Forum › My Girlfriend's Not Here Today discussion

joined May 11, 2021

I don’t understand how that justifies her cheating on her girlfriend though

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Uweeeee

joined May 15, 2021

HEHHHAHAHAHAHAH AND THATS HOW A PERFECT CHEATING IS BORN! NANASE YOURE MAGNIFIQUE! LEAVING YOUR GF VULNERABLE TO THE TEMPTATION HAHAHAHAHAHA lets see where this is going...

Melty-blood-type-lumina-7
joined Apr 12, 2021

There's this crazy thing called breaking up ...

joined May 15, 2021

I don’t understand how that justifies her cheating on her girlfriend though

Thats the best part of it, it doesnt. This was totally a morally wrong action yet it was bound to happen bc of how nanase was acting and how Yuni is

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ydiwshq0rx
joined Jan 5, 2021

That line about countless stars and being number two is so smooth wtf

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

It's very much understandable but it doesn't make it right. They should break up either way though, cheating or not. This just gives more reason to break up.

joined Jan 6, 2018

Noice

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Damn didn't see that coming in just 5th chapter or maybe it did with how the way things were guess its gonna have less than 20 chapters, and damn does this author see someone kiss and draw it scene by scene on spot coz it looks so real as well as the scene where naked Yuni is on top of Nanase .

last edited at Oct 21, 2021 3:43PM

Yurinium_replenished
joined Jan 27, 2021

This reminds me of the NTR stories where one person has communication issues with their significant other (or prospective partner, if they're not an item) and the other person ends up getting with someone else instead.

Except Yuni seems to be getting close to being both in one.

joined Mar 8, 2019

Nanase is going to make it up to Yuni. Yuni will forgive Nanase because she loves her and she'll break things off with Fuuko. Yuni will be neglected by Nanase again and Fuuko will undoubtedly use the opportunity to cement her side piece status.

The question is will the cycle break? Will Yuni get sick of the back and forth with Nanase and choose Fuuko? Unlikely but you never know. Will Nanase discover and break things off? I feel like she'll find out but maybe be okay with sharing? I mean, she gets to focus on volleyball and doesn't have to worry about fulfilling girlfriend duties all the time since someone else is picking up her slack. Basically sex without responsibilities... And I'm pretty sure Fuuko can mindf*ck Nanase into feeling guilty and blaming herself.

Fuuko and Yuni are two mistresses that are hanging on in hopes of being updated to wife status. They are perfect for each other. Granted we don't know much about them but, from a logical standpoint, they'd fit each other better. They'd understand the other more and certainly would have time to devote to one another.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Thinking about it some more I really don't feel bad for Nanase really. Yuni did 2 things wrong imo, not being 100% open to nanase about her worries although given what we've seen of Nanase I wouldn't have been comfortable doing it either, 2 is getting on with Fuuko BEFORE breaking up with Nanase. Should've broken up with Nanase and got on with the Fuuko, even though she's very much a bit creepy in what she does. 3rd and fourth option would've been to just stay insecure and sad with Nanase, or break up with Nanase but not do anything with the other either but neither of those is very interesting.

I very much hope something drastic happens though, and we don't end up in some kind of bullshit cycle like mentionned above.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

You just know she practiced it dozens of times like she practiced the line "it is my first time". Girl knows her hussle, lets be real.

I have a few questions though. What I want to know is WTF is a sixth month anniversary? Is Yuni just subconsciously sabotaging their own relationship with ridiculous expectations? Why is Nanase such a tool?

Also why am I siding with the black-mailing manic pixie dream girl who want to be the side piece.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

You just know she practiced it dozens of times like she practiced the line "it is my first time". Girl knows her hussle, lets be real.

I have a few questions though. What I want to know is WTF is a sixth month anniversary? Is Yuni just subconsciously sabotaging their own relationship with ridiculous expectations? Why is Nanase such a tool?

Also why am I siding with the black-mailing manic pixie dream girl who want to be the side piece.

I dunno when I was that age every month was a milestone to my gf and I

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I was wrong, this is actually pretty good if I imagine a laugh track going off after most lines.

I very much hope something drastic happens though, and we don't end up in some kind of bullshit cycle like mentionned above.

A bullshit cycle is probably the only way to drag it on though, but I suppose this could be a shorter one?

joined Apr 6, 2019

Gee, I wonder if maybe, just maybe, the author purposefully designed the ear-piercing scene so that it would read like a deflowering? /S

joined Aug 8, 2020

I get she got the day of the anniversary wrong. But nanase didnt and that's why she didnt say anything or have any plans.

Afterschooljpgg
joined Jan 9, 2021

Man this one really gets my blood boiling every time. I wonder why I keep reading every time it updates, but it's kind of fun to see how much this manga upsets me, really.

joined Mar 19, 2021

but it's kind of fun to see how much this manga upsets me, really.

Are you sure that your just a masochism?

joined Jun 3, 2014

LET'S GOOOO, let the infidelity begin

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

This is so extremely good.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Yeah stalker kinda creepy but I prefer her over the girlfriend. She feels bland.

A072566e-7fb8-4b31-9c9a-13fca6b9a7f6
joined May 1, 2020

Fuuko is only saying sweet things to Yuni when she’s vulnerable, still I prefer her over Nanase

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Watame wa... warukunai yo ne~
omg I just saw a hololive clip after making the joke and look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaIyRm6v_o0 it fits so well haha

last edited at Oct 21, 2021 5:18PM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

So we have one negligent girlfriend, a manipulative sidepiece and in the middle the other girlfriend who cheats out of frustration.
So far all three are fucked up, wonder if this is gonna be one of those "not a single decent person" stories

To reply you must either login or sign up.