Forum › Distortion discussion

joined Oct 2, 2021

Going down quicker than a dodgy vindaloo.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Damn, that girl must have used a mossy lure because she surely seems to be attracting poison types

joined Dec 17, 2021

Prediction time: The other girl is not cheating, but she makes it seem like she is because she wants MC to feel insecure and keep clinging to her. Meanwhile, MC WILL cheat with the short-haired girl, which will lead to guilt, or blackmail, or both.

Lcwgnwr
joined Jan 4, 2022

Prediction time: The other girl is not cheating, but she makes it seem like she is because she wants MC to feel insecure and keep clinging to her. Meanwhile, MC WILL cheat with the short-haired girl, which will lead to guilt, or blackmail, or both.

I thought the same

joined Sep 7, 2021

Welp, it gets on with it but I am interested. It seems to have some grit. I'll follow this one.

Kimika3
joined Jan 1, 2019

This is... promising.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Lol, I downloaded it and after I was done reading I came back on the double to check if it was a oneshot or a first chapter!

Then when I confirmed it was the first installment of a new series I was like "WHEW!"

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Narrator: “Once upon a time there was an all-girls school where yuri relationships were quite comm-“

Plot: “Shut up! Cheating! NTR! Double-cheating! More to come!”

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Once more I must express my support for women's wrongs

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

This pacing... It's like a 90s commercial for a toy aimed at boys...

But hey, I'm game for now. Let's see where this takes us.

Duck%20gamer
joined Apr 30, 2020

very fast

joined Aug 21, 2017

The classic love-triangle-possibly-love-square.

Ea068ec8502133f96ff1a1123008a767
joined Mar 26, 2020

crap i cant handle sh!ts like this

Untitled
joined Oct 4, 2014

much drama more fast

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

looks at the cover Hmmm.....
looks at all the comments NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

last edited at Feb 22, 2022 12:37AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

So, this chapter is now linked with the 2017 "Codependents", very short, but explicitly has blondie thinking she needs to keep the MC anxious to keep her around.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Alrighty, I need some help understanding this manga… here’s my perspective on this story: the big blond (BB) seems to be a player concurrently breaking her first loves heart. Yet the last panel states she, the first love, basically doesn’t care as long as she gets some nookie from time to time. Am I correct so far?

It's not clear that the blond is actually cheating, especially now that the original doujin has been linked to it, in which we get her thoughts, which are that she knows that her girlfriend is an anxious girl and she keeps her that way because it's the only way she thinks she can keep her, which suggests that she is not cheating but she is playing on her insecurities and possibly gaslighting her.

As for the assertion that the anxious girl "doesn't care as long as she gets some nookie from time to time"... I'm unclear whether you mean to suggest that she's willing to cheat with the girl who is currently stealing a kiss from her, while she looks a bit light a deer in headlights, or that she's willing to put up with her girlfriend's abusive behavior for sex... either interpretation is a bit premature, I'd say. She appears to be unhappy, but in love and wants assurance from the girl she loves that she's not just one of many and she doesn't want the other girl butting in and telling her how to live her life, especially when she's saying things that are uncomfortably true, up to the point where she started talking about how she wouldn't hurt her and then proceeded to do just that by kissing her without consent.

last edited at Feb 22, 2022 4:02PM

Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

This one is gonna be rough, I can already tell. The gaslighting of Saki is probably going to be the main driving plot here and we're going to be put through the ringer right along side her as she struggles with being torn between her first love and the girl that openly loves her. I have a feeling that twin tails there is going to crop up again and torment Saki as well. This will either conclude with the girlfriend realizing how monstrously horrible she's been to Saki and change, or Saki will end things and try to make a happier life with the girl at the end of the chapter. Just hoping it doesn't end up having some depressing or bittersweet ending, I've been getting my ass kicked by those lately.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Once more I must express my support for women's wrongs

I can totally picture Erika, the girl in your avatar picture, saying exactly what you just said.
(Flowers - hiver fucking when, JAST??!?!?!?!)

last edited at Feb 24, 2022 11:04PM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Well now that I see the doujin that was attached as a prequel of sorts, I can see that Ami is gaslighting Saki by flirting with others girls to keep her anxious and her attention on her (Ami). This is gonna be brutal, especially with how cute Saki is.

As much as it may look her friend is trying to help, that’s just gonna hurt and confuse her more. What could’ve been a place for her to find comfort and work out what she’s going through is now another worry and problem.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

They're already "doing it" on the first chapter and I'm all for that.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

well that was a fast start

joined Feb 10, 2022

Hmm... it's true it seems the other girl is playing around with her. If that other girl truly likes her then she should break up(cause even she knows her "girlfriend" isn't serious) and give this girl a chance.

Well, already checked the author's twitter and seems that She does it with the girl who confessed to her. The blonde one seems she was kinda making her worry so she would always be attached to her. Saki pushed her away when she was gonna kiss her, so Ami gets scared and cried cause she thinks Saki started to get bored of everything she's been doing to her. Later, Ami cries and begs to saki not to leave her alone and somehow this made saki turn into a... yandere(?) And possessive girl. Now she knows how to make Saki hers. Saki sent a message to the other girl apologizing and telling her she's happy with Ami. End.

last edited at May 18, 2022 9:17AM

joined May 28, 2022

lol so many scumbags I'm in

joined May 11, 2023

So, whatever happened to this story? I can't find anything about it online. But only one chapter translated I guess.

To reply you must either login or sign up.