Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampeerz_ch32#19

Thats a...thats a real picture of water with a filter over it, isn't it? No hate just...interesting

That looks like a Clip Studio asset to me. They are handy but don’t always look the best.

On the other side, they help the mangaka save valuable time.

Time that can be used to draw pretty girls in yuri contexts.

We all like that better than a Marinemalerei, don't we?

Oh, I wasn’t complaining, I use Clip Studio assets all the time myself. My point was just that most are created by the Clip Studio community so they are of variable quality.

I agree, they are an absolute necessity if you don’t have a team of artists working on backgrounds, foregrounds, toning, etc.

You can go to his website, as he took a video of how he works. He demonstated how he draws background.
https://akilim85000.fanbox.cc/posts/2547671
This one showing him how to deal with colors.
https://akilim85000.fanbox.cc/posts/2672334
A teaser for Chapter 33, Shadi.in a panel. This means January 2020 issue.
https://akilim85000.fanbox.cc/posts/3185080

last edited at Dec 31, 2021 5:10AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm done with chapter 33. Khara and Shadi cotinued to ther journey heading towards Istanbul,with the help of a very old Lilu. I guess you guys have to wait until the official issue date of January18th RAW to find out what happens. I know I am cheating by reading it on the 17th, but hey, the temptation is too great.
Oh,we finally got to see for the second time a super minor character appears. I'm sure 90% of you forgot about this character. Again, no, I am not given any hint. You guys just need to find out on your own when you get the RAW (or English), assuming you still remember this character.

FFS how many times did we have to tell you about spoilers ?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

thomasina posted:

I'm done with chapter 33. Khara and Shadi cotinued to ther journey heading towards Istanbul,with the help of a very old Lilu. I guess you guys have to wait until the official issue date of January18th RAW to find out what happens. I know I am cheating by reading it on the 17th, but hey, the temptation is too great.
Oh,we finally got to see for the second time a super minor character appears. I'm sure 90% of you forgot about this character. Again, no, I am not given any hint. You guys just need to find out on your own when you get the RAW (or English), assuming you still remember this character.

You've been warned enough. You've been banned for a day for an inability to just tag your posts. Please stop doing this.

joined Apr 3, 2021

what is wrong with you people

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

thomasina posted:

You've been warned enough. You've been banned for a day for an inability to just tag your posts. Please stop doing this.

How many days after the English translation can I post?
How many days after the English translation can I post blackened spoilers?
How many days after the RAW comes out, but with no sign of translation (eg 2 weeks) can I go ahead and post?
I got them almsost always one day before the official issue date. I probably should have waited. But there is no statistiic counter to see how many people have read the translation enough that it is OK to post.
I guess the sure f1ire way isi to post AFTER someone did it first. But I don't know.

last edited at Jan 22, 2022 5:23AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Just don't post any spoilers here. Even blackened ones.

How hard is that?

This manga is being worked on at a reasonable pace, so most people will just wait for the real thing and not read your interpretation of what might be going on.

If you want to spoil yourself, you're free to do it.

But I don't see why you feel the urge to ruin the enjoyment of other people. Do you get your kick out of being praised and thanked? It's not the good method then.

If you mastered Japanese, just do scanlation yourself and you'll get plenty of thanks. And then curse the people who spoil what you're working on.

last edited at Jan 22, 2022 5:31AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

thomasina posted:

How many days after the English translation can I post?
How many days after the English translation can I post blackened spoilers?
How many days after the RAW comes out, but with no sign of translation (eg 2 weeks) can I go ahead and post?
I got them almsost always one day before the official issue date. I probably should have waited. But there is no statistiic counter to see how many people have read the translation enough that it is OK to post.
I guess the sure f1ire way isi to post AFTER someone did it first. But I don't know.

It's really very simple - if it's not posted here, assume the people here haven't read it and spoiler tag your spoilers accordingly, if you need to post them at all.

joined Jan 20, 2022

hello everyone, I wanna ask when is ch33 update here?
and is vampeerz have any groups who shares about vampeerz's news?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It's a three stage step of 1. Someone posting RAWs to /u/, 2. Me translating it, 3. Urbs finding the time to typeset it.

joined Jan 20, 2022

It's a three stage step of 1. Someone posting RAWs to /u/, 2. Me translating it, 3. Urbs finding the time to typeset it.

okay, I got it. Thanks for your answer! I hope you have a nice day :)

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

And step one is the most erratic part of the process

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Still waiting on raws, if you got em then send them our way please. A dedicated raw provider would be cool too

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I can certainly send raws especially I get them on 17th. Unfortunately covid19 got me and now I'm stuck in the hospital. Maybe I will do some experiments later to see how it works.
I have seen semi translation in some websites. This means all you have are the dialog. Since I have the raw, I essentially have the ingrediants. Then it is a matter of fine tuning just to make sure the translation is truly accurate using my own knowledge of japanese.

Oh, 33 is a great chapter, but it seems to me that the translation will just be a little harder than the average. My own translation is okay, there is no off the mark when it comes to crucial dialogue

last edited at Jan 29, 2022 10:23PM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

It's a three stage step of 1. Someone posting RAWs to /u/, what is /u/ ?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's a three stage step of 1. Someone posting RAWs to /u/, what is /u/ ?

Yuri board of 4chan

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

I bought them myself in the end

last edited at Jan 29, 2022 9:01PM

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

Hello I am new here :) just wanna know will their be any updates soon?

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Yeah like in a day or two

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

Yeah like in a day or two

Ok Thank you :)

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I bought them myself in the end
Well be ready to buy again in 2 and a half weeks. cannot wait what will be installed in 34, all I can guess is that it will be pretty serious (no comedy).
Does RAW means the Japanese dialogue is still there, or does it mean you upload the episode with all the bubbles' contents wiped out? (empty bubbles)

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Well…next chapter is going to hurt, isn’t it?

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

No offense to Aria and the gang but Shadi and Khara traveling around together in the 19th century middle east is infinitely more interesting than any of the main story. I’m biased because I’m a total slut for historical dramas but i wish that this was the main story tbh.

The curse is internalized comphet, the scariest thing of all

joined May 29, 2021

How is this story going to tell someone how they could become a Lilu a different way if both of them were already Lilus when this happened?

Tonarinorobot_ch06_17
joined Jun 15, 2014

800 Million years old?? I do hope that is either a typo or he is just joking

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Oh, yuri in the Otomane empire in the first time!

To reply you must either login or sign up.