Forum › Commearication discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And then, they both got boyfriends.

I’m sensing trauma in your reading past, Nya-chan.

If we’re making up imaginary endings, why not look on the bright side: they ran away to the woods together and were killed by hunters.

I prefer the mechagodzilla route, because it has mechagodzilla in it.

joined Mar 3, 2017

At least they weren’t holding hands...

snap

Omigod there needs to be a continuation of this! When is there a continuation!? I wanna see her feel that fluffy tail next!! heavy breathing

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

I wouldn't mind 72 more pages... not one bit.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

And then, they both got boyfriends.

I’m sensing trauma in your reading past, Nya-chan.

A-at least Nakatani Nio herself hasn't betrayed us like that before by pulling that kind of ending, right?!

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Absolutely amazingly adorable, 10/10 just revolutionary. Thank you Nakatani.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

As someone with an ear fetish, I whole-y approve of this manga! @q@b -fav'd!-

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Can this woman do no wrong? Everything she draws is gold, even the most mundane stuff…

(funny fact: "mimi" is both the Japanese word for "ears" and a colloquial French word for "cute"… I just noticed that. >.>)

E6ede813daabea1e3e623efa6effd4febf2648bc_hq
joined Nov 16, 2015

please tell me this has a continuation or at least its a series? I like it !

Yes. YES. yEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!

872f6125-d376-4c56-b454-2ea11e45ebc7
joined Jul 7, 2017

pls make more

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Lol I see why Nakatani said she let her earthly desires take charge here. Mutual ear rubbing, too sexy to handle.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Ear fetish >/////////<

Also Sequel please

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I needed this after reading her Akaga drama work god that scarred me more fluff puhlease

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

this is ADORABLE!! i want someone to pet my ears now >.<

joined Jun 28, 2017

This was adorable and awesome! Pity there isn't more.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I want at least fourteen more chapters with these two...

On another note - what a lovely setting - It's amazing given how common cat girls are - but I don't think I have EVER seen a setting of cat / animal girls living fully integrated in the real world like this. Animal ear girls are always either 1 offs or just a couple who show up in the real world, or as races in a fantasy world.

Another setting you see a few times, like nekopara, is them as a race in the real world - but they are treated as 'pets' and inferior / slave like almost - even if the owner in said anime loves & cares for them super well it is a bit jarring.

Can anyone think of any other manga/anime set in the real world, with animal ear people live seamlessly among the humans as equals and in equal numbers, like it has always been that way? I can't.

I love to have seen more in this setting!

My feelings exactly! More stuff in a setting like this would be both fascinating to explore and adorable as all heck.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Well, there's Mimi Mix, which is kinda like that - it's not a genetic trait and is instead a surgery, but no one minds if you get it and tons of people do.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awwwwww

joined May 25, 2020

my eyes have been blessed

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

God damn..
I need some fluffy kemonomimi+human girl romance manga.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I really like the design of the fox girl, I kinda hope Nakatani Nio’s next work has a more supernatural bend to it. That and/or it focuses on adult characters rather than high school characters.

joined Apr 6, 2018

how leeeeeeeeeeewd

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

I want at least fourteen more chapters with these two...

On another note - what a lovely setting - It's amazing given how common cat girls are - but I don't think I have EVER seen a setting of cat / animal girls living fully integrated in the real world like this. Animal ear girls are always either 1 offs or just a couple who show up in the real world, or as races in a fantasy world.

Another setting you see a few times, like nekopara, is them as a race in the real world - but they are treated as 'pets' and inferior / slave like almost - even if the owner in said anime loves & cares for them super well it is a bit jarring.

Can anyone think of any other manga/anime set in the real world, with animal ear people live seamlessly among the humans as equals and in equal numbers, like it has always been that way? I can't.

I love to have seen more in this setting!

My feelings exactly! More stuff in a setting like this would be both fascinating to explore and adorable as all heck.

Well there is Mini Mix! which though is more of the attachment of cat years being a thing still is somewhat similar to what you are saying, also I highly recommend checking it out.

joined Jun 25, 2021

wonderful

also agree on wishing this kind of setting were more common

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

thanks to whoever featured this, can't believe I didn't see it until now

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I don't see how anyone can read the line, clearly delivered in a state of serious fluster, "We shouldn't go any farther until we get to know each other better!" as a "just friends" thing.

I too am glad this got featured. Lovely little bit, cute turnaround.

To reply you must either login or sign up.