Forum › Does It Count if Your First Time Is With an Android? discussion

joined Jan 11, 2014

Still waiting for their house to be cleaned cause they live in actual filth these two.

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

Btw, it sounds like Tsuda will get in a lot of trouble if she puts a fingerprint scan on some strange tech like a sex bot. Wouldn't it just incriminate her further if she registers her prints there? XD

Mr. judge, it was an accident! She just stumbled on her way home and her finger landed there, so she had no choice but to take the robot home as it refused to leave her new registered owner!

The perfect defense for a crime.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

As someone who is a self-proclaimed loner and isn't fond of getting in relationships with human beings, it would be nice if science progressed this far to actually create a robot capable of possessing human concious.

last edited at Jan 17, 2022 10:54PM

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

As someone who is a self-proclaimed loner and isn't fond of getting in relationships with human beings, it would be nice if science progressed this far to actually create a robot capable of possessing human concious.

But then that would just be a person. Like
unless your thing with relationship is sharing body fluids then a human-presenting robot with human conciousness would be effectively identical to a person as far as relationships go. I guess that the main difference would be that you could buy one, but that's about as ethical as buying a real person, which is a whole other can of worms.

joined Jan 14, 2020

you could buy one, but that's about as ethical as buying a real person, which is a whole other can of worms.

Most people don't want to be bought, or to be slaves. AI can have very different instincts and motivations.

joined Jul 26, 2016

you could buy one, but that's about as ethical as buying a real person, which is a whole other can of worms.

Most people don't want to be bought, or to be slaves. AI can have very different instincts and motivations.

As if making sentient beings desire such things wouldn't be blatantly unethical.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Plot twist: the whole group of sex-bot-owners are in the same situation as her, and this whole thing is basically an AI training situation trying to get them to have some semblance of choice.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

All that said, I think this isn't really the venue for deep ethical exploration. It's a romantic comedy, and the ultimate answer is going to be, look, SHE thinks she loves you, SHE thinks she wants sex, and that is in the end not less real for having been built in, so why not give her what she wants? I'm not saying that's actually a decisive argument, although it's fairly defensible. But it's the line a romantic comedy has to take, overtly or tacitly.

Your "it's just a romantic comedy, there's no ethical dilemma here" theory is debunked by the fact that the ethical dilemma is actually part of the story and has been referenced multiple times. So ...

As for AI, you couldn't make it functional without giving it some impulse and drives, otherwise it would just sit there. Whatever it wants, or has the capability of wanting, is going to be your choice. And from harm/consent moralities, it's hardly obvious that there's something wrong with building it to want to serve you. You're not harming it, because it wants to do that, and 'consent' is N/A for something that didn't exist before you built it. Children can't consent to being born (with totally random gene sorts! no quality control at all!), but we have them anyway.

Never thought I'd see someone comparing sex bots to children. If you don't see the logical flaw in comparing being born and then being able to do whatever you want, vs being born to do just one thing that basically makes you a slave of your "parent" or someone they sell you to, then ... hmmm...

last edited at Jan 18, 2022 2:16AM

joined Dec 11, 2021

So some plot is coming uh? Let me guess... about putting her fingers in so she can be officially her owner... someone else gonna do it and nadeshiko is not gonna obey Akane's order. Or some else will try to do that, or any other robot will try to make akane her owner or something like that idk

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

So some plot is coming uh? Let me guess... about putting her fingers in so she can be officially her owner... someone else gonna do it and Nadeshiko is not gonna obey Akane's order.

Ah, classic shit. It's pretty much what happens in Yuu Watase's Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend).
Actually, pretty much everything in this manga so far is what happens in Zettai Kareshi, from Riiko/Akane accidentally ordering a sex robot to having to pay a truckload of money to refusing to complete the registration procedure -- in Riiko's case, a kiss; in Akane's case, fingers in the vag.
Of course, in ZK, some slutty girl eventually kissed Naito and stole him from Riiko, leading to a story arc where Naito needs to override its programming with the power of love and then return to Riiko to confess his true feelings for her. It would be hilarious if the same thing were to happen with Nadeshiko in this manga.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

You wanna know what it is that rattles me about the story? That Tsuda keeps complaining about the great sex she has with Nadeshiko.

