Forum › Can't Defy the Lonely Girl discussion

joined Aug 27, 2021

MY GIRL JUST WENT "STRAIGHT" FOR THE KISS

joined Jan 6, 2017

If this manga was about those two it'd last less than a volume

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The comic would then devolve into them having daily flirts.

Which some can reach several volumes of doing just that.

And remember,kiddos,grab yer whamen,hold 'er tight,and go in for the kill.

Don't let ye chance slip away,ya hear?

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Bruh.. that was so disgustingly forced then again Sora's relationship started with a kiss after all.
Not enjoying this as much as I used to

joined Feb 21, 2021

Youre all saying its forced when ive been seeing them having something since ch 10...of course they wont give you the focus since theyre only a side character but if you see the tiny moments that was put in every chapter youll know that it wasnt forced...

So this extra chapter happened before the christmas sleepover...now what did they do on their sleepover....

last edited at Jan 24, 2022 12:54PM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

That does feel a little fast in the pacing department but like, I'll be real? It kinda fits them as characters, so I'm for it.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

That was wicked. I'm smiling so hard reading that. I don't think it's fast at all considering how long they've already been friends by this point, on top of also now it having been a month since that "confession" as it were, so it's clearly mutual...
Bathroom kiss qt

joined Apr 16, 2021

Doesn't feel all too rushed or forced IMO. Wakana took too long last time to say anything, and when she finally did, it was too late. I would imagine now she said "fuck it" and went for it.

last edited at Jan 24, 2022 1:07PM

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

I'm glad we got this extra chapter, since it was obvious they had started dating in the last one lol

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

One of the nicest kisses I've seen in manga in a long time. 10/10.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

they are so adorable omg. i love them maybe more than the main couple.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Mmh, didn`t she had bf?
Well, i support the cheating

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Youre all saying its forced when ive been seeing them having something since ch 10...of course they wont give you the focus since theyre only a side character but if you see the tiny moments that was put in every chapter youll know that it wasnt forced...

So this extra chapter happened before the christmas sleepover...now what did they do on their sleepover....

One or two chapter with focus on them wouldn't have hurt that much. Here we got an extra just to explain and we have to roll with it. Nothing more.
Like i'm sorry but that doesn't really roll for me. Was there a need for them to be together ? Feel like they are a couple because the author needed a side couple. I don't hate them being a couple but it feel very underwhelming. That's kinda what happen when you continue after you put your main pairing together, you either put wholesome moments OR you bring a possibly unneeded side couple just to extent a bit the manga because you can't write 10 SOL chapters on the main couple.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

LaPucelleOnGirls posted:

Mmh, didn`t she had bf?
Well, i support the cheating

I think your mixing up characters...

last edited at Jan 24, 2022 1:40PM

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Chad Yuina

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

So...the power bottom tempts and sub top just need a little push to act.

joined Apr 28, 2019

I was half awake when i saw a post on twitter.. i got up so freaking fast lmfaooo. Let's fucking gooooo Wakana and Yuina!!

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

chad yuina not giving any drama

btw the other girl is one of their close friends right? it's hard to keep track with the crazy amounts of stuff I'm reading lol

last edited at Jan 24, 2022 2:27PM

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

It's great and all, but wow. Awkward doesn't even begin to describe it lol.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

It sure was sudden. But can I find enough arguments to try and justify it? Sure, as such I accept this odd and sudden situation.
Still, they hit us with this unfulfilled love from the past, and now we're here with another girl. Nothing wrong with that, but they could at least show some more... Bonding? Like what they did in "Useless Princesses" with Izumi and Iroha. I bought that. Hell, I rooted for them more than the main pair in that series. Here though? It's just... Eh... Shrug and move on at best.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Sorry, needed to get that out. So, so cute. ^_^

joined Aug 8, 2021

I knew something was going on between Wakana and Yuina on this panel! https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cant_defy_the_lonely_girl_ch23#14 Turns out it was true.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Hrm...yeah, honestly, devoting a volume bonus chapter or something to Wakana's relationship with Yuina would have helped with this recent addition. The kiss itself isn't forced, but it's lacking building up even for a side chara relationship. Useless Princesses handled it better.

For now, though...

SECOND BASE IS NEXT, WAKANA! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

6631e8220bec2737023f64d8a2b36b99
joined Jul 20, 2020

BASED AND REDPILLED WAKANA I'm so happy they are official now!!!

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

WAKANA I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU

To reply you must either login or sign up.