Forum › I Kissed a Succubus discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Why are we running away

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

okay I'd kind of only been reading this story anymore since I was already reading it you know, but this chapter really brought my interest all the way back, Ch.15 is actually really cool. I'm suddenly very excited to see more again.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

okay I'd kind of only been reading this story anymore since I was already reading it you know, but this chapter really brought my interest all the way back, Ch.15 is actually really cool. I'm suddenly very excited to see more again.

Shared feeling.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

How can i slap a fictional character ?

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Thanks for the update Daphie! This new chapter definitely added the depth Konomi lacked in the pre-serial the pre-serial version and makes her current character a lot more easy to empathize instead of just having her as the villain.

That said, still most certainly I'm rooting for double succubus Yukiko x Konami endgame, wonder if the end of this chapter will renew that possibility having a chance still.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Happy to see some people are rekindling with the series with this chapter! I liked working on it too, happy about the results.

Also, my unrealistic hope is a poly ending with Konomi x Yukiko x Fuu, lol, there I said it.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

interesting…
fuck that human tho rip konomi

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Well this really makes Konomi a more sympathetic love rival. Totally understand her motivation up to this point too. I just really hope that she can learn to love again from Yukiko and her sister, and realize that humans aren’t all bad. Also, maybe it’s just me, but I hope Yukiko tells Fuu so that she doesn’t get involved with the bitch anymore; only business interactions from here on out.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Yo the betrayal

joined Oct 2, 2021

Fish girl on the nose.

joined May 1, 2015

Man, Nozomi is real human trash.
Breaking Konomi's heart warrants a death sentence in my book.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

It's too bad they don't have an attack mode. She deserved all the life sucked out of her.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, damn...

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

God, that was depressing...

joined Mar 25, 2019

Man, Nozomi is real human trash.
Breaking Konomi's heart warrants a death sentence in my book.

Nonono, it's worse than that. She didn't just break Konomi's heart. She broke her heart, then got hypocritically pissed off when she started fooling around. Like what!? What was she expecting!?

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Man I'm actually surprised about this development, I thought her reasons for staying away would be the typical "disgusting demon" thing but its not only that but she's also a real big bitch. Worse than a bitch actually, if she pulls off a twist that she actually misses Konomi I'm gonna be so fucking mad. Like she definitely does not deserve forgiveness at this point.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yeah, that'd give you some pretty deep-seated trust issues about people (or rather humans in this case).

How can i slap a fictional character ?

No clue but if you ever find out please let everyone know how.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

I'm always surprised at new at how good are the paneling and page composition in this manga.

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Where's team Konomi x Yukiko at. Guess I can have some faith again but god do I not know how this will go, has diverged a lot already character wise from the original run but still keeping the relationships in basically the same way.

Thanks as always Daphie <3

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

I mean, she's not wrong about yukiko being kinda slutty, I guess.

X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Don't you think it needs love triangle tag?

Mmm work together with the person that was just using you and afterwards made your life miserable, That's a big no.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Annnnnd Konomi has lost me.

joined May 1, 2015

Nozomi is probably going to help Konomi get Yukiko.
Why? because she doesn't want Fuu to end with Yukiko.
Speciests? (The equivalent of racist for species)

To reply you must either login or sign up.