Forum › Does It Count if Your First Time Is With an Android? discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Robot has yet to clean the house, need refund

That's what you get for buying a sexbot instead of a proper maid.

joined Jan 3, 2021

Can i use your translation to translate it to Vietnamese? Thank you!

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Just register your sexbot already you weirdo !! XP

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Really dig this story so far. It's cute and funny and sweet. I hope Tsuda-chan gets over her reluctance to register at some point.

joined May 24, 2014

Really dig this story so far. It's cute and funny and sweet. I hope Tsuda-chan gets over her reluctance to register at some point.

Register where? The site where she bought it is gone.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Can't she do both? Register her and kiss her every morning? Holding back is bad for her health.

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ydiwshq0rx
joined Jan 5, 2021

Dam the bot is living her best of life

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Ngl, I expected this to be rule34 but it's so wholesome

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Register where?

The sexbot's vagina.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

The creators of Nadeshiko are geniuses.

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

mmm progress

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

Register where? The site where she bought it is gone.

the 'fingerprint in her taco' register

last edited at Oct 8, 2021 8:38PM

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Oh how I wish I could be a big city OL who is 32 years old and has a vast wardrobe of well put together fashionable outfits while having a stay at home android wife

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I absolutely love the, "oh noooo, both of us want to passionately kiss and have hot sweaty gay sex but we can't because of [insert moral/plot-related/personal reason] so it looks like we'll just have to get horny, pine for each other, and fall in love more and more until self-control erodes away and we give into our desires!" kinds of plots. And it helps that this story is super super cute. You love to see it.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Its not for moral reasons- she hadnt ever even kissed someone before- so its just despite her age she is pretty innocent/shy.

last edited at Oct 6, 2021 9:29PM

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Plot twist: she actually just wants an excuse to make out with her every morning while still (not really) keeping her diginity intact. What other reason could there be, seeing as how if she registered once there's no saying she has to do anything else. Unless of course... she wants to? And she's afraid she won't be able to hold back?

Probably just cause she doesn't want anyone finding out she ordered a sexbot, but hey, a guy can dream

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

The author’s name is basically “steak dinner”. I love it

joined Apr 28, 2021

I LOVE THIS!! Very funny and sexy. I hope more chapters are put out soon!

joined May 1, 2015

Too bad about the QR code, I could use a robot assistant too.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

They come out once a month in Yuri Hime

I wonder if it's possible to register a QR code instead of generating one? Would be a total power move to send it to knight heron :D

last edited at Oct 6, 2021 11:27PM

joined Sep 2, 2018

Plot twist: she actually just wants an excuse to make out with her every morning while still (not really) keeping her diginity intact. What other reason could there be, seeing as how if she registered once there's no saying she has to do anything else. Unless of course... she wants to? And she's afraid she won't be able to hold back?

Probably just cause she doesn't want anyone finding out she ordered a sexbot, but hey, a guy can dream

While it's totally possible, that's not the way I see it at all. I definitely see it as the second option. The company that sold it to her was taken down. Whether or not they keep data on their customers is unknown, but it's totally possible they do. If the police manage to find a list of, say, all the addresses they shipped to, they could go to her house and investigate. If they find a sex robot, instant trial. Even if they DO wipe their sales data immediately after sales and leave no trace, there's always a risk a landlord or coworker or whoever will see it and report her.

At this point, she can still say under oath AND lie detector test, that she bought the robot by mistake intending to order a robotic maid, and was unable to return it because the website was down. The robot's registry would then show that she refused to register herself with the AI, which would give her case a lot more ground, since anyone buying it for its intended purposes would instantly want to unlock all its "abilities." The more she does with it ("that stuff" plus waking it up from its sleep mode etc), the more her defense is going to erode, in both ways.

Given this author's other works, I imagine the two of them will wind up making things work, but there's also the possibility the series will end with a Shyamalan-twist where she gets arrested, makes her plea in court, then the robot's logs show all the stuff she did do with it despite not registering, and she gets sentenced anyways, all played for laughs. But hey, at least she'll be "experienced" if she finds someone in jail?

Edit: It's also worth noting, she has no way of verifying that registered data will stay on the AI and not be sent to a server somewhere, giving hard evidence of her owning a sex robot.

last edited at Oct 7, 2021 2:49AM

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

Oh my fucking god did you get nerdsniped by the QR code too

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

They come out once a month in Yuri Hime

I wonder if it's possible to register a QR code instead of generating one? Would be a total power move to send it to knight heron :D

Sadly, QR codes don't work like that. They have some internal structure in the data to detect if a code is properly formed or not. Registering a QR code isn't really a thing, since the QR code's pattern itself contains the data.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I too want a robot to french kiss every morning

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That was quite the dream... :D

Have to love her reaction to Nadeshiko waking up, though. As much as she may protest, that's real affection there. ^_^

To reply you must either login or sign up.