Forum › Posts by Kasin

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Finally got around and finish it. I mean, the church scene could have been so good if it wasn't of the trashy build up to it. Rin's constant presence didn't help either since he was living in Yuu's house, I think that was a bad move on a supposedly yuri manga. I sympathize with the author struggles but the signs were there and the series weren't never going to meet the yuri audience expectations. Kind of a shame.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Thank you very much for the translation. It was incredible sweet and beautiful. The fact that this is official makes it even more perfect.

Kasin
Chandelier discussion 11 Apr 21:21
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

This is a prime example of not judge a book by its cover. Man.. it's being a while since the last time I teared up so much over a manga on this site. I'm so fucking relieved Rika made it in time to catch her.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Nothing more to say than thanks a lot to the scanlation group for providing all the translations in such a rapid succesion. Outstanding work really. It'll be a forever mistery to me how this mostly flavorless manga at some point turned into such a precious thing that I always look forward to, minus the yaoi bits. Thank you very much.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

i figured this could be a parody but I'm fine with that since it was pretty hilarious.

Kasin
Image Comments 24 Mar 22:46
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
Kyuusui_gakari_75225220_p1

I still don't know how this pairing started, but I'm glad since the look really good together! Also, screw the localization garbage on Pokemon, thanks for keeping the original names.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Very cute and adorb. Thanks for the translation.

Kasin
Image Comments 27 Jan 22:45
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
Epqlnvqxsaers2d-orig

Oh my gosh, Yuuri's assertiveness it's too much.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I was about to rant how bad it was that you made that shitty meme translation, but then saw the proper translation as well. So thank you for that, I guess.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Thank god is not finished yet. Outstanding work so far really. Pretty well developed with a proper room for things to progress and not feel too convoluted.

Kasin
MariYuu discussion 25 Nov 20:10
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Hey, thanks for using the original names.

last edited at Nov 25, 2019 8:10PM

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Once again, thank you so much to the people finishing the translation. I'm so glad we got a glimpse of Yuu and Kanna's life as lovers. I'll always cherish this series.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Thank you so much to the person bringing back this manga. I can't believe that after 7 years I'm actually witnessing this precious moment.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

That feeling when the joke page is more fun and intereting than the manga itself.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Well, this thing has gotten so stale and boring that I cannot be bothered with it anymore.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Yeah, maybe it's actually a good thing that it got abandoned. Gosh that first chapter was such a bother to go through, it checks all the marks for those old yuri from back in the day. But nowadays it just comes out as cringe worth.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Well, sorry to say this, but that was such a waste of time to read. Also should consider take out the yuri tag. Thanks.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

i love the panels where they are so happy and relieved that neither of them has someone they like. Thanks for the ReiMari, it's been a while.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I think is about time I jump off before it starts to go ugly. I had the feeling the series was going to be a disappointment but choose to give it a couple of chapters first, that last one though, the final red flag I needed. Remember the title when the ending is on sight, people.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Actually really excited halfway through, but ended up dropping a lot. I don't understand why she is still making the dress after all this time, it seemed like a lot of time has happened since the flashbacks. I don't get the motivation on her actions. You could say she had an interest on sewing, but that doesn't explain why she only attemps to finish the piece that's linked to a bad memory, -just convenience to the story-. How did the other girl enter her room and so fast too?. And to top it all, they agreeing they need yet the 'fairy godmother' thing was so underwhelming. Yeah, let's keep being best friends who keep looking for the prince-like guy of our dreams.
It's such a joke that 9/10 times when on the first page Yurihime puts this seal showing the author won something or it's their first debut, it always end up in disappointment

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

The paneling on the last string of chapters was such a mess to go through, so poorly put together that the flow was completely lost. Could hardly know who was talking, where the characters were standing or if they changed locations on multiple occasions, add that to the great translation and wording, and the whole manga is just a pain to read. Dunno, I feel as if the author just gave up and just wanted to get it over with in the last three chapters.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Well, that's some next level on how to ruin a chapter author-san. The mood was so nice and fitting for you to just go and shatter it all by once again interrupting them when they're alone enjoying themselves. You could have easily made instead so that the sister found them at the exit and be like "Oh look that's my fucking sister, were you on date too?" maybe then it wouldn't have been so disrupting and annoying.

Kasin
Mousou Envy discussion 10 Sep 13:39
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

'I wanted her to be even more garbage'. Was that the prelude to NTR?

Kasin
Image Comments 23 Aug 22:21
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
68948304_p0

I always think that It's such a shame that those really great designs are stuck in such trash game.

Kasin
Candy Trap discussion 22 Jul 20:51
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Was increasingly getting cautious about the story making a cheap twist at the end and make it seem as if Juri was targeting the guy all along, but everything ended up overwhelmingly great. Happy for you, Noa.

last edited at Jul 22, 2018 8:52PM