Forum › Posts by echoblaze

joined Jul 17, 2011

Ah yes, the yuri MC, who was introduced to the audience as an unlucky in love sadsack, but has, in fact, had an entire group of girls wanting to jump on her the whole time.

It was established in chapter 1 that she had lots of "fans" :P

Also Itou and the boss are recurring characters, definitely weren't just introduced this chapter
Edit: Gotta feel bad for Itou, if it was the usual "useless lesbians" type manga, she would've been in the running, but in this one she has no chance

last edited at Aug 15, 2022 4:04PM

joined Jul 17, 2011
joined Jul 17, 2011

You wanna know what it is that rattles me about the story? That Tsuda keeps complaining about the great sex she has with Nadeshiko.

"Sigh, yet again today, my personal sexaroid, who is cute and adorable and hot as hell, sexxed me up for hours and hours! It was so thrilling and stimulating! I had like 37 massive multiorgasms! Alas, I'm so pitiful, woe is me!"

Every time she goes on like that, I feel like killing her dead. Grr. ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

It's like cocaine. Amazing in the moment, but logically you know it's bad.
That's where she's at.

joined Jul 17, 2011

The manager didn't lie. She said the photos would be for private use (i.e. not being marketed), but she didn't say whose private use. The whole photo shoot is still morally grey, since it's abusing authority to pressure Asumi into an uncomfortable situation, but Asumi wasn't too uncomfortable for long so it's okay to me. I like to think that if Asumi really disliked it and wanted the photo shoot to stop, it would've.