Forum › I Wanna Spoil Yoroizuka-san! discussion

joined Oct 9, 2011

...urgh so sick of this trope...

joined Jun 7, 2019

honey who tf in their right mind would rather date some dumb boy of highschool(when they are all idiots and inmature at that age) instead of a pretty adult lady?

Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

Geez, every time there's an SPB (Strategically Placed Boy) introduced in the story they think the girl will instantly act like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-wWTQ70NKE

I personally blame harems and that one girl in a shonen who suppose to be the main female mc despite getting overshadowed by a cooler female character later on and anime in general, but yeah this manga is way too yuri the dud just smells like a misdirect now if it was a long drama yuri series then I be afraid

6dc89f5c-43ac-44ad-a0d6-fe9ddf4f2fb2
joined Sep 2, 2021

He probably wanted her advice for his own girlfriend, like a gift for her or something... wait a minute, or is it that he's into her friend and wants advice and a plan to confess.

S
joined Jan 12, 2021

I love it.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

I know there’s a misunderstanding when she saw her girl with a another boy, but I felt Nobara’s heart break while confronting their situation. : (

last edited at Oct 8, 2021 12:18AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Geez, every time there's an SPB (Strategically Placed Boy) introduced in the story they think the girl will instantly act like this

I personally blame harems and that one girl in a shonen who suppose to be the main female mc despite getting overshadowed by a cooler female character later on and anime in general, but yeah this manga is way too yuri the dud just smells like a misdirect now if it was a long drama yuri series then I be afraid

Yeah, and just a way too obvious misdirect at that
For a tittle like this there hasn't been that much actual spoiling going on as well

Also, Denny, what kind of drugs? WHAT KIND OF DRUGS DENNY?

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

It's an overused trope yes but a stone faced ADULT acting like that over an insecure highschool girl? The gap moe is absolutely delicious.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I'm torn on whether to call this an idiot couple or not.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

OMG, THIS IS SO CUTEEEEEE

Lmfaoooooo omg this is hilarious and so true but this scene always cracks me up lmaooo

joined May 11, 2021

cliffhanger? check.
not getting to the point? check.
misunderstanding? check.
classic.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

It's an overused trope yes but a stone faced ADULT acting like that over an insecure highschool girl? The gap moe is absolutely delicious.

Yesss

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

As I figured, quick resolution with cute aftermath. So I'm happy.

Also fun that her friend is also gay.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Okay that punchline was really funny.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Yep that was to be excepted

joined Oct 2, 2021

October 13 2021
Peak Yuri was reached.

Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

Satisfaction is immeasurable and day is saved

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Spoiling intensifies.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Does this qualify for "Idiot couple"? I feel like it might.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Admittedly that was very worth it. They had lots of spoiling afterwards. Very cute.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

That was too adorable to be described with words

joined Jan 14, 2020

Does this qualify for "Idiot couple"? I feel like it might.

The kid's not an idiot; she figured out what was going on, right away.

OTOH wtf is the anatomy here https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_wanna_spoil_yoroizuka_san_ch08#10

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I love how this was resolved, and I also love how the Club President has a boyfriend.

Deux%20points%20d%c3%a9
joined Mar 31, 2021

Kurumi: there was an attempt

One day she'll get the bed

To reply you must either login or sign up.