Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

Isekai yuri? AND villainess? Sign me the tf up

joined Nov 15, 2021

always down for some villainess x heroine yuri

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Ohh I’m so excited about this, I love villainess yuri!

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

This is an interesting start. I wonder if that punishment triggered like a game where she “literally” vanished in front of Elsa and got transported to that court.

Thank you for translating this and for posting it here!

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

This is an interesting twist on al already interesting twist of a genre.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Would it be possible to upload this on mangadex too? I wanna spread the word about the series on the otome isekai subreddit but they don’t allow posts from anywhere except mangadex and bato unfortunately

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

This is amazing, thank you for picking it up! I guess the heroine ends up learning about the so-called villainess system and tries to get Yvonne to bully her so she can avoid those punishments.

It looks so promising.

271731483_478678657204397_1801763266118199384_n
joined Mar 26, 2021

sh- wheres the nxt chapter??

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Rei and Claire in a different timeline?

joined Jun 3, 2014

From the title Elsa may become a masochist

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

im sold, i shall be waiting for new releases

joined Oct 30, 2018

I'm in! Can't wait to see more

joined Jul 23, 2019

By the way, in this game is possible to unlock the Mother Diya route? Asking for a friend...............

lol nun fetish detected XD
I can't believe that of all the things to say about this manhua you went with this.......

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Inject this into my veins dude

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

Would it be possible to upload this on mangadex too? I wanna spread the word about the series on the otome isekai subreddit but they don’t allow posts from anywhere except mangadex and bato unfortunately

Yeah, I'll upload it to MD later today under the same title.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

On the translation note, "your highness" is a term pretty specifically used for royalty. I might suggest "your ladyship", which is a more general upper class/nobility kind of address.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh I like how there is a system trying to force the MC to do villainess things. A lot of reincarnated villainness are just, "Oh in the original timeline, this character was bad but now I am just going to be good all the time". So, the MC having to fight against the system and meaning she will have to suffer punishments if she does is an interesting change and it seems to me like the MC is very strong willed which I really enjoy.

joined Oct 8, 2017

Seems interesting. Can't wait to see more

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

On the translation note, "your highness" is a term pretty specifically used for royalty. I might suggest "your ladyship", which is a more general upper class/nobility kind of address.

Second this^
Might get her confused to be a part of royalty. I thought she was just a noble?

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

No wonder Elsa ends up falling for her instead of the actual LIs

Listeriosis International Society? London Interdisciplinary School? Local Irrigation Services? Luxembourg Income Study?

Nanofate
joined Sep 10, 2014

Very Similar to that of My Next Life as a Villainess.

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

That's a great suggestion. I was going to submit a revision to Dynasty anyway, so I'll update it with that usage.

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

I hope this can be as good as "I Favor the Villainess"
It'll be great to have 2 yuri isekai to enjoy

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

This had a very different feel and impact that other villainess manga, granted the other one has comedy and what not but it tries to appeal and do too much without always succeeding. This one on the other hand, feels more grounded and with conflict, and so far likeable characters. I actually do want to know where it goes even if I don't like isekai histories really.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Reminds me of Beware of the Villainess more than anything else. Whatever happened to it I wonder

To reply you must either login or sign up.