Forum › Be Careful, Onee-san (Serialization) discussion

joined Dec 8, 2020

marriage interview will be another loli so thing will get spicer?!

Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

noooooooooooooooooooo

drama incoming

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

So paper drivers are an actual thing? I thought it was just me.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Dun dun dunnnnnn....

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

can a grade schooler get a driver lincense?

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Lmao @ her 9-year old self

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Cute chapter, I hope the marriage aspect doesn't turn into too much drama or get drawn out.

Next chapter will be done in a day or two

Awesome news, thanks a ton!

Sorry that was referring to chapter 6 lol, I just had more time today than I expected. Next weekend is my crazy one with 3 new chapters so idk when I'll be able to do chapter 7. As far as the marriage drama, it seems to be settled by the end of chapter 8, which is the end of volume one.

Ah no worries, thanks for the response! Also thanks for the info, it's good that it sounds like the drama ends quickly.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

ooh conflict, marriage interview? wonder how mai will feel

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

This is different from the web version it's getting serious.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I still can't believe she's a grade schooler it's got to be some kind of joke lmao

joined Sep 11, 2019

Marriage Interviews.
Geh.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Can't imagine that one going too well given Tae seems plenty well aware which team she plays on...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

oh noooooooooo not the annoying mom again x0 one of the natural enemies of yuri

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

"Sorry mom i'm going to jail soon so i can't"
Love the chapter, Mai is amazing as always

joined Sep 13, 2018

all this time i was thinking it was a oneshot , expected to never see anything about it anymore.
What a good surprise

joined May 1, 2015

Oh sh*t here we go again.
All you have to do was follow the damn yuri train author.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Inb4 the marriage interview is with the girl

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

That literally would make absolutely no sense whatsoever.
When your mom sets up a marriage interview for you, her daughter, the other person is always a man. Most often a relative of a friend or an acquaintance of a coworker or something like that -- a single guy who has a decent job and is looking for a homemaker wife and is ok with anyone who meets a minimum of specs.

The whole reason Japanese mothers are so pushy about finding husbands for their daughters is because they want grandchildren. And seeing as science babies aren't a thing yet... well, you get the picture.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The social stigma is also a thing, the "OMG she's in her twenties and still not married?!?! what will the neighbors say oh nooooooo" and the twisted "limit" of 30yo like if she's not married by the age of 30 then is over, her life was meaningless, no one will ever love her now.

joined Oct 22, 2021

Here is my prediction: her marriage interview will be with the girls father/brother/uncle, and the situation will become weird.

Or it will be in her familys restaurant.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

That literally would make absolutely no sense whatsoever.
When your mom sets up a marriage interview for you, her daughter, the other person is always a man. Most often a relative of a friend or an acquaintance of a coworker or something like that -- a single guy who has a decent job and is looking for a homemaker wife and is ok with anyone who meets a minimum of specs.

The whole reason Japanese mothers are so pushy about finding husbands for their daughters is because they want grandchildren. And seeing as science babies aren't a thing yet... well, you get the picture.

I'm very much excepting it to be a dude, but I could see it being her. I don't remember titles but I've seen marriage interviews go gay in one or two mangas, though I dont remember if they were yuri or BL

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Anime Version Ending:

Mom: I'm glad you met him. He will make a good living. And you only have to be with him enough times to give us a grandchild. After that, you should ask your Aunt Koko.
Tae: Yes, momma.
Momma: So, you and that ten-year-old girl from the pool ...
Tae: That would be immoral!
Momma: Oh, thank goodness. At least you're not a sho...
Tae: I mean, WE'RE BOTH GIRLS!

Alternately, they'd have Mai-chan pull a Reina ... do all these romantic things, then break Tae's heart.

But I have faith in Mai-chan. She may not be the main character, but she is the hero of Be Careful, Onee-san! The only marriage meeting Tae needs is the one where she tells Mai's parents she's clumsy but she hopes they accept her!

Comment after mine suggests alternate ending 3: She deliberately gets caught with Mai-chan and goes to jail to avoid an omiyai. Then, because the prison authorities don't know who Mai-chan is, they're allowed conjugal visits! #goodend

Well if we're throwing ages around let's go with another anime/manga character, Yoko Littner, and say 14.

And a fan-service-y 14 she is, to say the least:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5wd9AcnsZs

last edited at Nov 13, 2021 4:57PM

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021
joined Jul 26, 2016

"Sorry mom i'm going to jail soon so i can't"

"brb getting arrested"

and the twisted "limit" of 30yo like if she's not married by the age of 30 then is over, her life was meaningless, no one will ever love her now.

It's 30 now? That's progress then, used to be 25 for the longest time whence the "Christmas cake" joke and related...

joined Aug 29, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/be_careful_onee_san_serialization_ch04#8
Who dressed this kid? Who did her nails?

Not sure if you noticed, but Mai is a sultry seductive lady moreso than a kid. In her case age really does seem like "just a number".

To reply you must either login or sign up.