Forum › Can't Defy the Lonely Girl discussion

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ahh that was cute!! No sensitive spots while in public Sora!!

I think if Yuina does have feelings for Wakana, she’s definitely being smart and giving her some space to process the rejection from Sara before pursuing a relationship with Wakana.

last edited at Oct 28, 2021 11:32AM

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

ohoho,nice

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Surprised no one saw them.

joined Jun 21, 2021

That was such a wholesome chapter, especially Ayaka’s reaction in the first half. As interesting as the wakana stuff was I was looking forward to getting more alone time with sora and ayaka

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

It feels like every big schoolgirl series is going into a "college choosing arc"

joined Apr 8, 2021

Yep, still the best ongoing comic. Thank you Kashikaze for this feast of fluffy yuri that didn't end as soon as it actually became yuri.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

So cute.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

For some reason I thought this series was over. Glad that we get more of these cuties.

joined Aug 29, 2019

"...then you can't touch me for a month!"

(entire chapter of nothing but touching each other)

Well, the pressure is on.
1) get the desired score to be allowed to continue touching Sora
2) touch Sora plenty while you still can

... not that Sora would actually stop Ayaka from touching her for more than a day or two.

Edit: OMG, maybe it would also be "you can't touch me, but I'll touch you twice as much instead". How lewd would that be?!

last edited at Oct 28, 2021 4:38PM

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

For some reason I thought this series was over. Glad that we get more of these cuties.

Same. I think I've reached overload, forgetting what series are which, blending together.

11143587_983945991615710_6019435042284427906_n
joined Jan 29, 2015

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

joined Oct 28, 2021

If they keep acting like this. It will be bad for my heart

joined Feb 7, 2017

Is such wholesomeness even allowed?

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

One month of celibacy? Post-acing her exams chapter is going to be R-rated!

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

This is too cute for me

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I think unless there is a miracle plot pops inside the mangaka head, this series is now heading towards its death. There is no special development for ANY characters from this high school here. First it was the ultimatum from Sora's mom to Sora and Ayaka, which turned out that the mom was a whole lot more mature and loving than the both of them. No development there as Mom's head to Hokkaido. There is a huge opportunity to work on their front especially if the two of them were allowed to move to Hokkaido to test out whether the school is good or not, PLUS there is a small chance that the marriage failed so Sora's mom (and Sora, and possibly Ayaka) not going to be homeless. You can blame Sora's mom for a lot of stuff, but one thing you cannot blame is she tried the hardest to climb the social ladder for the sake of Sora. Then not even chapter 18 works by introducing someone not from the high school. It almost feels the author has already finished the very last chapter, and then just draw a bit of stuff here, and there, so that when the Guillotine chops down, it will end "nicely" and no feelings of "rush"..
The author did not use "Sara" to do a development or as a significant side story. Then she did not use her from then on, as if Sara has a sell by date.
No matter how you look at it, Sora and Ayaka's friends are not that sharp and certainly intellectual not that deep. All of them are from the same grade, but Sora and Ayaka seemed to be at least 2 grades senior than the rest of them based on their behavior vs. their friends. These friends look more like the hanging around type than the really serious type. If it were the latter, you can bet that the author will develop some plot for the group to steal Sara from her bf. But she is too weak mentally, so it was not going to work if she failed to take charge no matter how hard her friends trying to help.
To be honest I cannot imagine any exciting plot coming up; rather I am waiting to see when the chop coming down.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, so very lovely. ^_^

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Surprised no one saw them.

Hahaha, oh believe you me, the Librarians know. We always know. You would not believe the number of kids that think we don't notice them having a little fun at a corner table or hidden away in amidst the aisles. It's very common. And if it is harmless most turn a blind eye. We were all that age after all and doing similar things.

Funny thing though, most librarians I know have developed a very good sense for their surroundings. Mostly to keep an eye on the toddlers for when they run away (and they are FAST).

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Well that’s pressure alright…glad to see my girls back!

joined Jun 21, 2021

I think unless there is a miracle plot pops inside the mangaka head, this series is now heading towards its death. There is no special development for ANY characters from this high school here. First it was the ultimatum from Sora's mom to Sora and Ayaka, which turned out that the mom was a whole lot more mature and loving than the both of them. No development there as Mom's head to Hokkaido. There is a huge opportunity to work on their front especially if the two of them were allowed to move to Hokkaido to test out whether the school is good or not, PLUS there is a small chance that the marriage failed so Sora's mom (and Sora, and possibly Ayaka) not going to be homeless. You can blame Sora's mom for a lot of stuff, but one thing you cannot blame is she tried the hardest to climb the social ladder for the sake of Sora. Then not even chapter 18 works by introducing someone not from the high school. It almost feels the author has already finished the very last chapter, and then just draw a bit of stuff here, and there, so that when the Guillotine chops down, it will end "nicely" and no feelings of "rush"..
The author did not use "Sara" to do a development or as a significant side story. Then she did not use her from then on, as if Sara has a sell by date.
No matter how you look at it, Sora and Ayaka's friends are not that sharp and certainly intellectual not that deep. All of them are from the same grade, but Sora and Ayaka seemed to be at least 2 grades senior than the rest of them based on their behavior vs. their friends. These friends look more like the hanging around type than the really serious type. If it were the latter, you can bet that the author will develop some plot for the group to steal Sara from her bf. But she is too weak mentally, so it was not going to work if she failed to take charge no matter how hard her friends trying to help.
To be honest I cannot imagine any exciting plot coming up; rather I am waiting to see when the chop coming down.

Why does something absurd and exciting have to happen? You don’t always need forced drama or stakes in a series like this. I’m not expecting this to be an absurdly long running, but there’s definitely an appeal to getting to spend time with characters in a setting like this without constant huge plot points and drama. Slice of life series are a thing

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

That was lovely, but I absolutely don't believe in the mom acting like that. That said, I haven't really dealt with such people.

That sort of manipulative "Oh I'm sorry for overdoing things, here I'll make you a deal out of the generosity of my heart, you stay in my control and I'll do a good thing for you or you strike off on your own and I'll leave you out in the cold" bullshit is exactly how my parents act ALL THE TIME, so IMO it was pretty realistic. The capitulating to a classmate thing maybe less so, but I'm willing to buy it because of the whole public disturbance angle of the scene

last edited at Oct 30, 2021 6:53AM

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Finally caught up with this!

A really great series, and I love that it's not afraid to move on from its initial premise and really just let the characters grow and stuff.

76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

This got a lot better once it got past the premise

joined Apr 6, 2018

tbh i was kinda surprised at the first part that Wakana has another person to like which is Sara. Since usually manga like this, within your circle of friends, you probably get together with the other friend who seems to get along with you and is single.

So i was like ohhh kay. Let's go Sara! AND THEN GIRLY GOT A BOY, ok nice to know, thank you

Wakana and Yuina, it is

joined Jun 7, 2019

Ha, looks like I'm not the only one who thought that Sara was about to suggest dating both her boyfriend and Wakana at the same time.

Honestly, that's a curveball I would've loved to see, as long as it's all consensual and mutual of course. Always want more polyam rep~

uh no i'd drop if that were to happened
nothing against it but i just prefer monogamy

To reply you must either login or sign up.