Forum › My Sister's Friend discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

yessss it's back! thanks for picking it up! so im guessing there is hope for a true happy end? I was surprised Nacchan actually spilled the beans to her husband! Like damn if I heard the words "I'll probably love her more than anything for the rest of my life," I'd call off the wedding then and there lol.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I’m not sure exactly what to make of that slight flashback at the end but wow what a story. Heart rending when you think about the fact that Nacchan will probably always love Kyouko more than her husband but will never make the move to follow her heart.

joined Jun 6, 2021

Painfully sad.

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

Man I appreciate Battan's many faces and bodies, as well as the haze from having cigarette smoke invade other panels. Though, it certainly is a haze, because I have difficulty following flashbacks and time skips

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Actually, these 3 chapters are all from a different point of view.

Ch1: Ruriko
Ch2: Nacchan
Ch3: Kyouko

I guess that in the next chapters, it'll all blend together.

last edited at Oct 25, 2021 7:59AM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

This is definitely the most "Yuri-ish" Yuri that I have EVER read. Even the characters look and behave like some of my friends who are gay, bi, or trans. There is something underneath that is clearly unique, but on the surface you cannot really tell except you recognize something is off. You have to change your own point of view from straight to queer and suddenly everything will make sense. Other wise you will always feel like an outsider looking in and never quite sure what is going on. Not a bad thing, not a good thing, just a thing.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ch2: Kyouko

Mangadex has this as Completed.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

yessss it's back! thanks for picking it up! so im guessing there is hope for a true happy end? I was surprised Nacchan actually spilled the beans to her husband! Like damn if I heard the words "I'll probably love her more than anything for the rest of my life," I'd call off the wedding then and there lol.

Actually it is not uncommon than you think. The two types of women that I have dated did exactly what you just described, Both are widows. You just have to remind yourself that if you keep having a hang up of this, you will never have a successful marriage or relationship. You need to remind yourself that you are chasing a ghost, but it does not have to be that way. One of the things I did was to listen, to learn as much as possible about their deceased partners. Never say things like "I am chasing a ghost...I will never be able to be loved fully by you". Just simply do not think about it, and remind yourself, this was then, this is now. If you marry that person, consider that you also marry the ghost. Sooner or later their feelings will change, could be one month could be 5 years. So the most important thing you need to know is never feel hurt and remind yourself that this is normal. Now, if you think that you cannot possibly wait for 5 years, then you may think about breaking up. But usually the only reason for breaking up is because the clock is ticking down towards menopause closer and closer and you do not want to have a kid who essentially only has one parent. My best friend also has the same "widowhood" problem. But thankfully she finally understand that it was unfair to her partner because she still kept missing her dead boy friend from almost 2 decades ago. Once she "woke up", she put in every single energy into her then current relationship until he passed away. She loved him so much that she swore she will never marry anyone from then on.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

And Mangadex is wrong.

I have two more chapters on my todo list.

It ends at 5 though.

last edited at Oct 25, 2021 7:57AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

And Mangadex is wrong.

I have two more chapters on my todo list.

It ends at 5 though.

Great--thanks for your work.

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

Actually it is not uncommon than you think. The two types of women that I have dated did exactly what you just described, Both are widows. You just have to remind yourself that if you keep having a hang up of this, you will never have a successful marriage or relationship. You need to remind yourself that you are chasing a ghost, but it does not have to be that way. One of the things I did was to listen, to learn as much as possible about their deceased partners. Never say things like "I am chasing a ghost...I will never be able to be loved fully by you". Just simply do not think about it, and remind yourself, this was then, this is now. If you marry that person, consider that you also marry the ghost. Sooner or later their feelings will change, could be one month could be 5 years. So the most important thing you need to know is never feel hurt and remind yourself that this is normal. Now, if you think that you cannot possibly wait for 5 years, then you may think about breaking up. But usually the only reason for breaking up is because the clock is ticking down towards menopause closer and closer and you do not want to have a kid who essentially only has one parent. My best friend also has the same "widowhood" problem. But thankfully she finally understand that it was unfair to her partner because she still kept missing her dead boy friend from almost 2 decades ago. Once she "woke up", she put in every single energy into her then current relationship until he passed away. She loved him so much that she swore she will never marry anyone from then on.

damn do you live in a mining town on an active volcano or what

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Kind of confused. Does it mean that she was able to actually confirm she's still loved by her so she can move on to actually obtaining her?

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Oww oww oww this series HURTS

joined Nov 9, 2020

is this end already? how about the little sister lmao

Oneplusoneequalstwo
joined Jun 5, 2018

Nacchan got herself married to a dude she barely likes. Kyouko finally moved the fuck on. Little sister is irrelevant. lol

The dude Nacchan married seemed nice but I can just imagine how much more insufferable she'll become as the years of their marriage drag on. Kyouko might've dodged a bullet here.

last edited at Oct 25, 2021 12:18PM

joined Oct 25, 2021

Mangadex has this as completed because the itself series is completed, not the scanalation.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Mangadex has this as completed because the itself series is completed, not the scanalation.

There was an error on MD when the series was added, setting the total number of chapters at 3.

Because of that, chapter 3 is marked a "END".

I reported the series and asked for a change.

last edited at Oct 25, 2021 1:51PM

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

After I read this chapter, I wanted to know what happen next, so I went and bought the "full" manga on bookwalker. I put full on quote because even on bookwalker it's not tagged complete.
TRIGGER WARNING, I WILL SPOIL THE LAST CHAPTER AT THE MOMENT (chapter 5)
So to all of you who want to see a happy ending .... it's not going to happen. At least not the way you imagine it. It's not a bad ending, though. I will just say everyone moves on and grow up. Don't except a happy yuri couple.
After that, I also check her others works and I can say she is not a yuri exclusive author (she never was). She is more in depicting women emotions and relationship between men and women being sexual or not.
If you want to support her, go buy her works here

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Was there a need to spoil ?

Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

That's on me, apologies

last edited at Oct 25, 2021 9:00PM

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

ROFC
Rolling. On. the. Floor. CRYING.

last edited at Oct 25, 2021 7:52PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Princess_Anime posted:

eibon06 posted:

After I read this chapter, I wanted to know what happen next, so I went and bought the "full" manga on bookwalker. I now deem it "relevant" to share what I gleaned from banging sticks and looking at pretty picture with my "reading" ""comprehension"" with you all in this thread without anybody that asked for it.

Great work Sherlock, except that nobody asked, nobody cares and it's immensely disrespectful to the author and scanlator to randomly share the ending of the manga under a trigger warning like it's vile. If your brains have rotten through with sugar so bad that you can't read anything without a saccharine sweet tone, that's fine; just don't come onto the thread of something with 2 chapters to go that someone graciously picked up after a hiatus with spoilers like you're doing some kind of service.

Don't do this. If a scanlator or artist has a problem with comments on the site, they can dm me anytime and I'll take care of it. Otherwise, the spoiler tags exist for a reason, and I don't have any issue with their use here. Thanks.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

thank you for picking this back!

honestly the last scene with Kyouko could have been fitting ending for me but looking foward to the last two chapters

joined Aug 21, 2017

Interesting perspective, thank you for sharing.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

so sad so sad

To reply you must either login or sign up.