Forum › That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch discussion

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Looks like the bitch wasn't in class, but in the house the whole time.

joined Apr 8, 2021

Homophobia sucks, can we just go back to them being cute and gay? I liked reading this because it made me happy, 'realistic' or not this does not make me happy.

also how you just gonna leave the groceries there. now thats something to get mad about, not kissing a girl

last edited at Feb 26, 2022 10:23AM

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

So where do we send the noodles?

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

Im kinda mad bc the mc is so weak like, she let her mom be like that with her and she don't even say something

Its very common for this shit situation happen, kinda of a cultural thing, here in my family its the same, I don't think if i was in her situation i would say something, bc above all else I respect my mom (even when shes wrong), she give me food, a house and work to dead just for me to be safe and sound, she has so much power over me, I feel horrible but theres nothing I can do.

Gabare xiao lu!!! (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

Well, shit.

Do we know enough about the Dad that going to live with him would be an option?

Though I think we're probably headed towards a temporary runaway situation and a confrontation between the two Moms.

With the short number of chapters left, I'll lay my arcade token down on "The Moms already know each other in some capacity, which provides the required leverage to salvage the situation."

Edit: Or, dare I say it....blackmail?

last edited at Feb 26, 2022 11:18AM

Amimir
joined Dec 26, 2021

Damn, I'm ready to cry lots for this story now. It's probably my favorite manhuas to read in the moment

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I've read the raws up to ch. 33 thanks to Mori Rose (who uploaded the files and shared the link with us). That's why I can tell you that what's going to happen now is... what y'all can reasonably expect and in fact I think most of you have already guessed, haha.

If you want spoilers, then fine.

XiaoLu will complain to TongTong about her stupid mom. TongTong will react the way she always does when facing a tough problem: ask her mom for help! TongTong's mom will react the way she always does when her cute daughter asks for help: boast that she will fix everything, they can just leave it to her!

And so TongTong's mom will go deal with XiaoLu's mom... and the result... will be less than optimal, lol. But that just fires her up! Because there are still a few more chapters! This fight ain't over yet! Go, TongTong's mom! Fight, fight, fight! For great justice!!!

The rest, from chapter 34 onwards, I haven't read it yet -- so I really can't tell you how things will work out in the end. It'll be a surprise to me too.

last edited at Feb 26, 2022 1:14PM

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Im kinda mad bc the mc is so weak like, she let her mom be like that with her and she don't even say something

It's the reality for many girls like her. To feel powerless in a situation where the only person giving you food, clothes and a roof over your head can't accept you for who and what you are. You don't see a way out, and you're afraid of what might happen, so you zip your lip and tough it out because "maybe they'll understand."

I'm praying that Tong Tong saves the day somehow.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

grabs her bat

SHITTY MOM'S GONNA DIE TONIGHT

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

With the short number of chapters left, I'll lay my arcade token down on "The Moms already know each other in some capacity, which provides the required leverage to salvage the situation."

How about "Tong Tong's mom is actually dating Lin Luxi's dad right now and is planning to get married, so he takes custody of Luxi and the two girls get to live together as step-sisters"

The psuedo-incest kinda complicates this, but I'm def expecting some flavor of "TT's mom + LL's dad"

Edit: tbh I can't remember the whole deal with Lin Luxi's dad, so I have no idea if this is even a possibility

last edited at Feb 26, 2022 1:42PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

How about "Tong Tong's mom is actually dating Lin Luxi's dad right now and is planning to get married, so he takes custody of Luxi and the two girls get to live together as step-sisters"

The psuedo-incest kinda complicates this, but I'm def expecting some flavor of "TT's mom + LL's dad"

Edit: tbh I can't remember the whole deal with Lin Luxi's dad, so I have no idea if this is even a possibility

...do you quite remember A) Ms. Tong's taste in guys B) Mr. Lin's character setting?

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

...do you quite remember A) Ms. Tong's taste in guys B) Mr. Lin's character setting?

My memory is so bad I had to go back just to check whether he was dead or just got a divorce... despite the entire premise of the story being that Lin Luxi was caught with him. I'll need to devote some time rereading this

Bleach_chan
joined Jul 14, 2021

Why do I sense an awful time-skip resolution coming?

joined Feb 26, 2022

I Love Tong Tong. I really love her, shje is one of my fave characters, maybe the 2nd place in my top 2, in all the medias, Games, Anime, Series, manga,etc, etc...
But I can't just handle Lin Luxi drowning in tears. I0m so broken rigth now.
It's pretencious, But, if somebody reads this, and you are in the same situation than Xiao Lu. Here you can have someone to supoprts you and want to help you.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh here we go. I am expecting her to run away to Tong Tong's place as that's all I think she coudl do.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Be happy you grew up with a privilege of having a good non abusive family

Some of yall are ao fucking disconnected from thebworld and the shit ppl have to go through its almost laughable

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I feel like for mom to be that upset she must be a closeted gay, herself. I wonder if that's the twist that's coming

I ah, really don’t think that’s where it’s going but that’d be funny

The moms getting together inc?

If this is the asspull that happens I wont even mind a rushed ending lol

This would be stupid as hell but I kinda wanna see it

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

XiaoLu will complain to TongTong about her stupid mom. TongTong will react the way she always does when facing a tough problem: ask her mom for help! TongTong's mom will react the way she always does when her cute daughter asks for help: boast that she will fix everything, they can just leave it to her!

And so TongTong's mom will go deal with XiaoLu's mom... and the result... will be less than optimal, lol. But that just fires her up! Because there are still a few more chapters! This fight ain't over yet! Go, TongTong's mom! Fight, fight, fight! For great justice!!!

Just want to say I get your reference. :) Go Tongtong mom!

joined Feb 19, 2022

Damn, I'm ready to cry lots for this story now. It's probably my favorite manhuas to read in the moment

this hands down my number 1 manhua right now, i just perused this discussion board and i'm not ready for it to end in six chapters!

So where do we send the noodles?

i saw that in the credit and i'm all in! i work at a grocery store, i can get PALLETS in two days, lets see those scans! lmao

Why do I sense an awful time-skip resolution coming?

please, god, i hope not

and yeah, even in america which is pretty gay liberal when compared to the a lot of the world, the statistics of homelessness and suicide rate for gay teens is over five times higher than hetero counterparts. and that's in a liberal country. many are not as lucky. though i will say it sounds like your parents are supportive of you and i'm happy for you, but you're words make people who aren't supported feel bitter

Lcwgnwr
joined Jan 4, 2022

grabs her bat

SHITTY MOM'S GONNA DIE TONIGHT

I'll bring the knife

Glass%20drum
joined Jan 3, 2019

Definitely said by someone who has never had psychologically abusive parents. Lucky for you. I'm so glad for you.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I feel like for mom to be that upset she must be a closeted gay, herself. I wonder if that's the twist that's coming

I'm not sure which would be funnier: lampshading the asspull as hard as possible, or playing it completely straight (haha). Either one would be legendary.

joined Apr 29, 2018

it's okay i've the feeling that a**h*le mom will die soon. she doesn't seem to be in good health at all.

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

joined Apr 6, 2019

I'm not sure which would be funnier: lampshading the asspull as hard as possible, or playing it completely straight (haha).

Please recall that Tongtong's mother is straight as a ruler, bordering on man-crazy, and has trouble even imagining herself with another woman (it feels alien to her and gives her goosebumps). And the other mother... I don't really know if she has a sexual drive, much less if she's gay or bi (there certainly hasn't been any hint so far).

To reply you must either login or sign up.