Forum › Posts by Loopy

Loopy
Citrus + discussion 23 Jul 01:43
Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

To me is so funny that this couple just don't have real development in years; everything feels so forced like EVERYTHING

Fr citrus + is suck a fucking snooze fest

last edited at Jul 23, 2023 1:43AM

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

one of the yuri of all time

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

I had to look up what OTP meant.

Oh god, the internet's gone on and left me behind

They days of tumblr are over old man

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

The gay is 200% possible again

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

need more

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

I understand and appreciate the effort to keep things civil, but in effort to respect the artist and their efforts I think it unfair to censor their works and discussion of it, in context, because of some bad actors and or out of context interpretation.

don't forget about the very first time that you guys had to shut down a convo that devolved into accusations of alt accounts and discord servers. this manga's comment section is wild

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

is the yuri still possible I think so

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

very good very wholesome, need the rest of the story

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

dang was one of my faves to see in the just updated section. glad to see a happy ending

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

Friends will be friends, Queen, 1986.
(I'm sure there's a grungier option too, but Queen dominates like 30% of my musical brainspace.)

That's the thing I don't think a grungier option really exists. I guess the White Stripes "We're Going To Be Friends" is easy to play/sing if nothing else.

what about "hollow" by pantera

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

very gay vey nice like always. I wonder what video games they would play together

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

I had this exact problem as a kid and thank goodness I went to speck therapy as soon as I did for it but wow this makes me think I could have been like her and that really made me like this

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

Girl Smell >>> Boy Smell

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

I just noticed the hand squeezing Aya’s heart is Mitsuki’s

it's the attention to detail that makes this manga such a 10/10 for me

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

...is black nail polish hard to remove? Can't say I ever noticed lol

Mine's a pain in the ass but I also have never worn any other color so I can't compare lol.

The bigger issue (from what ive heard, ive never worn nail polish before) is that taking it off so frequently will destroy your nails pretty much. It would be a cool plot point if once Mitsuki is found out by Aya, Aya convinces her to be a little more open at school and so she can start keeping the nail polish on without constantly stripping it

I do hope Mitsuki realizes that on her own. Aya could give her a push, but it’d be better if it was only indirect. Aya is unapologetically the way she is (makes sense, she’s a gyaru after all), liking the music she likes, talking about it out loud even if she’s not understood by her friends. That takes a lot of guts, to not hide yourself and your tastes even when most people will think it’s weird. Instead of directly telling Mitsuki about that, it would be cool if she could serve as an inspiration unknowingly.

• Abt the nails: nailpolish in itself can be a bit harmful if not used in moderation but i’d say the chemicals used to remove it are what really destroys the nails since they are abrasive. Source: I like painting my nails in really flashy colours whenever I do it, so I know this much (≖ ͜ʖ≖)

I do think the mangaka could be reading these forms and take the whole entire stick on nail thing in like an extra of something

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

gay people are a myth, like wizards and unicorns

wait gay people are real? I though it was like just an online thing

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

i love their story a lot even if it's short :<

I think their story is gay and very nice. really tickles my heart

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

There isn’t a 0% chance she’ll fall but the gyaru going “hm this girl IS interesting (in a gay way) huh” and thinking she’s in love with two people is close to zero lol
Homegirl will probably connect the dots AFTER she finds out her crush and her classmate are the same person and think “Oh so THAT’S why I was feeling that way for her (classmate)”

But it could happen

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

(Just finished volume 4)
in mermaid man voice EVIIIIIL

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

11/10 for symbolism
100% can imagine this scene play out on an anime

oh god imagine if this got big enough for a anime or to get picked up for a official manga release. would make my whole month tbh

Loopy
Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022
Yougashi1224-1526798698260623360-img1

Nice

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

always a good day when this gets updated

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

I want her to go back to that trash filled room

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

(I'm just starting volume 3 for context)
I feel like these 2 could really could just work out all their problems if they were open and honest with each other dammit
Like for real just say
"this isn't a conversation I can have right now because it makes me really sad, maybe another time I will confide in you but understand that I do like you a lot."
for real if they could just talk openly they could really grow as people and learn to be so much better for each other and embrace changing not only themselves but changing the way they interact with each other
from volume 1 I could tell there were red flags and not like "oh she is too forward and she is too reserved for this too work" No what did it for me was the panel where she grabbed her wrist to take her somewhere it really shows the lack of care and is a big red flag for being too controlling
Saeko is too assertive and dishonest while Miwa really just can't understand Saeko's intentions or what she means
literally every problem could be solved with a open and honest conversation with a foundation of reassuring each other that they do enjoy being with each other
Fuck they both need some personal growth before they date other people and I can only hope that they break up and take the lessons learned from this bad relationship to see what a good one can really look like.
Also this is a great manga for seeing what not to do in a relationship
RANT OVER

last edited at May 24, 2022 10:34PM

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

As a third party I bet it was, but as the target it was actually annoying. I could end up being banned lololololol

no way you are too cool to get booted from here don't worry about it, as you know yuri fans are passionate but hey it'll be water under the bridge in like 2 days tops. also oh god the character designs are so good