Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

800 Million years old?? I do hope that is either a typo or he is just joking

Clearly joking.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I'd read a spinoff entirely about Shadi and Khara, and other immortal couples, traveling various parts of Earth throughout history.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

800 Million years old?? I do hope that is either a typo or he is just joking

Clearly joking.

This is the guy who joked about draining blood from his ass, I think the guy is just a jokester haha

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

What's the whole deal of not wanting to be turned into a Lilu by drinking Lilu's blood? Apart from the slight chance of becoming a zombie-vampire I don't get it. Did I miss something?

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

What's the whole deal of not wanting to be turned into a Lilu by drinking Lilu's blood? Apart from the slight chance of becoming a zombie-vampire I don't get it. Did I miss something?

The problem is that it's not slight. The majority who try become zombies

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Is it me or the NSFW occurrences are ramping up?

Just looking at the chapters list, the latest volume is mostly NSFW.

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Not to be a downer, but it’s sad reflecting on the anti-women rights culture over in the middle-east and countries over there. Makes ya wonder if yuri would EVER be attempted with how dangerous it could be? I’m no professional

last edited at Feb 7, 2022 9:24AM

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

I’ve got the raws for the next chapter but I have a couple other things I gotta finish first so hang tight, expect it sometime later next week.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Yeah, got it on 17th. Wow, and I mean Wow. maybe that is why she always give this odd look especially whenever the more serious lilu questions were asked. Or refused to answer by changing the subject, or not say a word. She was extremely cruel too.

I now understand why the progeny behaved like that.too, but she was no match against her master. The master was absolutely capable and also has done mass murder before. So, in order to kill her master, she has to resort to dirty methods. She almost succeeded.

I actually cannot give the spoilers out because the Japanese is so hard on this one, that you need a semi-fluent or fluent Japanese speaker to translate.

last edited at Feb 21, 2022 7:12PM

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

Yeah, got it on 17th. Wow, and I mean Wow. maybe that is why she always give this odd look especially whenever the more serious lilu questions were asked. Or refused to answer by changing the subject, or not say a word. She was extremely cruel too.

I now understand why the progeny behaved like that.too, but she was no match against her master. The master was absolutely capable and also has done mass murder before. So, in order to kill her master, she has to resort to Kidnapping. She almost succeeded. The progeny on any one on one situation, she can never kill the master. Not even 20 to one, as we found out.

Can u tell me who is that person you are referring to by saying
"she was extremely cruel too"

last edited at Feb 20, 2022 5:25AM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I now understand why the progeny behaved like that.too, but she was no match against her master. The master was absolutely capable and also has done mass murder before. So, in order to kill her master, she has to resort to other methods. She almost succeeded. The progeny on any one on one situation, she can never kill the master. Not even 20 to one, as we found out.

I can't write much because I do not want to put in spoilers on 35.5 You just have to wait for the translation or read the RAW, sorry. Even if I want to give spoilers, I cannot. The Japanese in this half chapter is so hard that only a fluent speaker can translate it. I can understand a bit enough to know enough of the general plot line, but for many passages, it is out of my depth.

last edited at Feb 21, 2022 7:16PM

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

I now understand why the progeny behaved like that.too, but she was no match against her master. The master was absolutely capable and also has done mass murder before. So, in order to kill her master, she has to resort to other methods. She almost succeeded. The progeny on any one on one situation, she can never kill the master. Not even 20 to one, as we found out.

I can't write much because I do not want to put in spoilers on 35.5 You just have to wait for the translation or read the RAW, sorry. Even if I want to give spoilers, I cannot. The Japanese in this half chapter is so hard that only a fluent speaker can translate it. I can understand a bit enough to know enough of the general plot line, but for many passages, it is out of my depth.

Oh no problem
:) thank you
Also can u tell me where u r reading the raws from cause I cant find the raws anywhere

last edited at Feb 22, 2022 3:17PM

joined Oct 16, 2013

Jealous girlfriends are jealous.

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Yan best girl, you can't convince me otherwise

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

Yan best girl, you can't convince me otherwise

As long as they accept the true purity of girl + girl love then they are all Best Girls.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

In the words of the Count: Wait and hope.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

"What if our love dies", as Aria asked Ichika, now became cyclical.
Also, I wonder why Aria forgot about Shadi because she was the one who granted Shadi's a new life. But then again, she also forgot who Khara and Maoa were. I guess if you are a queen, everyone self is a serf, it will be pointless to remember the names. Especially you are 4000 years old with a brain of a 13 years old.
Nobody except Shadi talked about one's past life with Khara may or may not tell hers to Shadi only and off the panel. Aria never talked about her life in the Isekai. Aria is absolutely frightening. More scary than Ghika.

last edited at Feb 25, 2022 11:42PM

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Aria seems to have been in an abnormal state so it's possible she didn't keep any memories of it.

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

The world really does revolve around Aria, doesn't it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

The world really does revolve around Aria, doesn't it.

Well, the vampire world at least. Don't think the muggles in general even notice though.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I guess if you are a queen, everyone self is a serf, it will be pointless to remember the names.

That is going a bit too far. Since, as you even continue:

Especially you are 4000 years old with a brain of a 13 years old.

It would be insane to ask her to remember everyone she's met over thousands of years, especially a short moment like this.

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

Just to clear up...that was Aria?

last edited at Feb 25, 2022 2:39PM

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

I thought when yan-chan entered the desert, she would hear "To all Eldians"

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

One probably should said "Was that not Aria?" This persona of Aria must be scary to the point that she refuses to talk about it, especially to Ichika. If you were Shadi walking in a desert littered with Liiu remains you will be freaked out too. How Shadi still demands Aria gives her the necklace back while being surrounded by dead Lilus is beyond me. Doubly beyond me when Aria changes the thieving cat back to human before killing her, then just dump her like garbage, the cruelty of it is absolutely frightening.

Ye true I also felt she was too cruel so I was in a denial like "it couldn't be her no way" but then again she never opened up her past so now I get a feeling she was extremely cruel and dangerous also I have a question....was that cat human? I think its actually a lilu

last edited at Feb 26, 2022 1:50PM

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

Ye true I also felt she was too cruel so I was in a denial like "it couldn't be her no way" but then again she never opened >up her past so now I get a feeling she was extremely cruel and dangerous also I have a question....was that cat >human?

Just judging by what Shadi wants and becomes, we are pretty sure that the cat used to be a lilu that cannot forget her past. Aria seems to grant lilu a wish, but it is "do it at your own risk". Aria is judge and executioner.
The very first time we know that Aria can kill without mercy was killing everyone in London (possibly England in general) who knew what happened between Aria and Ghika. There must be something that Aria does not want anyone to know the relationship between her and Ghika. We know that Ghika hates Aria so much that she will try to do everything possible to kill Aria. but judging from what she says, especially when she plays with her dolls, she seems to feel betrayed by Aria. We don't know what; my guess is Aria stops that murderer's persona, and actively seeks assisted suicide. I also believe that Ghika is taught by Aria of how a lilu should live her life, and the use of cruelty and terror to get the job done. We do know that Aria is Ghika's mom. So since Aria changes her way, Ghika will feel betrayed and abandoned.

Yeah now it fits welp I guess the backstory of aria will be revealed at the end of this year or next year...damn...you actually described it well. Now I am more interested than I was before. Thanks!!! I also thought this way but I never thought aria will also be that cruel

last edited at Feb 27, 2022 2:58AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.