love cuddling; just not sex.

last edited at Apr 17, 2022 9:51PM

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Gotta say, I'm loving this series a lot more than I thought I would. Top marks.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

It was a bad idea to read the comment section with a headache...

joined Jan 14, 2020

No comment on the guy dropping a brick?

I was afraid he was going to be the one showing up.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

What a chad

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I like that Yuriko's reaction to Matoi's thoughtfulness is not "uwu she cares, this is so good", but instead relief. At least she keeps to her established character.

joined Mar 19, 2022

I'm just interested to see where the story can even go from here. We understand our main characters pretty well and it seems 100% impossible for Yuriko to suddenly develop romantic feelings out of nowhere, so what is the rest of the story going to be about? They're BFFs, what happens next?

To reply you must either login or sign up.