Forum › That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch discussion

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Holy fuuuuck

Also, what's in that last panel? It's hard for me to parse it.

The metaphorical scale she was balancing Tongtong and her mom on--knocked over.

Ooh thank you for the quick response~

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

thank you for the birthday present, sad to hear it's ending soon but it's always a joy to reread

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Nooo ): Mom drama is already happening

Also noooo ending soon. It's been great so far though~

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

The way I started screaming at chapter 30. NOOO

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

Originally I was dreading the moment that her mother would inevitably find out about them, but now that It has happened I'm honestly relieved. Something really had to change, the way things were just wasn't healthy. Best they get the drama out of the way and start processing all that toxicity (and then we can get to the good stuff)

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

Oop aangst incoming

joined Apr 8, 2021

Out of allllll the alleyways, they just happened to pick the same one. Talk about contrived, you might as well have just had her see them walking by on the street.

Lcwgnwr
joined Jan 4, 2022

Shit °-°

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Oof, this is going to be painful but necessary. Poor Lin Luxi :(

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

At least it didnt end with a slap.

But seriously though. Tired looking mother and mounting pressure hit a bit too close to home. So much so I couldnt even enjoy the gay.

catsfootironclaw
Imagem_2021-10-09_150323
joined Oct 9, 2021

snap back to reality

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Elden Ring is about to release and now the whole time I'm playing I'm gonna be wondering if these two are okay.

joined May 18, 2021

idk who you are but thank you vary epik grewp

Surprise! It's us from White Sun Scans. Due to some issues and Korean publishers hunting down discord servers with cease and desists, WSS officially disbanded not too long ago, but a good chunk of our staff made VEG so we could continue working on GTB and some other projects

joined May 18, 2021

idk who you are but thank you vary epik grewp

Surprise! It's us from White Sun Scans. Due to some issues and Korean publishers hunting down discord servers with cease and desists, WSS officially disbanded not too long ago, but a good chunk of our staff made VEG so we could continue working on GTB and some other projects

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm scared for the next chapter D;

Tumblr_338965de880627681ecd916bc458a939_84d98ad7_500%20(1)-min
joined Feb 4, 2022

Thanks for the hard work of translating! I love this series too much xx

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Ohhhh, shit. This is actually like, really bad.
I mean, ignore the homophobia issue, I don't recall if we've seen indications that that might be a problem or not. But even if it's not, Lin's mom is literally working herself to death to support her daughter because she married a worthless loser that was a drag on her.

She is ABSOLUTELY going to think that's what this is. Her daughter was doing fine, then she started hanging out with/dating this girl, then her grades fell and she worked herself sick getting them back up again. She is totally going to think her daughter is repeating her mistakes, whether she has an issue with her gender preference or not.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

This mom drama is gonna be pain but I do hope Lin Luxi and Tong Tong's relationship can come out stronger and they can still be together. Their make out sessions and them being so into each other are so CUTE.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

With so much drama in the LBC, it's getting hard being TongTong.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

She didn't instantly react so we have hope with the mother.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I mean, ignore the homophobia issue, I don't recall if we've seen indications that that might be a problem or not. But even if it's not, Lin's mom is literally working herself to death to support her daughter because she married a worthless loser that was a drag on her.

She is ABSOLUTELY going to think that's what this is. Her daughter was doing fine, then she started hanging out with/dating this girl, then her grades fell and she worked herself sick getting them back up again. She is totally going to think her daughter is repeating her mistakes, whether she has an issue with her gender preference or not.

It's worth noting that the visuals in particular for the mom have not been those of a good-hearted but overworked person with her daughter's best interests at heart, but of a borderline-crazed control freak. I don't expect that Lin's going to just be "in trouble" in any normal sense, but that there's going to be some kind of hysterical supernova.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I don't suppose it will do much good for her to say "Well mom, I decided to learn from you and not go out with some deadbeat guy."

joined Jul 26, 2016

It's worth noting that the visuals in particular for the mom have not been those of a good-hearted but overworked person with her daughter's best interests at heart, but of a borderline-crazed control freak. I don't expect that Lin's going to just be "in trouble" in any normal sense, but that there's going to be some kind of hysterical supernova.

TBF Mrs. Lin in general gives off a strong impression of being constantly on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Whatever her personal faults might be the kind of life she has certainly isn't helping one bit.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Just so everyone is aware, this series is now complete! It had to end abruptly due to the authors personal circumstances.

If you can’t wait until it’s translated here, all the raws are available to read on the mobile app 日更计划 (pink app icon, RIGENG). Please support the author on that app for as little as $1 a month! You can find the story plastered all over the front page of the app, or search for it by the original Chinese title: 关于被班上绿茶威胁那件事

There are 37 chapters in total, with some small extras on the way!

This tale of love in a land of overworked even has dramatic Meta aspects behind it.

Come Hell or high water,let the pervert and the "b*" prevail!

last edited at Feb 21, 2022 5:05PM

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

I think the next part is needed. tbh I have confidence in her that she can somehow stand her ground against mom. I really hope for the best

Also:
Always with those asian tropes of someone working themself to death for someone, that doesnt even want it. But then again my family was like that as well, so i guess it's just reminding me of lessons I learned from home.

COMMUNICATION

last edited at Feb 21, 2022 6:07PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.