Forum › A Room For Two discussion

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Taking up hydroponic gardening just for ur gf is true devotion right there

joined Jun 21, 2021

All those jokes about Sakurako being the one to carry the child are getting close and closer to being reality lol. In like two more years a chapters gonna open with “Kasumi let’s go go look at sperm donors!” “Do we have to? -___-“

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

All those jokes about Sakurako being the one to carry the child are getting close and closer to being reality lol. In like two more years a chapters gonna open with “Kasumi let’s go go look at sperm donors!” “Do we have to? -___-“

As if Sakurako would let anyone who isn't Kasumi get her pregnant xD She's gonna perfect and realize ips cell technology on her own by sheer force of will just to have biological children with Kasumi at this rate~

joined Jul 26, 2016

From my personal experience cacti are actually pretty hard to care for...

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

She must love watching her pee loooool

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

These two... :D

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Ah my favorite definitely not homosexual pair has returned. Let me staaaaaaare a little quick. Yep still the bestest of friends.

Seriously though even smallest things like them saying "our" is too sweet.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Oh nice, growing lettuce in the hydros.
And if the lettuce doesn't work out they can try growing super skunk or California sinsemilla.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Our favourite married duo returns

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

It's not like I didn't expect it, but they really did keep living together even after college

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ah my favorite definitely not homosexual pair has returned.

Word order matters: sb “my favorite not definitely [yet] homosexual pair.”

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Definitely not not homosexual

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Definitely not not homosexual

Judges will accept.

Serial comedy: inventive variation within repetition, ex.: houseplants + Kasumi’s appetite = hydroponic lettuce in the bedroom.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Serial comedy: inventive variation within repetition, ex.: houseplants + Kasumi’s appetite = hydroponic lettuce in the bedroom.

Best part of it was Kasumi's happy "Yayyy~!". You thought she was kidding? She wasn't.

Now that I think, this also reminds me a bit of the oven. We don't kid around here.

last edited at Nov 16, 2021 9:41AM

joined May 24, 2019

French linen? I'm perfectly happy with Egyptian cotton meself.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

"Why should I be nervous? Home is where you are."

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

and here we go the next chapter of their life together. It's amazing really because most of these kinds of stories stop with high school but at this rate we're going to see these two together for the entire rest of their lives haha

Can't wait for the marriage arc if Japan legalises it before the series ends.

First: same.
Second: I kinda believe the mention of the Netherlands in a previous chapter long ago may have implicitly raised a flag. I'm sure we can find it somewhere in the forum, but I'm to tired and/or lazy do it myself rn.

joined Oct 12, 2021

(insert long essay on how gay this story makes me feel)

joined Dec 13, 2018

College graduation oh my, and Kasumi saying someone else is waiting for her I see you girl.

Man what can I really say about this series that hasn’t already been said. I only got into it fairly recently(early 2020 lockdown) but even binging a good chunk of the series, how it handles mother time is both refreshing and somewhat bitter sweet. It’s a nice change of pace to actually let significant time pass in a series, and getting to go on a much broader life journey with these characters is great, and seeing them take life in stride and succeed is so inspiring(I wish I accomplished half of what they have in this amount of time) but it’s also a bittersweet reminder that time just goes by so fast lol. Anyone on the younger side who reads this, enjoying the now, because one day you’ll blink and be old and wished you made better memories.

I can somewhat understand people’s frustrations with Kasumi and Sakurako not taking things to another level or whatever, but at the same time it’s been pretty clear for a while that was never gonna happen. It’s so unique to see two people just able to vibe with each other and not care about labels or anything beyond that. They’ve basically been experiencing the end goals of a more traditional relationship for years now, so I’d imagine that also makes superficial stuff like labels pretty irrelevant in their world.

But at the same time, the supporting cast and how they’ve developed is so nice to see happen that it would be great to also see play out for our two leads, even though it’s not needed.

Although I do find the idea they’ve probably never had sex in this 8 years or so pretty wild lol. Not that it’s the end goal or particularly weird as a concept, but neither one of them come off as actually being asexual. But even if it was confirmed they have done that or even out right shown it wouldn’t really change much in terms of actual writing, it would feel more like something for the readers.

Very wholesome series, excited to see their next home and how they adjust to the next chapter of their lives.

I think someone once said that "Kasumi seems so lazy that she'd just die of exhaustion if they even tried to have sex," and even though that probably isn't true in the literal sense, that's her energy

joined Dec 13, 2018

College graduation oh my, and Kasumi saying someone else is waiting for her I see you girl.

Man what can I really say about this series that hasn’t already been said. I only got into it fairly recently(early 2020 lockdown) but even binging a good chunk of the series, how it handles mother time is both refreshing and somewhat bitter sweet. It’s a nice change of pace to actually let significant time pass in a series, and getting to go on a much broader life journey with these characters is great, and seeing them take life in stride and succeed is so inspiring(I wish I accomplished half of what they have in this amount of time) but it’s also a bittersweet reminder that time just goes by so fast lol. Anyone on the younger side who reads this, enjoying the now, because one day you’ll blink and be old and wished you made better memories.

I can somewhat understand people’s frustrations with Kasumi and Sakurako not taking things to another level or whatever, but at the same time it’s been pretty clear for a while that was never gonna happen. It’s so unique to see two people just able to vibe with each other and not care about labels or anything beyond that. They’ve basically been experiencing the end goals of a more traditional relationship for years now, so I’d imagine that also makes superficial stuff like labels pretty irrelevant in their world.

But at the same time, the supporting cast and how they’ve developed is so nice to see happen that it would be great to also see play out for our two leads, even though it’s not needed.

Although I do find the idea they’ve probably never had sex in this 8 years or so pretty wild lol. Not that it’s the end goal or particularly weird as a concept, but neither one of them come off as actually being asexual. But even if it was confirmed they have done that or even out right shown it wouldn’t really change much in terms of actual writing, it would feel more like something for the readers.

Very wholesome series, excited to see their next home and how they adjust to the next chapter of their lives.

I think someone once said that "Kasumi seems so lazy that she'd just die of exhaustion if they even tried to have sex," and even though that probably isn't true in the literal sense, that's her energy

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

am I reading this right? Am I just seeing things or is this manga foreshadowing Sakurako and Kasumi getting married eventually, like I'm gonna be honest here. I cannot see this chapter as anything other than that, it's sowing the seeds right now right???

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

"Is there really a step beyond wanting to spend your whole lives together?"

Sakurako really went and said "We already reached the pinnacle of lesbianism, while y'all bitches still wonder whether we're actually gay or not, smh"

joined Jun 21, 2021

This was a nice thanksgiving treat, I really love all the side characters from their life and seeing them try to keep in contact with all their various friends, so it as nice to see them catching up with high school era friends.

joined Dec 13, 2018

am I reading this right? Am I just seeing things or is this manga foreshadowing Sakurako and Kasumi getting married eventually, like I'm gonna be honest here. I cannot see this chapter as anything other than that, it's sowing the seeds right now right???

I want them to have chimeric Science Babies, not because it really makes sense, but because we could say "omg it was foreshadowed all along."

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

YES, there's a step beyond that, Sakurako! Have you....ugh, why even ask at this point? This wholesome UL is just too lovedrunk for Kasumi.

To reply you must either login or sign up.