Forum › Posts by JustReadingSomeYuri.

JustReadingSomeYuri.
joined Nov 25, 2021

This is really nice. I can't put into words how much I would love a serialization.

JustReadingSomeYuri.
joined Nov 25, 2021

I suppose that the spirit was after the exorcist because she's the descendent of the woman she was in love with. Kind of the thing they did with Senko. At least that's what I gather from these two chapters.

JustReadingSomeYuri.
joined Nov 25, 2021

Saved it to read later, gotta find the nipples on page 16.

JustReadingSomeYuri.
joined Nov 25, 2021

Such a good read. I'll have to come back to this eventually for a second round but for now I'll let it rest.

JustReadingSomeYuri.
Citrus + discussion 21 Mar 00:51
joined Nov 25, 2021

Man, can I say that I'm getting tired of this? Citrus is really good and I love the original series but the sequel it's starting to feel to me as an Ubisoft DLC that just retells past events that led to the good ending and nothing more.

Characters have become somewhat dull and arcs boring. The only reason I look to new releases is to see what happens. This series hasn't been satisfying as in the past.

JustReadingSomeYuri.
joined Nov 25, 2021

God, the last few pages had me worrying that a big fat "The End" would appear, I just finished reading A Kiss And a White Lily after all. I really don't want to let this series go at only 25 chapters but hey, even if the 25th it's indeed the final chapter, I've enjoyed it deeply.

JustReadingSomeYuri.
joined Nov 25, 2021
Butt

Try tongue but hole!

JustReadingSomeYuri.
joined Nov 25, 2021

This certainly feels like Nagatoro but Yuri.

JustReadingSomeYuri.
joined Nov 25, 2021

I sincerely comment that I can't anymore. A single chapter more will make me melt.