Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

The chapters are too short

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

Not a masochist my ass! Those heart eyes don't lie.

last edited at Nov 18, 2021 10:39AM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oooh I’m really liking this! I wouldn’t mind reading the Webnovel as well, but if this is going to follow it pretty closely, I’m okay with waiting. Thanks for translating and providing the novel context!

Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

Who’s actually getting bullied here?

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Time to binge read the web novel

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

While it doesn't do anything new, it's cute, so I will read this.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

This looks like a dope game

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Time to binge read the web novel

Is there an english tl? Because I really wanna too

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

God this is adorable. That chalkboard prank was hilarious.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That chalkboard prank was hilarious.

After that one, she only has herself to blame for the (excellent) result. :D

joined Jun 11, 2016

I think I'll like the plot and all, but how would the villainess benefit from bullying the protagonist in public like the protagonist said? Kinda sounds dumb ngl

idk lol,her reputation is bad enough because of the villainess system

it will only make it worse imo

Usually, in many Chinese novels, these systems give the hosts points and the hosts will then use those points to exchange for things (example: pens that can draw rainbows, books that give you instant knowledge,...) or other magical abilities (reading people's mind, erasing memories,...). Those things will then be used to help the hosts complete the mission faster/easier.

In this case, I believe the system wants the host (MC) to act badly toward the heroine (red-haired girl) --> the heroine dislikes her + getting helped by the love interests (LIs) --> the heroine ended up with one of the male love interest.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I kinda like it but also it makes no sense.

Welcome to the world of Chinese manhua, where the story started from the middle of nowhere first before talking about the what? why? how? of things. They're confusing and messy and can be hard to understand.

Having pop up messages like that with tasks means you wouldnt have been reborn on some other world- its literally inside a game and nobody is real right?

Nope, you're wrong. "Systems" is a thing in Chinese novels, and in their manhua as well. It's just something that randomly popped up in your head, and only you can see and interact with. How the MCs get them are absolutely random and depending from the story (died and reincarnated as someone else, died and travelled back in time, in a coma and consciousness got transported to another world/into a game,...)

Or is this fantasy world literally run by some super computer in orbit somehow lol?

Depending on the story, this could also be true. Sometimes a "system" is just a part of another bigger system.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

progressively getting cuter

8f925ab7-4766-4964-87f7-87aca6a02d03
joined Dec 26, 2020

I love this

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Thanks for the web novel notes to help give some more context. The sudden switch in setting from ch 1 to ch 2 really tripped me up and makes more sense now.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

I kinda like it but also it makes no sense.

Welcome to the world of Chinese manhua, where the story started from the middle of nowhere first before talking about the what? why? how? of things. They're confusing and messy and can be hard to understand.

Having pop up messages like that with tasks means you wouldnt have been reborn on some other world- its literally inside a game and nobody is real right?

Nope, you're wrong. "Systems" is a thing in Chinese novels, and in their manhua as well. It's just something that randomly popped up in your head, and only you can see and interact with. How the MCs get them are absolutely random and depending from the story (died and reincarnated as someone else, died and travelled back in time, in a coma and consciousness got transported to another world/into a game,...)

Or is this fantasy world literally run by some super computer in orbit somehow lol?

Depending on the story, this could also be true. Sometimes a "system" is just a part of another bigger system.

I've always hated the almost parasitic nature of most systems in Chinese stories; appearing from nowhere and latching on to a person, going 'Host this' and 'Host that'; compared to the world-wide systems or silent personal programs you see in japanese novels and manga. It's even worse when they pop up in the middle of the story with no preamble.

From what I've seen of the chapters so far, Yvonne's system seems to be just a program meant to ensure she follows her assigned role in the world.

Though, if it turns out her system is of the parasitic variety... well... depending on how it's handled I may drop this like I did the other host-based-system stories.

last edited at Nov 18, 2021 8:57PM

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

So cute. I like this story a lot.

joined May 21, 2021

oddly wholesome

Sans%20titre-1
joined Dec 19, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_bully_me_miss_villainess_ch03#2
The iridescent colors from the outside light in the scene and on the dress, the level of detail is incredible

last edited at Nov 18, 2021 11:28PM

joined May 1, 2015

I am waiting for the inevitable "marry the main heroine to destroy her future het love chances".
The only command blondie will actually follow.

Sans%20titre-1
joined Dec 19, 2020

Thanks for the web novel notes to help give some more context. The sudden switch in setting from ch 1 to ch 2 really tripped me up and makes more sense now.

Yep it really helped thanks OP

joined Mar 25, 2021

Ever since I've watched Bakarina I've been a sucker for Villainess x Heroine types of story and I've been reading a lot of yuri web novels with similar premises in Narou and Kakuyomu. I'm really enjoying my time reading this. Many thanks for the translators.

last edited at Nov 19, 2021 12:28AM

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

holy yuri....this is so adorable

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

I am waiting for the inevitable "marry the main heroine to destroy her future het love chances".
The only command blondie will actually follow.

that would be great XD
or "steal her first kiss" lmao

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I've always hated the almost parasitic nature of most systems in Chinese stories; appearing from nowhere and latching on to a person, going 'Host this' and 'Host that'; compared to the world-wide systems or silent personal programs you see in japanese novels and manga. It's even worse when they pop up in the middle of the story with no preamble.

Perhaps the parasitic system pestering a free-willed person into behaving a specific conformist way is a artistic expression of or, god forbid, a metaphor for something in the authors' lives. :-)

last edited at Nov 19, 2021 6:22AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.