Forum › Uso to Kiss wa Houkago ni discussion

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Solid payoff, even if I think that it was already too late for Rin to try and fix things up but oh well we all love a happy ending.

Also, maybe it's just me but instead of going for a damn deep kiss a hug would have been better in this scenario but I guess this girls need to do anything with the drama pulled up a thousand.

Thanks to the team working on this as always <3

joined Dec 17, 2021

Final veredict is that I liked this and I think Momoka and Rin could work well together. It feels good they talked and at last things are clear between them, and the kiss was hot. At the same time though, I don't know, it didn't feel fully cathartic? Like, I feel the conversation could have been a bit longer.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

well there's still at least one more chapter to go so, I'm guessing we'll get to see the aftermath of learning how to communicate before it ends

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I mean really she should’ve respected the boundaries she put down and wait that week

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Garbage writting...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Damn, Momoka, you were dating guys to make Rin notice you? You sure went horribly wrong with that plan...

Well, nice to see they've finally talked things through and that Rin has come to realize her own feelings.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

At least they talked things out and figured out what they want from each ither

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

For some reason I smell Netsuzou Trap ......

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I thought the translation really didn't fit the mood.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

"I date random guys to get your attention" so knowing that Rin's mum casually left to get with some guy and how Rin now hates cheating/superficial relationships and this was your play??

I don't get why Rin agreed to the relationship in the first place, it would've made sense I guess if she wanted to try and be friends again, but like I really do not get the pov people have on Momoka being the one who's right, when she doesn't communicate, gets jealous and bullies her friend, pushes for kisses (and sex??) when Rin isn't ready, and then because she's frustrated about the relationship cheats on her? Like wtf is this toxic relationship

Don't get me wrong, I love it when you toxic relationships in manga but not when they're portrayed to be healthy

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

Pacing was weird in this chapter. Every chapter before implied that Momoka was dating other people to feel something, and that she was unsatisfied while with Rin because they were only surface level dating but Rin didn't actually want to do anything with her. You could see it in her reactions to each time Rin rejected her. Come this chapter where they no longer imply it and have each of them flat out say what their drama is. It's like an info dump for a conclusion. If this series had any communication prior to this I don't think this chapter would have felt so abrupt.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

well I've kinda climaxed aready)

joined Feb 10, 2022

"I date random guys to get your attention" so knowing that Rin's mum casually left to get with some guy and how Rin now hates cheating/superficial relationships and this was your play??

I don't get why Rin agreed to the relationship in the first place, it would've made sense I guess if she wanted to try and be friends again, but like I really do not get the pov people have on Momoka being the one who's right, when she doesn't communicate, gets jealous and bullies her friend, pushes for kisses (and sex??) when Rin isn't ready, and then because she's frustrated about the relationship cheats on her? Like wtf is this toxic relationship

Don't get me wrong, I love it when you toxic relationships in manga but not when they're portrayed to be healthy

I wonder what would be your opinion about rin after reading chapter 12

joined Feb 10, 2022

Well it started with a complicated relationship and it ended in the same complicated relationship. Th did the author rin? Honestly I wanted to see some time for Tachibana since I didnt hate her tbh something like confess to her "friend" and move on but didnt happened since it ended it chap12

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

the art is so good it's like i'm getting shot at the heart at every turn of pages...
also, the theme hits way close to home, it's like a facade to the heart for me
also, what a great first chapter, made me freak out here

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

gays that are in love for each other but don't have the courage to confess and end up hurting each other for attention: the manga

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

.......will we at least see them having seggs?

Genshin.impact.600.3396601
joined Jul 20, 2016

Almost every time a manga like this comes out, I just find it funny reading the comments because I dont understand why people take it so seriously. Honestly, I find the story so far interesting and I just really like the drama and characters. Cant wait for the next chapter!

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

and that's it huh, well I can't say I expected the final chapter to give us an ending like that but it's not exactly coming out of left field either. We solved the issue of communication but I suppose Rin's abandonment issues never really did get resolved.

All in all, I liked it. When this started there was only one thing I wanted and that was for them to talk and they sure did so everything's good in my book.

last edited at Apr 14, 2022 7:10PM

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

I kind of want to make a statement on how everything was always Rin's fault and she was the shittier character of the two, but with that ending I feel it would be a disservice to start with that (again whoops).

Was a fun ride though even if it aggravated me to no end for a long time and I never got to like Rin. Thanks a lot for your work on the series team <3

last edited at Apr 14, 2022 7:24PM

joined Jun 11, 2021

... alright lol. i would've liked to see more from this developement but, oh well. it was a decent ride.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

..............and we didn't see them having seggs :(

joined Dec 17, 2021

And so it ends. I don't have any suggestions just perfect ending where a character with abandonment issues naturally becomes a yandere. Amazing.

The only thing that saddens me is that I can't see more of this development (but a bonus chapter is always possible).

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Quite nice,wonder what the author will do next?

joined Mar 28, 2021

i want to see more yandere rin

To reply you must either login or sign up.