WHISPER YOU LOVE HER INTO HER EAR
AND THEN SMOOCH HER AS HARD AS YOU CAN, TONGUE AND ALL

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

P r o g r e s s

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Cutest outfits ever.

what color do you think koguma's chuck taylors are?

Black and light brown, like a bear ;)

Nice call. But I saw them as pink when I read this. On reflection, maybe light blue.

i think these colors would be cute. like this color
to kinda match her hair and cozy atmosphere.

last edited at Jan 3, 2022 10:13PM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

It's time to evolve into your final forms.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

“Hino-san’s hand feels so nice . . .”

You ain’t seen nothin’ yet, Kogu . .

Technically she hasn't even seen that, since here eyes were closed. On the other hand, metaphorically speaking she also hasn't felt what Hino's hand could really do yet. They barely scraped the surface, if you will.

It's an idiom, man!

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Oh my god is it actually gonna happen? It seems like there’s a good chance for them to get in a relationship for real this time

Honoka-x-maki
joined Aug 23, 2018

ACTUAL PROGRESS YESSSSSSSSSS

Xerine%20and%20xeri
joined Sep 30, 2021

Glad there's some p r o g r e s s, but somehow it feels too good to be true. Expecting a few "comedic" backsteps coming soon, though I really hope I'm wrong xD

Thumbnail_5a23d300cc738989a894c6273ef293a6
joined Jul 8, 2017

I. Am. Ready. For. The. Fakeout.

(pls don't do it mister author)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Glad there's some p r o g r e s s, but somehow it feels too good to be true. Expecting a few "comedic" backsteps coming soon, though I really hope I'm wrong xD

Given the author, that's a pretty safe bet, but I dunno--this chapter felt really serious to me.

Xerine%20and%20xeri
joined Sep 30, 2021

Given the author, that's a pretty safe bet, but I dunno--this chapter felt really serious to me.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. It almost feels unnatural for this story. That's why I'm so skeptical, I'm constantly waiting on some kind of punchline, because the serious tone of the chapter feels so out of place. I hope the tone means the progress isn't going to quickly regress, but we'll see.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yeah, I noticed that as well. It almost feels unnatural for this story. That's why I'm so skeptical, I'm constantly waiting on some kind of punchline, because the serious tone of the chapter feels so out of place. I hope the tone means the progress isn't going to quickly regress, but we'll see.

I seem to recall there being one or two previous all-serious chapters--maybe the "origin of Hino (at the school)" chapter?

And Chapter 10 (the umbrella chapter--maybe my favorite) was actually pretty serious as well, despite a couple of Koguma reactions that assumed, incorrectly, that Hino was teasing.

joined Aug 29, 2019

It's not the first time the series went serious, we'll probably be back to shenanigans soon. I hope I am right and Koguma has gained some sense of awareness that she actually likes Hino. That way they wouldn't have to stop fooling around, but it would allow Koguma to take the initiative a bit more and actually inspire some self-confidence in Hino. Thinking of the recent arcs (what with studying and doing well for a change), that seems to be the current "objective". A sense of self-worth must be established before Hino is ready to accept that Koguma actually likes her back.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, I knew it! She really wanted to kiss her, but as much as she likes to tease her, Hino will not cross this kind of a line with a sleeping Koguma. And this is why we like her.

Glad to see Koguma noticed it this time, though, unlike the forehead kiss which she sadly did actually sleep through. Time for the progress we were denied then.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

FINALLY SOME PROGRESS

A8579f88-3796-4c80-9233-af508afff917
joined Jul 27, 2019

Page 06: "warthm" should be "warmth".

…don't really have anything to say that no one else has already said; chapter feels more serious than usual, Hino is tall, everyone's hoping for progress, and runrin and Stan are gods.
…but three weeks. That's… quite a long time.
…wait, how did Hino run even into Koguma? Chance?

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Casual stalking like in Strawberry Shake.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Let's goooo! We're so close to the next step! I'm glad Hino stopped herself. We've always been shown that Hino always gets Koguma's consent no matter how outrageous her requests were so this falls in line with how her character has been so far

i've seen people say this a few times, but it's not a hard set rule.

hino peeked at kogu's panties while she was sleeping without her consent early on (ch 19). koguma even specifically asked her not to do anything before falling asleep on her, and hino did anyway. it's possible she's matured since then and realized what she'd done was wrong. maybe part of why she was able to stop herself from kissing her this time.

for the most part tho, she has gotten koguma's consent. even as early as chapter 2, hino thinks she's pushed kogu too far, but kogu grabs her sleeve and tells her to keep going. any of the really steamy stuff, kogu has either consented to, or outright asked for.

And Chapter 10 (the umbrella chapter--maybe my favorite) was actually pretty serious as well, despite a couple of Koguma reactions that assumed, incorrectly, that Hino was teasing.

i forget that umbrella scene was so early on. it's one of my favorites as well. i also really like chapter 28-9 when they hold hands while walking into school. it has a joke ending, but it still a very adorable scene that i think made them closer.

Page 06: "warthm" should be "warmth".

thanks. i'll fix it. i already had to reupload like 3 times bc of other errors. this is why i shouldnt edit manga at 4AM.

at the beginning of summer break (ch 83), she was riding her bike around koguma's neighborhood bc she was too shy to ask her out. not really stalking, i don't think, but she is just shy and hangs out where she thinks she might see kogu. she also bumped into her when she was shopping another time. i'm pretty sure this is bc she just loiters around where she thinks kogu might be. kinda reminds me of adachi in that way.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

at the beginning of summer break (ch 83), she was riding her bike around koguma's neighborhood bc she was too shy to ask her out. not really stalking, i don't think, but she is just shy and hangs out where she thinks she might see kogu. she also bumped into her when she was shopping another time. i'm pretty sure this is bc she just loiters around where she thinks kogu might be. kinda reminds me of adachi in that way.

I was mostly joking. Your idea is probably the most realistic thing.

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

No, what the fuck, this chapter can't just end there!

So much to consider in such a short chapter.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i know... and because i uploaded it so quickly, we really have to wait the full 2 weeks this time...

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

i know... and because i uploaded it so quickly, we really have to wait the full 2 weeks this time...

Yeah… so, on Ganma, there’s no chapter listed for the next release. Looks like it’s going to be another off period.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Yeah… so, on Ganma, there’s no chapter listed for the next release. Looks like it’s going to be another off period.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

joined Feb 1, 2021

Author finding even better ways to troll us!

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

I thought for sure we were going to be baited and it was going to be not-Hino standing there

To reply you must either login or sign up.