Forum › Anemone is in Heat discussion

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Mashiro really taking advantage of the swimsuit with a boob poke and a face in cleavage pout. They both had on really cute swimsuits though!

Maxresdefault2
joined Jan 31, 2018

First things first: Kanda Ami (because I had to look up her name!) is one of the best characters ever, I love her! Mashirocchi, Naginagi, you can't beat those nicknames! Plus, seems like she's getting the stray cat with her dumb charm haha. (And let's not forget that she made the ship before anyone else in Chapter 1!)

Secondly, this panel, it was made by the gods:
https://i.imgur.com/jBceqmA.png

"A date is something... that two people in love go on, right?" That's not even a hint right there, that's to the point! The fruit is already ripe, come on! Someone needs to properly confess soon, we really need to see them going out for a while, and not just end when that happens, that'd be extremely sad.

Can I also mention how good the art is? I'ts excellent!!

joined Apr 28, 2019

The cuteness overload is giving me heart palpitations

Pfp5
joined Dec 6, 2021

Kiss and get married already! That was too cute, especially when they were just staring at each other.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Great chapter. Really gay. That's what I like to see.

joined Dec 23, 2017

Please. We just need someone to initiate a kiss and we’re golden.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

I love this shit

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Every time a new chapter comes out I have to go back and re-read some of the older chapters to give me more of those good shivers. This will prolly be one of those chapters that gives me the good shivers in future re-reads!

This is such a good one, one of the best.

joined Jun 3, 2014

Mashiro please take the hint, Nagisa has confessed to you like 3 times already.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Yeah I don’t even get how this is supposed to be a conflict at this point. Mashiro keeps saying “its not the same like” when they’re constantly one nudge away from making out with each other. Girl she isn’t just sending signals she is a whole fucking lighthouse of gay

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Girl she isn’t just sending signals she is a whole fucking lighthouse of gay

I'mma steal that, 'kay?

joined Jul 8, 2020

She wants more than a word to convince her.. If you know what i mean... wink wink

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Yep, now I totally ship Riri and Ami <3 They remind me of Izumi and Iroha from Useless Princesses :d Nagisa and Mashiro extremely wholesome as always <3

last edited at Jan 24, 2022 4:17AM

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

How many times has she confessed already.. Poor nagisa..

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Hold on now. Even in the world of yuri manga this has to count as a confession right? Date, Just the two of us, peple in love? Like how long can they drag this out?

Xerine%20and%20xeri
joined Sep 30, 2021

The chapter where Mashiro said "my like is much more than a normal like" with that angsty expression got to me more than any other part of the manga. But like, this time... I just busted out laughing. Girl, please get some glasses, you are clearly blind to the gay right in front of you lmao

Really looking forward to more, this is easily my favorite thing on the site at this point. Now begins the one month wait for a new release... ;-;

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Idiot couple tag when? :3

FreedomandJustice
joined Jun 16, 2020

Mashiro's gaydar must be broken.

joined Sep 11, 2019

This level of gay flirting and Mashiro still thinks Nagisa's "like" ain't shit? Come the fuck on girl, the two of you were that close to kissing with how you looked at each other in the water.

Istockphoto-615619820-170667a%20-%20copy
joined Nov 1, 2021

Good day to be alive

joined Jul 23, 2014

Mashiro still has doubts

come on...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Secondly, this panel, it was made by the gods:
https://i.imgur.com/jBceqmA.png

Very much felt like they were just about to kiss. But, of course, they still can't quite manage to properly understand each others feelings...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

"Indicating how cute your swimsuit is by poking the bare skin of your upper breast is totally normal."

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

This series turned out to be lots more wholesome than I expected, considering the start of it. Also, I like Nagisa's character. She's dense in a few aspects, but it's not because of her being an airhead, just inexperienced when it comes to dealing with people, and it's amusing to see her try to go around that by doing research.

Still, dense or not, those two will end up marrying each other and still question just what kind of like they really have for each other huh...

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Idiot couple tag when? :3

idiot love interest in this case because Nagisa is very on top of her own emotions and knows what she wants, but Mashiro just keeps going "oh but she can't possibly mean love as in LOVE" "she can't possibly like me THAT way" haha

but yeah like at this point Nagisa has for real confessed at least twice already and fully assumes she has gotten a positive answer so really all we have to do is wait for Nagisa to go in for a kiss, at which point Mashiro will have to either accept the fact that she's being an idiot or she'll have to start making some truly amazing leaps of logic. Either way I'm certain this story will do it in a way that will be enjoyable to see.

To reply you must either login or sign up.