Forum › Ah... and Mm... Are All She Says discussion

Chrome_owubdrgq2t
joined Apr 21, 2016

one-woman standing ovation

Screenshot%202020-08-05%20at%209.30.03%20pm
joined Nov 21, 2019

This was a fun series. Plus we finally got some yuri. Sure it was at the last moment, but I'll take what I can get.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Very cute ending. I pretty much always wish for a less ambiguous ending to series like this, but the whole thing was so wholesome that I don't mind. Plus we got a kiss so that's pretty great, even if it was just on the cheek...

Pretty sure that wasn't on the cheek. Tanaka reached for her lips after the kiss.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I hate it when series drag on and I hate it when they finish. Tanaka needs to realize that everyone but her can see it. They should double-date with the girls from Renai Manga. Who would set them straight or, no, not straight.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I have no idea what the nut case above me is going on about.

But more importantly,STRATEGIC VICTORY ACHIEVED.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Very cute ending. I pretty much always wish for a less ambiguous ending to series like this, but the whole thing was so wholesome that I don't mind. Plus we got a kiss so that's pretty great, even if it was just on the cheek...

Pretty sure that wasn't on the cheek. Tanaka reached for her lips after the kiss.

Hmm... I hadn't noticed it. The kiss panel really looks like her cheek to me, but the reaction seems like lips. maybe it was one of those awkward mouth/cheek halfway kisses.

Thanks for pointing it out. I'll choose to believe it was on the mouth from now on lol <3 Love these two way too much.

joined Dec 13, 2018

I have no idea what the nut case above me is going on about.

But more importantly,STRATEGIC VICTORY ACHIEVED.

STRATEGIC KISS DETECTED

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Easily one of my favourite recent manga. Came and went at a good pace. Didn't overstay it's welcome and had enough time to do what it wanted to do. Also that kiss >.<

joined Sep 13, 2018

one last yuri panel please

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Such a compelling manga. I love the wholesomeness despite everything that's happening around it. Also, I'm loving the fact that they're a "business couple".

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

schrodinger kiss detected,

Img_4inn16
joined Mar 5, 2021

Gurl you gay, just say it already THEY EVEN KISSED I'M NOT SLEEPING TODAY I'M SAD IT ENDED, NOW GIMME THE SUBTEXT TAG

joined Sep 22, 2021

She touched her lips after that so pretty sure it's a mouth to mouth

joined Sep 6, 2018

Fun to read. Glad the translators kept up a good pace to keep readers interested. Looking forward to next release by same author.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

I liked this a lot, good stuff, and it had some gay in it, very gud.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I got to the final chapter and said, "Man, this is a really good manga. But is it really yuri? It feels like it should fit soundly into the Subtext category...unless there's like, a kiss at the end of this chapter or something."

O.O

Seriously, what a joy to read. I love manga and games that take a deep dive into a profession/industry like this, and this manga does it in such an entertaining and enjoyable way.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

This was really really good

joined May 24, 2015

Real shame for the "yuri" tag to get flaunted around only to get one one-sided kiss RIGHT at the end... of course she liked it, they've been teasing them to end up together since the start.
Shame we didn't get to see them doing any couple things. Another one to the "forgettable" bin

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

I had this exact problem as a kid and thank goodness I went to speck therapy as soon as I did for it but wow this makes me think I could have been like her and that really made me like this

To reply you must either login or sign up.