Forum › Sweet Days with a Boy discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Reminds me a bit of Watashi no Shounen. Which is definitely a good thing. We'll see where it goes from here.

joined Jul 20, 2020

Well, i know Dynasty uploaded het story years ago but, for now Its feels wrong uploaded that in here. I mean, there is mangadex for universal genre's.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Everybody bringing out their sockpuppets to ineffectually whine about the het tag without fear of meaningful reprisal.

last edited at Oct 14, 2021 9:53AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, i know Dynasty uploaded het story years ago but, for now Its feels wrong uploaded that in here. I mean, there is mangadex for universal genre's.

Well, it was nice knowing you. And I know that the pandemic has screwed up everyone's perception of time, but to say that it's been years since last week...

joined Jul 20, 2020

Well, it was nice knowing you. And I know that the pandemic has screwed up everyone's perception of time, but to say that it's been years since last week...

Its not like' i'm againts it or anything, but it just feel the wrong place or something like that.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Ishaq21 posted:

We've been over this. There are plenty of other places this discussion may be had, like in the Help thread. Your account has been banned. Take care.

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Thank u to whoever upload this but i think it's not the right site to upload het. Nobody would read it here. Not even me

Its cute so far so I will be waiting , thanks for the work Daphie!!!!

LOL

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

just gonna say, i'm enjoying reading the thread just to see people get obliterated by the mods/staff.

To comment on the series, I thought it was also cute about how she just went and just opened up to this random cute boy, but also not really liking the reinforcement of "oh, he's a boy, so strong" bit. Boy is scrawny AF, the MC working as hard as she does would have more muscle than him.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Its nice so far but a bit too fast maybe? They got close very quickly but they are both very trapped people so maybe they just let loose a bit when they found each other

joined May 1, 2015

Man this series gets even more interesting as the chapters go on.
Now I see why young MC was/is a bit withdrawn.

No yuri no lifeZ
joined Oct 15, 2021

We need a solutions with this problem,
And if u think baning everyone who protest with this manga is a solutions, i dont think so.

This is our opinions ( also me ) so this manga is should not to be here..
Iwe dont hate this manga or the uploader.
I know this manga is good and also wholesome.
But this is not the right place..
If u know well this sites, u also know this sites is mostly yuri related only, this is one of our exclusive sites that only serving yuri.

So i just need your kind heart understanding.
This is my opinion about this,.
Thanks and sorry for my bad english..

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I love the decision to show this through Shida-san's perspective. We don't know that much about how Nagisa thinks yet(and at this point in the story, we don't need to), so showing a little bit through someone else is a great idea. The author also uses this time to set up the backstory of the POV character, while also establishing everyone's motivations. Great work all around.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Nah fuck the people hating on this just because it's het. This is cute af thanks for translating.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

No yuri no lifeZ posted:

We need a solutions with this problem,
And if u think baning everyone who protest with this manga is a solutions, i dont think so.

This is our opinions ( also me ) so this manga is should not to be here..
Iwe dont hate this manga or the uploader.
I know this manga is good and also wholesome.
But this is not the right place..
If u know well this sites, u also know this sites is mostly yuri related only, this is one of our exclusive sites that only serving yuri.

So i just need your kind heart understanding.
This is my opinion about this,.
Thanks and sorry for my bad english..

You're right, banning everyone isn't a solution. Don't worry too much, it's not going to be necessary. Rules are rules though, and we've been over this. If you wanna talk about it, talk about it in the Help thread. This is not the appropriate place. Your English was okay. Take care.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Once again cute chapter

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Despite all the controversy, I tend to appreciate the het story posted by Dynasty. This one is the same. I love the fluff and the relationship between the boy and the woman. Not sure about them falling in love (at least till he's of age), but I like that they unknowingly supported one another. I also hate Asian culture in general that put emphasis on a woman needing to be "cute" to be love. At the same time maybe it's just a synonym of what they really meant, which is the protagonist lacks of vulnerability and it's seen as a way to wall herself.

joined Jun 19, 2018

My age gap story that this reminds me of is Hoshikawa Ginza District 4
Age gap+ pseudo-incest parental relationship, personalities aren't the same though.

The main characters actually feel realistic enough that they remind me of various people I know irl more than characters from other manga. They also feel cliché at the same time though, which is a bizarre combination (I guess the irl people are cliché?).
They're both characters that are emotionally closed off, but I've usually seen romance where one closed off person is opened by a more open person. It's quite beautiful to see two closed off people opening up into each other instead.

I'm also a sucker for relationships that have some project extending beyond themselves, art and the like.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

when I was little, I always dreamed of being a wizard. But I couldn't fly on a broom.

Real talk. Who else here tried to fly after watching DBZ?

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

when I was little, I always dreamed of being a wizard. But I couldn't fly on a broom.

Superman (1978) for me. Thought all it took was a cape. (Thanks to Mom's intuition for pulling me back in through the window before I could leap.)

Edit: As a parent, I strongly empathize with Edna Mode.

last edited at Oct 15, 2021 3:59PM

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Superman (1978) for me. Thought all it took was a cape. (Thanks to Mom's intuition for pulling me back in through the window before I could leap.)

Crazy how some seemingly meaningless little moments are actually pivots in one's life where it could've ended or gone to shit, but it didn't!!!

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ydiwshq0rx
joined Jan 5, 2021

Seeing the story progressing so far , I don't think it'll go the romance route , subtext at best.

So im just going to my corner and punching air real quick

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

This might be the first time I've ever wanted a manga to stay subtext or less.

The characters acknowledging each other's bodies (he's strong or her arms are so thin) is worrying since I associate those observations with romance but I'm hoping that here it's just about wanting to care for others and be cared for by others.

I love the trio of friends in art club - even though they were introduced as archetypes, they feel real. And I just love the overall mellow feeling of this manga. It's hard to describe!

last edited at Oct 16, 2021 12:56AM

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I love the moment were he gains the motivation to help her, but is completely halted by his lack of knowledge in how to go about it. It's a crushing realization that always hits at the worst time. I've definitely had moments like that.

last edited at Oct 16, 2021 2:00AM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Seeing the story progressing so far , I don't think it'll go the romance route , subtext at best.

So im just going to my corner and punching air real quick

I disagree. I was on the fence, but no longer. To me, the last panel of chapter 5, "I want to be able to protect her as well", says this is gonna be romance between the two of them. Wants to be an adult, wants to protect her --> Wants to be her man, even if he hasn't realized it yet.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Cutee

To reply you must either login or sign up.