Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Heck, has the heroine's dad even appeared? 0_o

joined May 24, 2014

Magical powered mosquito bite? That's insane.

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

She sctrached where it itched. wink wink

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

every page in this chapter is absolute gold

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

So Magenta's "trigger" is her friends? I guess that means Baiser-chan will have to kidnap them to use them against her. That's classic villain shit, she's really making progress. This chapter she even revealed that she's fully given up on the concept of a conscience, which might also be progress given that in chapter 21 she felt guilty about causing collateral damage, but that might've just been because she wasn't transformed that chapter and was also feeling guilty about what she did to Azul.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Speedy sea cucumber.

Kimika3
joined Jan 1, 2019

That kidnapping really was top tier. As was the ass shark.

Chiyo
joined Dec 21, 2021

Speedy sea cucumber

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

I'm sure Azul actually has 2 reasons for her angry.
1. They did horrible things to her friend
2. They did horrible things to HER FRIEND (not Azul)

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

This chapter felt a lot more villainous, in large part because Magenta's reactions were relatively normal, unlike Azul who enjoys it and Sulpher who fights back. It was basically just Baiser and Leopard abusing a kid.

joined Jul 23, 2014

Speedy sea cucumber

Also, poor Magenta

joined Nov 21, 2018

Speedy sea cucumber.

Utena and Kiwi were so cute together this chapter.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

I love how kiwi has improved herself and even started to enjoy "molesting" the magical girls to make utena like her more... Sigh im seriously rooting for the KiwixUtena

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

Man, this was the only torture chapter in wich i feel bad for the Magical Girl. Magenta it's so pure, unlike the other she dosen't have any "bad feeling", but I understand it's for the sake of her unlocking La Verita.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

You gotta wonder why the Magia Trio are chasing them at all. They do nothing to people. They just turn up, and the magical girls are immediately like "evildoers, we will destroy you".

It's kinda like they deserve the torture they get...

Like, they don't seem to even be smart enough to notice Baiser isn't killing them even though she has every opportunity to.

last edited at Jan 24, 2022 4:08AM

joined Aug 27, 2021

You gotta wonder why the Magia Trio are chasing them at all. They do nothing to people. They just turn up, and the magical girls are immediately like "evildoers, we will destroy you".

Like, they don't seem to even be smart enough to notice Baiser isn't killing them even though she has every opportunity to.

Fr.... My girl just wanna satisfied her kinky fetish... A HUGE ASS SADIST

catsfootironclaw
Imagem_2021-10-09_150323
joined Oct 9, 2021

This chapter was just cruel. made me feel uncomfortable

joined Sep 11, 2019

You really do feel bad for Magenta but also want her to be stronger.

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

This chapter was just cruel. made me feel uncomfortable

It's the first one where we see threats of long-term damage with a "nipple torn off". I doubt that could happen from clothes pins, but it was another level of threat than what we've seen before.

This chapter felt a lot more villainous, in large part because Magenta's reactions were relatively normal, unlike Azul who enjoys it and Sulpher who fights back. It was basically just Baiser and Leopard abusing a kid.

I think Baiser works best as a brat trainer. I think the whole chapter wouldn't have been as cruel if Magenta had been asked for the true identities of the magical girls before Leopard started her torture. As it is, even though we know there's a higher purpose in Baiser's mind (La Verita), Magenta doesn't understand why she's being hurt.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I absolutely love the way Baiser's brain works. :D

Kimika3
joined Jan 1, 2019

I'd imagine Tres Magia actually listens to their mascot.

joined Jul 26, 2016

lmao Utena literally going full my little Kiwi is all grown up now and wiping off tears of pride

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

It's the first one where we see threats of long-term damage with a "nipple torn off". I doubt that could happen from clothes pins, but it was another level of threat than what we've seen before.

Yeah, um, as someone who HAS done nipple play like this, her nipple wouldn't be torn off. There are lots of things like doing a "zipline" of clamps, and yanking them off with a rope in order. The shock factor comes more from the fact that the compressed skin gets restored full blood flow, refreshing the pain again. She wouldn't get her nipples "torn off" at all.

That said, this chapter had me laughing in stitches until i couldn't breathe.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I also found this chapter very uncomfortable due to Magenta's relatively "normie" reactions. Baiser hurting Azul and Sulphur could and has been described as "two perverts playing with each other", but in this case, it went far beyond "play". In the previous "torture" encounters, Baiser always showed some empathy for the MG, but here, she and Kiwi felt almost like they were experimenting on an inanimate object, trying to figure out its "trigger". I hope this doesn't become a norm, otherwise I am going to find it very difficult to sympathize with Utena...

Still, this chapter has been as competently written as the previous ones: Enormeeta's motivation is clearly established, their sub-goal (finding Magenta's "trigger") achieved, and their increasingly questionable methods at least lampshaded as kidnapping (if not really called out).

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

To be fair, her constantly molesting them is also reason enough for them to want to beat the crap out of her. Also, the mascots seem to have some deeper beef.

To reply you must either login or sign up.