Forum › Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi discussion

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Holy fuck, I gotta give it to Ai, the woman does nothing half assedly. I'm really looking forward to seeing what is happening now.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ai-san is just too good a person to deceive Misumi's parents like that. ^_^

Thumbnail_5a23d300cc738989a894c6273ef293a6
joined Jul 8, 2017

Good thing this is only a manga.

Exactly my thoughts

Here's to hoping that the next chapter isn't a painful one

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

True, true, true. I’m honestly glad she came out and said it. It’s definitely not ideal from a parent's perspective, and there are issues around potential grooming and the like, but a big upside….no accidental pregnancies…

I don't know. Maybe they'll accidentally walk into an adoption center

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

True, true, true. I’m honestly glad she came out and said it. It’s definitely not ideal from a parent's perspective, and there are issues around potential grooming and the like, but a big upside….no accidental pregnancies…

Happens all the time.

Captura%20de%20pantalla%202022-06-19%20a%20la(s)%2023.19.48
joined Dec 21, 2016

don't know if ai-san is rlly breave or just a blant idiot. i think both

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

The line between stupidity and courage is a thin one.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Worse, they aren't doing anything sexual, which lover implies. They can't know she's a very pure young woman. A hot and heavy night of chatting about boy's love doujins.

Or worse, play mahjong. That's how Saki got Nodoka in trouble:

https://yurimother.com/post/184880544190

https://i.imgur.com/45hGe.jpg

last edited at Jan 31, 2022 11:29AM

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Worse, they aren't doing anything sexual, which lover implies. They can't know she's a very pure young woman. A hot and heavy night of chatting about boy's love doujins.

Yeah, she used the word koibito, to be sure it was unequivocal!

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Ai really knows exactly how to make everything more dramatic and awkward than it needs to be.

joined Apr 3, 2021

If I were Misumi’s parents I would freak out

joined Jul 20, 2011

If I'm rude to the goddess' family, it shall be like bringing DISHONOR ON HER COW!

4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

I get that Ai's big thing is being overt and sincere, but like... please double-check with the girl in question before outing your underage partner to her family.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I get that Ai's big thing is being overt and sincere, but like... please double-check with the girl in question before outing your underage partner to her family.

You're right. However, their original plan seemed to have been the open and honest route, except the misunderstanding made Misumi hesitate and want to keep things under wrap, out of convenience. Aizawa did betray that quick decision they took, but she did start by apologizing to Misumi, because she just couldn't bear the weight of the lie. Things were going waaaay too smoothly, she literally started feeling like a smooth criminal, lol!

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This whole situation started because of the same thing happening the other way around, so I figure fair's fair.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

This whole situation started because of the same thing happening the other way around, so I figure fair's fair.

Eh, Misumi didn't out anybody, though. Her parents don't know who Ai is, and she wasn't telling anybody who does know Ai that she's gay/bi/whatever, or that she's dating a minor.

(Ai has taken care of that herself. Multiple times.)

She certainly wasn't telling Ai's family. Also Ai is an adult, so her situation isn't nearly as risky if her parents do find out she's into girls. She's already self sufficient.

Outing somebody to their family is a huge no-no in LGBT circles. It's pretty dangerously reckless.

It's going to probably be fine, because Ai means well and this isn't the kind of series where it doesn't work out, but just don't do this at home, kids.

last edited at Mar 3, 2022 1:41AM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Well, that went about as well as it could have. And as sad as it is they won’t be living together right away, it’s probably a good thing for all parties; Let Kasumi get her work and post high school life in order, and let her parents see that she can handle herself and won’t be beholden to the older partner financially or emotionally.

JustReadingSomeYuri.
joined Nov 25, 2021

God, the last few pages had me worrying that a big fat "The End" would appear, I just finished reading A Kiss And a White Lily after all. I really don't want to let this series go at only 25 chapters but hey, even if the 25th it's indeed the final chapter, I've enjoyed it deeply.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Please no time skip in the final chapter.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Kasumi's parents are the most understanding parents that I've seen, they get dropped a bombshell like that and after some time off they're able to accept it. Ai's gamble paid off big time. It was also oddly heartwarming to see Kasumi and Ai bicker like that about their relationship.

That said, I can see equally likely for the series to either come to an end already or get a time-skip. Either way, it has been a very enjoyable ride.

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

I'd love for this to continue, but if we get a time skip/montage to Kasumi as an adult I won't be too upset. That being said, Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii and The Two of Them Are Pretty Much Like This both just ended and That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch just has a few chapters left to translate, so I don't know if my heart could take it

last edited at Mar 3, 2022 3:22AM

joined Aug 21, 2017

Well, I'm glad it all worked out.

joined Jun 9, 2018

Beautiful chapter, my favorite manga of this artist. Much better than Fraq Time.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

That lift was definitely a scene that had the feeling of "the end".

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Or worse, play mahjong. That's how Saki got Nodoka in trouble:

https://yurimother.com/post/184880544190

https://i.imgur.com/45hGe.jpg

This explains how Hisa has two mothers(and are divorced). Great to know. Loving it even more now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.