Fish girl seems a bit fishy.

last edited at Oct 20, 2021 10:36AM

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Fish girl seems a bit fishy.

I know, right, good one, hadn't thought of it, lol

As for the overall disappointment I can practically feel materialized in the air around this manga, I think one has to turn off their brain to enjoy it, lol

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

As wierdly clunky this one is its still very much interesting and is occasionally gorgeus

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Her t-shirt reads "Tribadism!" Lol

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

It's literally the first thing I noticed when I got the chapter! Crazy how obvious this is...!

joined Sep 13, 2018

i love how the blondie took away her harem and made aki her b*tch (lover forever)

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

It's literally the first thing I noticed when I got the chapter! Crazy how obvious this is...!

She had a "Scissoring" shirt a few chapters ago.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Who tf is nozomi wtf

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Welp said I was going to give my thanks here and I pretty much gave up with MD comments coming back any time soon so thanks as always Daphie and Co. <3

Still sad that the serialization took the Fuu route instead of being wholesome succubus x succubus like the pre-serial since that's something that I don't think I've ever seen before. Oh well, this still has been a nice story with it's new direction, even if I usually prefer more fluff some drama ain't bad either.

Thanks as always again <3

last edited at Nov 14, 2021 4:42PM

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I have no idea what's going on and I don't think I care anymore

joined May 1, 2015

That Nozomi girl did something awful to Konomi.
I want to know but I also don't want to know.
Konomi best girl.

14883450_345545539125601_1739065670976333342_o
joined Jun 20, 2015

Thank you for the chapter. What chapter was the flashback for Konomi that you guys think Nozomi was in?

joined Mar 19, 2020

Thank you for the chapter. What chapter was the flashback for Konomi that you guys think Nozomi was in?

Not sure if it’s the one, but Konami had an unpleasant memory with “nozomi” in the last chapter. Just a small one

joined Mar 19, 2020

Not sure if it’s the one, but Konami had an unpleasant memory with “nozomi” in the last chapter. Just a small one

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Nozomi: DONT YOU LAY A FINGER ON FUU, YUKIKO!!!

Yukiko: you know... Fuu is the one who just molested my bellybutton

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Cmonnnnn they are almost thereee, Just let them be happpppyyyyyyyyyyyyy

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Welp said I was going to give my thanks here and I pretty much gave up with MD comments coming back any time soon so thanks as always Daphie and Co. <3

Still sad that the serialization took the Fuu route instead of being wholesome succubus x succubus like the pre-serial since that's something that I don't think I've ever seen before. Oh well, this still has been a nice story with it's new direction, even if I usually prefer more fluff some drama ain't bad either.

Thanks as always again <3

Commenting here is perfectly fine! With this drought of comments, I've adapted to other platforms, and since all but one of my titles are now hosted here on Dynasty, could as well say it's now my main base of operations, hahaha! Thank you and I'm happy you like where the story's going! I haven't always loved this one, but I've grown attached to my clumsy girls and succubi here!!!

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Uhhhhh, what just happened?

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

There's something charming about the author's lack of transition, where there's the tonal whiplash of: intimate moment ... DRAMATIC MOMENT! With like literally no warning.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Fuu knows what she wants.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Nozomi is suspicious but she thinks Yukiko is preying on Fuu when it's the reverse.

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

The irony of Nozomi's protectiveness is that Fuu-chan is in fact the one who is the most thirsty and touchy-feely lmao. Where does the drama go from here? And just when my ship was beginning to sail. Dammit...

K11
joined Apr 26, 2020

At this point I really want a spinoff dedicated to Mirino and Aki. Since Mirino took Fuus old personality she is the best girl here. Compared to the original the triangle is just boring when nobody has a dominant side. I dont read this for the drama after all.

last edited at Dec 3, 2021 9:57PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's been a long time i ever hate someone like Nozomi.

To reply you must either login or sign up.