Forum › Posts by realfake02

realfake02
joined Feb 26, 2022
Sera_91337639_p0

This reminds me of Kuroko saying she couldn't wait for Rinko to grown up.

realfake02
joined Feb 26, 2022
Mirror

^Nya-chan.... You use one toothbrush with your couple? that's unhealty, I guess genius people will said, they share bacterias anyway when they kissed. But, that's not all. Your teeth are the real victims in this situation.

realfake02
joined Feb 26, 2022
Artskarely-1598387776692441088-img1

^^^ Enid is a character wich is based in the rejection. If you are different, you will be rejected, even from your family.
She can be referenced as any person being discriminated in any case. not only for they orientation.
But... If you want to teorize more. THe clothes Enid wears, the "Wolf Out" the Wednesday dependance, the nails with Ajax... can be taken as Enid realizing what she really likes... WIth Ajax being her own "excuse" to call herself "normal"...
And the actrecess has said they will be fine, if their characters end like a couple. And Netflix love that...
So.... AJax, as "Enid's boyfriend" (they are not a cuple, Enid say taht to her mom). ins not enough to dismissed the ship as cannon..
But I don't rellay care... I think they are cute as a toxic -codependant friendship.

realfake02
joined Feb 26, 2022
Beverlylove-1598163369252753409-img1

Enid here, seems like a mix of Bettlejuice with Harley Quinn.
They were nnot werewolves, but thay can be easily Nevermore students.

realfake02
joined Feb 26, 2022
Gaizfurry-1576139993411883008-img1

^^^^I don't know if blood could be interpreted like "fluids". Lilith is based in the "Dark Mother", referenced to a succubus, so, it would be not weird Shamiko be the same.
The manga and the anime has shown a lot of hints that Momo likes Yuuko, so.... Yuuko is a succubus, Momo is in love with Yuuko. Yuuko could obtain many kind of fluids from Momo and getting stronger and stronger...

realfake02
joined Feb 26, 2022
Bathtime

I'm not sure about the octoppus. For what I know it's a kind of joke in Japan. Curiously, the first time I notice it, was in BNA, another trigger anime, when Michiru is undressed by the baseball team.

realfake02
joined Feb 26, 2022
Jt0drk8kh0q91

Whoever appeals to the law against her
Fellow girl is either a fool or a coward
Whoever cannot take care of herself without that law is both
For a wounded girl shall say to her assailant
If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven
Such is the rule of yuri

joined Feb 26, 2022

I Love Tong Tong. I really love her, shje is one of my fave characters, maybe the 2nd place in my top 2, in all the medias, Games, Anime, Series, manga,etc, etc...
But I can't just handle Lin Luxi drowning in tears. I0m so broken rigth now.
It's pretencious, But, if somebody reads this, and you are in the same situation than Xiao Lu. Here you can have someone to supoprts you and want to help you.