Forum › Posts by SapphicStar 百合の星

SapphicStar 百合の星
Mama Mama discussion 05 Oct 03:48
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023

Awwww so cu-
Then I was shot 57 times
It was like: oh. Oh....
Oh gosh.
How It hurts

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023

I reallyyyy like this series, it's so cuteee, and i'm so intrigued about what will happen, especially about how Ryoyo will supposedly die. I hope It gets continued!!!

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023

Okay, I finally finished this manga (I stopped for months... Almost a year, wow), and goshhhhh, I actually really liked It!!! Specially the ending. There was a particular plot twist that I don't know how to feel about hahahh but yeah, still, 8/10

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023

Awwww this is beautiful

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023
Sevfen_-1673689926536134656-img1

Omgggg KronFauna as Medusa and her lover, this is amazing

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023
Hoveyfvamacea7a-orig

Omggg Amesame in Holodori

22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023

I was wondering where Mumei was and then I saw her awwwww

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023

Ohmyyyygoshhhhh this is beautiful~ the art is so good and the characterization as well!!!
NenePol yayyyyyy!!

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023

Hahahahha oh Kaela

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023

That was honestly so cute :")

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023

AWWWW YESSSSS, I adore OkaKoro and this oneshot is so adorable~ they became Closer through games, yayyy

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023

I miss them sometimes

Hiii, I don't know about them, what happened? Did they stop streaming or collabing with each other?

SapphicStar 百合の星
280 Days discussion 02 Sep 04:51
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023

So cuteeee, I died of cuteness

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023
Hp2kktsbgaacwlo-orig

Awwwww that's so adorable~ Kronii is all hers
Also ^ I miss them too

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023
Ha4gz2daiaaajhk-orig

Damnnn no one's talking about the image, huh.
Well, I'll be the first
I adoreee this drawing, they're so cute~ and Nerissa's blushy face is adorable

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023
G3mk7gbaaaaleho-orig

WOAH this is so cool

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023
134873370_p0

Woahhhh that DELICIOUS cake

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023
Hie0ruswkaelu2a-orig

Liz is so needy~

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023
Hjnjg8qb0aavoep-orig

Ohyesss corrupted Liz

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023

I'm honestly so hyped for this
The two oneshots uploaded are good. Not great, of course, I've read better, but they're good :D

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023
Hlz8vtzayaara2q-orig

W-wait
WAIT
WHAT DOES GIGI MEAN BY THAT?

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023
Hki7ydaasaau1b9-orig

Bhahahahah YEAHHHH ENReco Bloodraven is so gayyyy and intimate

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023
Hlqybetauaao-mp

They look so amazing in these outfits
Kronii is so lucky

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023
Hl1mkwebsaizb8l-orig

Bahahahhahahah oh Bae

SapphicStar 百合の星
22ad0ig73ybd1
joined Oct 18, 2023
Hmdmlvwwkaacedj-orig

Autofister being silliesss