Forum › Akumu no Rakuen discussion

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

^Normally the only time you hear about tapirs is when they yank someone's arm off in a zoo.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

okay, alright. I don't dislike the twist that's for sure but I do wonder where this story will want to go from here

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i'm confused but i'm excited too

but for now,i'm curious about the girl's name

last edited at Jan 11, 2022 9:03AM

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I didn't really get it, where they the same or separate people in the end? I feel like it was supposedly explained but I understood none of it, honestly XD

joined Aug 21, 2017

^Normally the only time you hear about tapirs is when they yank someone's arm off in a zoo.

Holy moly. From Wikipedia:

In 1998, a zookeeper in Oklahoma City was mauled and had an arm severed after opening the door to a female tapir's enclosure to push food inside (the tapir's two-month-old baby also occupied the cage at the time).

Didn't know their jaws were that strong.

joined May 10, 2021

I'm a bit lost here... But seems like everything worked out for now? Yay?

joined Dec 17, 2021

I didn't really get it, where they the same or separate people in the end? I feel like it was supposedly explained but I understood none of it, honestly XD

As I understood it, the girl we've been following is the dream version of the horned queen (and also the dream version of the girl from the beginning of chapter 1) and I don't get how that works and how she can be two (three?) people at the same time.

last edited at Jan 11, 2022 6:28PM

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

As I understood it, the girl we've been following is the dream version of the horned queen (and also the dream version of the girl from the beginning of chapter 1) and I don't get how that works and how she can be two (three?) people at the same time.

probably some silly way of retroactively making chapter 1 less weird consent-wise

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Went from fluff to very interesting, now I want to read the rest lol

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

confusiing

joined Mar 7, 2013

"You totally look better without the glasses!" Pass.

joined May 29, 2021

Getting some incoming sad ending vibes from this chapter…

joined Mar 25, 2013

So I'm a little confused as to which series is when. This is clearly the beginning, but then on the page of this series it says "Do not mix the titles, Paradise of Nightmare (this one) is followed by Nightmare of Paradise (楽園の悪夢). Attendant's Vacation (従者の休日) is the spin-off." but the spin-off that's shown on the second to last page is in the "Paradise of Nightmare (Series)" category, and then there's a third category that's "Servant x Queen" that also has the spin-off.
Wouldn't it be better to get all of the current chapters in one series and just label them as they come out as it is in some series where there are "subcategories" such as Extras/Serialized and such?

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Wow, I really like that lingering sense of background sadness. Like, the knowledge that the time and space they have is severely limited, and their resolve to go on despite that and to love each other in the ways they can… I really like stories like that. There’s so much depth to this setup, and I love the dimension of the succubus and the dream-substitute starting to become people and to love each other, with that bitterness of knowing it’s only a side-product of the queen lady trying to get some protection.

last edited at Jan 16, 2022 2:50PM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

that was actually sad. they're happy in their own illusion. but for how long.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

^The question of life.

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

I sure hope we some “date chapter”. I mean, there’s gotta be a nice shopping mall or karaoke in the dream world no??

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

probably some silly way of retroactively making chapter 1 less weird consent-wise

I understood it as the "real world" stuff being fabricated memories.

K11
joined Apr 26, 2020

This was cute. Succubus yuri is always cute.

So is this dream Anna actually the queens avatar or does it belong to her servant, otherwise why did we get that part at all?

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Forgot all about this one nice to see it back.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

You can't just leave us hanging on this giant cliff, that's illegal D:

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

what the heck??? tell me there is another chapter and that the translation will be posted soon...

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

The title of the chapter does have 1 at the end, so there will probably be more.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Very bittersweet. The girl was but an alter ego dream construct doomed to evaporate after her purpose of ensnaring the succubus's protection was served. Succuchan bargained with the Queen and gave up her freedom binding herself forever to the dream girl in order to save her and grant her permanence.

joined Dec 17, 2021

Yes! Best character made an appearance.

To reply you must either login or sign up.