Forum › Posts by Kasin

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

They more like just show their ring exchange on screen than announcing it but yeah. Congrats to OkaKoro for the marriage, and thanks for the translation.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

That was a lot of fun, I'll always have fond memories for this lovely and simple series. Thanks for all the translation work!

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
109626476_p0

The princess looking to be enjoying herself quite a bit it seems.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
Choro_at_honey_1578615997116055552

Another incident solved by the ordinary magician.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
Fuji

The new recruits for the Amber Teahouse look alright.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
Qvmx0fh

Kotori knows what's up and takes one for the NicoMaki.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

This was no Sougou Tovarish, it wasn't very good. Glad is done, thanks for the translation work. The main couple were great I cannot remember the names or faces of anyone else because their only job for most of the manga was to just get in the way of the main couple. The Nekozaki family issue was so weirdly put together and awkward, and so it was the suicide thing. I hope Arata Iri takes away some notes of what didn't really work here and comes back with a more solid history because this for sure wasn't it.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I'm more convinced every chapter that this artist watched Yuri danshi crash and burn and decided to correct it and do it right.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Have to give credit to the artist to be able to hit me hard on those last pages. I didn't sign up for this when I started it, I really didn't, but damn.. I'm truly happy that at least they ended up happy together at the end of everything. A drink for them.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

It started great, I was so into it until around chapter 16. But then some things happened that took away my enjoyment. Every character that gets saved never grow as a character after the fact, they completely get back to how they were before, even after a life or death situation. The main character, I loved her so much, and then I just can't get behind the "I need to save everyone because it's the right thing to do", I'm not saying this as if we don't know the reason, (you can fill the gap yourself but that's not good story telling), I'm saying it because that's the basic rule when writing characters like this, you have to give them a really strong motivation to make yourself invested in their actions even the more when she goes to such extremes just to save a random person she never met before. It's like the artist has this many little plot lines but he never does anything with them, like he keeps doing with Komachi, she clearly has a reason to act the way she does but it's never explored. I don't like it either that in this school people die almost every day, as is the case with Conan that whenever he goes there's a master plan murder in the making. All of this can be answer but the artist decides against it and just keeping the status quo of "Usotsuki, it's telling a lie again!". Akira is great I'm sad she's stuck in this to be honest.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

This had a very different feel and impact that other villainess manga, granted the other one has comedy and what not but it tries to appeal and do too much without always succeeding. This one on the other hand, feels more grounded and with conflict, and so far likeable characters. I actually do want to know where it goes even if I don't like isekai histories really.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Talk about a surprise. I didn't think I would enjoy this at all but somehow it has managed to be quite fun to read honestly. Rooting for the Maid or the Priest

Kasin
Image Comments 04 Sep 02:00
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
Selfcestyuuri

They're on a another league bro.

Kasin
Yoru to Umi discussion 23 Jun 21:59
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Well, that sure was a huge waste of time. Thanks for the effort on translating it until the end. I don't know if I was actually expecting something to happen, but the whole thing was a big let down nonetheless.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Been a while since I read some yuri that would make me tear up. Great story and thanks a lot for translating it.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Finally got around and finish it. I mean, the church scene could have been so good if it wasn't of the trashy build up to it. Rin's constant presence didn't help either since he was living in Yuu's house, I think that was a bad move on a supposedly yuri manga. I sympathize with the author struggles but the signs were there and the series weren't never going to meet the yuri audience expectations. Kind of a shame.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Thank you very much for the translation. It was incredible sweet and beautiful. The fact that this is official makes it even more perfect.

Kasin
Chandelier discussion 11 Apr 21:21
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

This is a prime example of not judge a book by its cover. Man.. it's being a while since the last time I teared up so much over a manga on this site. I'm so fucking relieved Rika made it in time to catch her.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Nothing more to say than thanks a lot to the scanlation group for providing all the translations in such a rapid succesion. Outstanding work really. It'll be a forever mistery to me how this mostly flavorless manga at some point turned into such a precious thing that I always look forward to, minus the yaoi bits. Thank you very much.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

i figured this could be a parody but I'm fine with that since it was pretty hilarious.

Kasin
Image Comments 24 Mar 22:46
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
Kyuusui_gakari_75225220_p1

I still don't know how this pairing started, but I'm glad since the look really good together! Also, screw the localization garbage on Pokemon, thanks for keeping the original names.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Very cute and adorb. Thanks for the translation.

Kasin
Image Comments 27 Jan 22:45
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013
Epqlnvqxsaers2d-orig

Oh my gosh, Yuuri's assertiveness it's too much.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I was about to rant how bad it was that you made that shitty meme translation, but then saw the proper translation as well. So thank you for that, I guess.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Thank god is not finished yet. Outstanding work so far really. Pretty well developed with a proper room for things to progress and not feel too convoluted.