Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

joined Jun 11, 2016

This is a bit random but as someone who collects small figurines too, I love how Asumi fusses over them! (are those nendoroid?)

Also wow I just re-read this series and I feel like with every new chapter, the smut part gets even better.

Oh and Nao seems like a potential love interest!

last edited at Dec 11, 2021 9:20AM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

700th comment,still have no idea what this series is yet.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

700th comment,still have no idea what this series is yet.

I think the title is self-explanatory

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

That last page reminds me of all the times I've gone back to rewatch a series after a scene was perverted by the fandom.

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

Looks like we night get a love triangle in our smut. I can foresee a situation where Asumi sorta gives up on meeting her friend and falls for Nao, but on her final brothel visit before giving up prostitutes for good to date Nao she just happens to finally hire her friend. Drama (and/or a threeway) ensues

last edited at Dec 11, 2021 10:29AM

joined Apr 20, 2021

Looks like we night get a love triangle in our smut. I can foresee a situation where Asumi sorta gives up on meeting her friend and falls for Nao, but on her final brothel visit before giving up prostitutes for good to date Nao she just happens to finally hire her friend. Drama (and/or a threeway) ensues

I agree on love triangle but I think it will be more along the lines of Nao falling Asumi (we are already shown she is at least overly aware of Asumi), she will suggest something lewd to Asumi, but since Asumi is such a pervert she will think of some foursome that keeps getting hinted at. That is my bet on what will happen further.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

No idea where any of this is going or how the various great potential love interests are ever going to be resolved, but I honestly really ship Nao and Asumi, they are just super cute

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

calling it now, Nao-chan is gonna discover Asumi's brothel adventure, end up trying it herself somehow, and get paired with Mai for her first time

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

I agree on love triangle but I think it will be more along the lines of Nao falling Asumi (we are already shown she is at least overly aware of Asumi), she will suggest something lewd to Asumi, but since Asumi is such a pervert she will think of some foursome that keeps getting hinted at. That is my bet on what will happen further.

A foursome between Asumi, Mai, Senpai, and Nao would be hilarious as fuck, but part of me also wants to throw some of the standout brothel girls like Sayaka, Serina, Ena, and honestly probably more to come. Asumi did fantasize about doing the deed with several girls when she discovered she could hire more than one girl at a time if she had money, so I wouldn’t be surprised if the ending is Asumi fulfilling that fantasy. If Asumi became rich after graduation we at least know what she would do in her off time lol

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

Inb4
Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! Chapter 10: Asumi-chan Is Interested In Butt Stuff!

Aad1217ee03a84ae2f55ba2988d97f47
joined Nov 9, 2021

damn main couple is slower than my brain
┐(‘~`;)┌ anyways i don't think asumi is gonna end up with someone here. (lmfaoooo funny how i literally told someone they're so impatient with the story yet here I am ( ≧Д≦))

Screenshot%202020-08-05%20at%209.30.03%20pm
joined Nov 21, 2019

I'm calling it now, Nao will develop a crush on Asumi and/or will also become interested in lesbian brothels.

Aad1217ee03a84ae2f55ba2988d97f47
joined Nov 9, 2021

and funny how everyone is saying that people should be happy cos it's gonna be longer and stuff, bro I'm here for the plot (and smut ofcourse) and y'all r bitching about people getting mad about the author baiting us lol, ofcourse we're gonna get mad wtf do u expect (눈‸눈) and it's so obvious how y'all r just here for the fucking and not the plot ಠ益ಠ

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Come on man, this is smut why we gotta require constant progress with plot when the end game is still fucking anyways

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

damn main couple is slower than my brain
┐(‘~`;)┌ anyways i don't think asumi is gonna end up with someone here. (lmfaoooo funny how i literally told someone they're so impatient with the story yet here I am ( ≧Д≦))

By this point you should know that this series basically operates on the shonen logic of “monster of the week” but swapped to “prostitute of the week” so idk why you’re surprised. It’s only been 10 chapters, it just feels long because its a bi-monthly series

joined Feb 1, 2021

At the rate things are going, that harem scene Asumi daydreamed about in part 8 is going to actually happen in ten chapters or less.

last edited at Dec 11, 2021 12:25PM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh wow, I was really sure the new girl was going to be banged but no she's innocent to whats Asumi is doing. I still do love the idea of Asumi accidentally seducing her.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This mangaka is a fricking GENIUS. So far and still going strong, exploring new fetishes and furthering character development. The sex scenes are just amazing, among the best I've seen in a yuri manga. No wonder the publisher didn't allow it to end when Asumi made her reservation with Mai -- and instead demanded it to continue for a hundred more chapters, lol.

joined Mar 8, 2016

"My weekends have been busy with work and prostitutes."

Keep living the dream, Asumi-chan.

last edited at Dec 11, 2021 3:13PM

joined Jan 6, 2017

Iroha is one of the hottest characters yet. The sex scene it self was fairly average as far as this manga goes but Iroha... damn is she sexy

joined Jan 14, 2020

Oh wow, I was really sure the new girl was going to be banged but no she's innocent to whats Asumi is doing. I still do love the idea of Asumi accidentally seducing her.

Well, she's ignorant of the prostitution stuff. Nao seemed ready to be abducted by her senpai.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Asumi will never be rich. Any extra money she gets will immediately go to the brothel.

I suppose if she made more money than "a threesome every night" costs then she might start accumulating.

She hasn't done overnight 'dates' yet, has she? Make that "an overnight threesome every night".

last edited at Dec 11, 2021 3:10PM

Sasasasasas
joined Dec 25, 2013

Glad I finally decided to read this one.

Now, I just need a chapter where Asumi makes a girl cum, but like, in her bottom way.

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Oh wow, I was really sure the new girl was going to be banged

Give it time.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

I feel like Asumi will develop some fetish for anal that will end up with her being banged by 2 girls with a strap on and doing her a DP....... Sometimes i scare myself...

To reply you must either login or sign up.