Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Those 2 (or just one? lol) together is so dangerous hahaha who knows what they'll do.

There is no way she gonna molest her past self, lol

I'd give it a 10% chance.

30% Sasaki proposes sharing Seto between them.

It's a completely absurd idea, but I'll bet on her and her past self having sex for the hell of it.

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

"When this [very adult woman] touched me in the bath..."
There's so much wrong with all of this that I wouldn't know where to begin, but... god damn these drawings are hot, so I can't help but forgive all of it

joined Mar 26, 2021

Im kind of glad she did push her back, otherwise for sure it would end up again with some lewd scene between Sasaki and Seto.

Those 2 (or just one? lol) together is so dangerous hahaha who knows what they'll do.

It's a completely absurd idea, but I'll bet on her and her past self having sex for the hell of it.

Wouldn't this be like a masturbating, after all they just are the same person

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Does anyone actually want her to get together with Sasaki? I just can't see this going any other way than young Nanasawa being the ultimate victor as a sort of "at least I created a better future" ending where Sasaki wakes up in a new timeline.

That is, unless they pull some "lol just kidding found a bf" ending. I will never forgive them if they do that.

last edited at Nov 17, 2021 5:13AM

joined Jun 21, 2021

Does anyone actually want her to get together with Sasaki? I just can't see this going any other way than young Nanasawa being the ultimate victor as a sort of "at least I created a better future" ending where Sasaki wakes up in a new timeline.

That is, unless they pull some "lol just kidding found a bf" ending. I will never forgive them if they do that.

I mean, I think most of us are more invested in Sasaki than her younger self, as silly as the whole premise is lol.

But that being said we’ve given too much focus to the younger version for me to believe we’re just gonna watch her get fucked over by her older self, as funny as that would be.

All I’ll say if Sasaki loses to her past self that’s the biggest L I’ve ever seen

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

There's so much wrong with all of this that I wouldn't know where to begin...

I mean, in a vacuum and out of context, sure, but I'd say that at this point, especially with this chapter's... uh... events, it's already well established that not only she willingly doesn't resist (or has ever actually resisted, really), she's also getting more and more into it/fond of it, both the act(s) and the idea of it.

All that to say - yeahehe, buddy, shit's pretty damn hot.

In any case, I'm interested in seeing where things go now that things actually developed. I'm in the go big or go home camp.

Unrelated meta-question - do quotes count as mentions? Is it actually possible to directly mention or @ someone in this forum?

last edited at Nov 17, 2021 8:06AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

One of the potential cards in this deck that may or may not get played is a reveal from Sasaki to Past-Self-chan about who she is and where she comes from. An attempt to enlist her in a "what helps me helps future you" scheme would be mildly interesting.

But it really amuses me to think about the proofs Sasaki would use to convince her past self that she was who she said she was. A scene of Sasaki listing off a bunch of stuff only they know about and then past self freaking the fuck out would be worth . . .the price of admission, at least.

joined May 1, 2015

I want to see more of the two Nanazawas. Will future MC finally come clean to her past self?
I want future senpai to have a happy life. She is such a nice girl.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Damn I have no clue where this shit is going

joined Mar 15, 2015

I'd personally like to see an ending in which the younger Nanasawa ends up with Seto, while Sasaki comes to terms with her feelings for Seto, takes solace in the fact that Seto got together with Sasaki's younger self and moves on. It seems like it would be the best ending for all involved.

I'd also like to see Nanasawa find out about Sasaki being her future self, since that could lead to some interesting interactions between the two. It might also be nice if Seto could learn that Sasaki is Nanasawa from the future, which might help her to realize Nanasawa's feelings for her.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I wonder if this timeline wouldn’t affect the future. In which case I’d actually like the younger Nanasawa and Seto to end up with each other. And Sasaki and Seto-senpai of the future can pair up.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Dan0 posted:

Im kind of glad she did push her back, otherwise for sure it would end up again with some lewd scene between Sasaki and Seto.

