Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

hm, so she is going back to the present, well let's see how this resolves itself then

joined Dec 17, 2021

RIP 3some ... or 2.5some

I never expected I'll be so sad about her returning to the future, but here we are. I mean, things will turn out well with future sempai, but I'll miss seeing the younger and older selves interacting.

joined Nov 17, 2021

I'm actually glad if this means no selfcest. As hot as the action has been, that's the one thing I absolutely don't want.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Awww no! :(

Rip my beautiful selfcest throuple. Good luck adult nanasawa!

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Dang, just when the mangaka was starting to draw the good stuff

last edited at Feb 11, 2022 7:17PM

joined Nov 17, 2021

Dang, just when the mankaga was starting to draw the good stuff

I think you mean mangaka, but I know what you mean.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

Big cliffhanger. Big sad, cause no selfcest, really was looking forward to that

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

If she's back in the present, does that mean we're approaching the end of the manga? It's a bit sudden.

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

...you know what, with how this manga is: All way for the 4-way at this point!

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

No segs?

joined Sep 7, 2021

Okay so the pacing of that made perfect sense. XD

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

WHAT THE FUCK!? That was sudden for the time jump forward . Does anyone even cares about the story anymore? I say just keep drawing the characters having sex until all of them get involved in an orgy together or get a girlfriend, a la Asagi Ryuu or Mira.

joined Jun 21, 2021

Genuinely curious how the future has been altered

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Does anyone remember what her old job was and if it’s different from what this new future is?

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Aint it wayyy too sudden to throw us back like that? I was thinking throughout the chapter that its nice how the end goal wasn't "get together" but "have a better future" and then it just threw us back....

joined Jan 14, 2020

Noooooooo I want my selfcest threesome D;

;_;

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Also sad about no threesome with selfcest but maybe in the volume extras?

joined Nov 17, 2021

Also sad about no threesome with selfcest but maybe in the volume extras?

I own all the available volumes, and so far there's only one omake. It's in v1 and it's a short little what if from chapter 3 where Seto decided to try on the first bikini Nanasawa suggested. If I knew how to translate it I would, but I'm no scanlator.

last edited at Feb 11, 2022 12:53AM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Does anyone remember what her old job was and if it’s different from what this new future is?

She had a desk job at a whatever office at a random company. From the looks of it, she pretty much returned to her normal timeline.

I like how when they ask her to take care of documents she replies "Sure!" and starts working happily, while in her head she plans to return home as soon as work is over, to watch movies and...

... and then she suddenly goes: "... LIKE HELL!!! WHERE AM I AND WHAT AM I DOING HERE???" lol

I don't think she has actually forgotten her future job, so either the future changed or some odd paradox thingie is going on.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

She had a desk job at a whatever office at a random company. From the looks of it, she pretty much returned to her normal timeline.

I don't think we ever even saw what her job was in the original timeline. When we first see her, she's on her way to meet older Seto, and after that meeting she rubs one out in the park and conks her head and is in the past for the rest of the story. She -might- have had a desk job at an office, but I don't know that they ever told us that explicitly.

I like how when they ask her to take care of documents she replies "Sure!" and starts working happily, while in her head she plans to return home as soon as work is over, to watch movies and...

... and then she suddenly goes: "... LIKE HELL!!! WHERE AM I AND WHAT AM I DOING HERE???" lol

I don't think she has actually forgotten her future job, so either the future changed or some odd paradox thingie is going on.

Yeah, I think she's working in a different place now.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

That was too much of a non sequitur. Come on author what the hell?

joined Nov 17, 2021

I don't think this manga was meant to last all that long, to be honest. And maybe Hinohara wants to finally let adult Seto get some action. So far it's just been her younger self, and I've been waiting for this for a while.

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

Noooooooo I want my selfcest threesome D;

I knooow, me too ;w;!!

__sakura_futaba_persona_and_persona_5_drawn_by_kion_kun__d693cf24f18f5565a7cc666e236df3fc
joined Apr 9, 2019

Did she change the future or did she gain the courage to finally get together with divorced adult Seto?

joined Mar 26, 2021

Wait did she just get back to her present time? That intersting.

To reply you must either login or sign up.