"Sigh, yet again today, my personal sexaroid, who is cute and adorable and hot as hell, sexxed me up for hours and hours! It was so thrilling and stimulating! I had like 37 massive multiorgasms! Alas, I'm so pitiful, woe is me!"

Every time she goes on like that, I feel like killing her dead. Grr. ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

last edited at Jan 18, 2022 4:39PM

joined Dec 11, 2021

So some plot is coming uh? Let me guess... about putting her fingers in so she can be officially her owner... someone else gonna do it and Nadeshiko is not gonna obey Akane's order.

Ah, classic shit. It's pretty much what happens in Yuu Watase's Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend).
Actually, pretty much everything in this manga so far is what happens in Zettai Kareshi, from Riiko/Akane accidentally ordering a sex robot to having to pay a truckload of money to refusing to complete the registration procedure -- in Riiko's case, a kiss; in Akane's case, fingers in the vag.
Of course, in ZK, some slutty girl eventually kissed Naito and stole him from Riiko, leading to a story arc where Naito needs to override its programming with the power of love and then return to Riiko to confess his true feelings for her. It would be hilarious if the same thing were to happen with Nadeshiko in this manga.

Never heard of it but I think something like that is gonna happen.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I mean, kissing is one thing, but I really don't see anyone Nadeshiko doesn't want to let register her being able to do so...

joined Jul 17, 2011

You wanna know what it is that rattles me about the story? That Tsuda keeps complaining about the great sex she has with Nadeshiko.

"Sigh, yet again today, my personal sexaroid, who is cute and adorable and hot as hell, sexxed me up for hours and hours! It was so thrilling and stimulating! I had like 37 massive multiorgasms! Alas, I'm so pitiful, woe is me!"

Every time she goes on like that, I feel like killing her dead. Grr. ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

It's like cocaine. Amazing in the moment, but logically you know it's bad.
That's where she's at.

joined Apr 28, 2019

I liked how her co-worker just casually mentioned if it was her girlfriend that made her lunch.. NICE!!

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Those damn robots are taking our jerbs. This is an outrage.

joined Jan 24, 2022

"Anonymous online meetup" but they already know where she lives ( they sent her the robot) and they know her email to message her loool.

But very interested to see how advanced Nadeshiko really is and how real her feelings are.

joined Sep 7, 2021

If the whole culmination and premise of her not registering the bot is so that she can do it later as a pay off for a closer connection with the bot, I'll be sorely disappointed. It's a toy, if you want it register, if you don't, get rid of it.. it's pretty simple surely.. What's the hang up.. Idk, maybe I am missing something here.

joined Sep 7, 2021

Okay after this perhaps my previous comment can be disregarded. I suppose you wouldn't want to register something illegal. Although does the registered data include IP and personal ID..
Another thing, because she hasn't registered, let's say she goes to this meet, can't someone just steal her bot..

Another thing, shouldn't the rape tag be included.. Does it count of you're being raped by your toy or something that's not an organic carbon based lifeform.. This manga has me scratching my head. Perhaps I am thinking into it way too much. XD
Aren't I a stinker. XD

joined Aug 18, 2018

Will this manga be uploaded to Mangadex? It has an entry, but no chapters.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Seems like There's gonna be two Nadeshikos... or that's what I got from the preview of the next chapter

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well Akane really is being messed with by some shadowy people

On another note, Nadeshiko might actually have been cheap in terms of bang for your buck

If she wasn't afraid of registering before she sure is gonna be now

last edited at Mar 27, 2022 5:54PM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

To the person who posted on another manga yesterday going "Oh yeah, I miss First Time With An Android, where did that go?"

here ya go!

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

like was Nadeshiko just made with alien supertech or something because like, even if she's an illegal sexbot and thus undercuts the regulations that doesn't mean she can just be a hundred times more advanced for no real reason.

Like I guess seeing the last page it's going to go the "mad scientist" route but still this manga is rationalizing Nadeshiko's ridiculous abilities with "ah well she's not made legally and everyone knows criminals can use magic" Of course I won't deny that in typing this I'm thinking about this story that just wants to go "hey wouldn't it be cool if you could have a lesbian sexbot" way too deeply which like yeah it would be cool yeah

last edited at Mar 27, 2022 6:17PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.