Wouldn't this be like a masturbating, after all they just are the same person

It is crazy alright but let's not forget one thing.... they are (present and future...or past and present? what is it?) very very veeeryy horny

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

So she's kinda realizing she's in love with both girls, but both are the same person. Logically eventually they have to tell her.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Seto was masturbating while thinking of Sasaki.

Thinking about her cute kohai who might be in love with her didn't turn her on... but recalling about Sasaki and the things they did in the bath turned her on so much that she started schlicking.

Sasaki's stock is rising.

joined Nov 17, 2021

I don't think it's been brought up yet, but Seto is still taller at 16 than Sasaki is as a full grown woman. Now that her switch has been flipped, what's going to happen if she decides to start making some moves of her own? If she wanted, she could easily be the dominant one in this relationship, to say nothing of Nanasawa.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Does anyone actually want her to get together with Sasaki?

Yes.

Or time-traveling threesome.

Now that her switch has been flipped, what's going to happen if she decides to start making some moves of her own? If she wanted, she could easily be the dominant one in this relationship, to say nothing of Nanasawa.

Height does not determine dominance.

joined Nov 17, 2021

Height does not determine dominance.

I agree if we were just talking height alone, but there's been chapters where Seto has been shown to have her limits, and she's more than capable of being assertive with both Sasaki and Nanasawa at the same time. And not only that, but Sasaki's meddling is not only changing her younger self, but Seto now too. After she works out her feelings, I wouldn't at all be surprised if she wanted to turn the tables on Sasaki at least once. She's definitely got the personality for it. It's just that it's only now coming to the surface.

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

based sasaki for making seto masturbate

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

people often don't know this, but if someone enters a room after you've just masturbated in it, they'll know what you've done almost immediately.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Rivfader posted:

people often don't know this, but if someone enters a room after you've just masturbated in it, they'll know what you've done almost immediately.

"Hmmmm? were you doing push ups just now?"

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I can say for sure that’s absolutely not true.

Um, . . or so I’m told.

Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

I can say for sure that’s absolutely not true.

Um, . . or so I’m told.

It called giving deniability, the give away is always trying to pretend you didn't do it but the initial panic always a dead give away

last edited at Nov 18, 2021 11:25PM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Honestly I pretty much guarantee the ending will be something along the lines of "Older Nanasawa decides to let go of Seto for the sake of her younger self, and is subsequently transported back to her own time where she is now in a relationship with Seto in the present.

Personally i think that would be a copout ending, having the Timeline sort All the closure out wouldnt be satisfying

I think she is gonna be sent back to her time in that playground and she is gonna seek out old seto and confess herself along with helping her revive her acting dream (and Call her a love virgin since that seto has litterally never experianced it)

Not the most inspired ending as it has been done many times in the past But i think it would suit this the best

Eh, that makes no use of the time travel conceit at all, though. And how is that less of a "copout" than my suggestion? Your ending is just my ending with extra steps.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I don't think it's been brought up yet, but Seto is still taller at 16 than Sasaki is as a full grown woman. Now that her switch has been flipped, what's going to happen if she decides to start making some moves of her own? If she wanted, she could easily be the dominant one in this relationship, to say nothing of Nanasawa.

That would be sakis dream you know

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Honestly I pretty much guarantee the ending will be something along the lines of "Older Nanasawa decides to let go of Seto for the sake of her younger self, and is subsequently transported back to her own time where she is now in a relationship with Seto in the present.

Personally i think that would be a copout ending, having the Timeline sort All the closure out wouldnt be satisfying

I think she is gonna be sent back to her time in that playground and she is gonna seek out old seto and confess herself along with helping her revive her acting dream (and Call her a love virgin since that seto has litterally never experianced it)

Not the most inspired ending as it has been done many times in the past But i think it would suit this the best

Eh, that makes no use of the time travel conceit at all, though. And how is that less of a "copout" than my suggestion? Your ending is just my ending with extra steps.

No, in my ending Saki takes her life into her own hands, in yours All the key things just happens to her. She is not the same ego as nana

To reply you must either login or sign up.