Forum › Yamada to Kase-san discussion

joined Jan 8, 2020

God, please be a very kind sweet old guy and not a freaking creepy one

Nah... He's got a definite Bob Ross/Mr. Rogers kind of vibe going on.

My bet is that the silly clown character is actually the wise and observant type, he spotted the timid girl that couldn't muster the courage to speak up and he's here to make sure she gets her share of attention, too.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Man, am I glad that the jealousy/miscommunication arc is over! I'm looking forward to how Yamada and Kase's relationship grows from here on out.

Inb4 Kase jogs by on a whim, notices Yamada being lured behind the shed by an old man/clown, misunderstands everything in a fit of jealousy, and throws something heavy at the poor guy.

joined May 29, 2019

Man, am I glad that the jealousy/miscommunication arc is over! I'm looking forward to how Yamada and Kase's relationship grows from here on out.

Inb4 Kase jogs by on a whim, notices Yamada being lured behind the shed by an old man/clown, misunderstands everything in a fit of jealousy, and throws something heavy at the poor guy.

Chapter 24: Jail Time and Kase-san (Part 1)

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

^True story. " Your Honor, I just felt like his insides were begging to be on the outside. The curb stomps were just the full-service package."

joined Feb 18, 2015

That's UNTIL Yamada goes over to Kase's university festival and gets there right when Kase's roommate decides to do something about these feelings she's been having lately, totally catching Kase off guard and looking like she is ok with it until after Yamada runs away crying.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Kase has caught the Yamada face, complete with a flower even. :D

Also, that Takashima author avatar getting to ask a question... :D

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Nah... He's got a definite Bob Ross/Mr. Rogers kind of vibe going on.

I agree, but I can't help but wonder if Kase bonks clown-san on the nose if it makes a honk honk sound

joined Jul 17, 2021

kase-san's jealousy and overprotective-ness is really concerning. poor yamada literally cant do anything ://

last edited at Aug 23, 2021 10:15AM

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Feels a bit hopeful that there wouldn't be jealousy fits anymore. They've been taking turns at it since the beggining

last edited at Aug 23, 2021 3:35PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So, she'll think she's dating a teacher there I bet.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Roommate x rival side couple?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So, she'll think she's dating a teacher there I bet.

She may rationalize it that way eventually, but her gut is clearly telling her that Kase is gayer than a rainbow unicorn.

Roommate x rival side couple?

I'd ship that.

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

I love how the roommate unconsciously knows Kase's as straight as a rainbow lol

last edited at Oct 3, 2021 10:33AM

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Aight Imma say it Kaorin x Mao spinoff when?

joined Aug 15, 2021

wow, never realize so many people hate kase too in here hahaha. i thought roommate develop a feeling to kase but suddendly a curve ball to kase's rival bit a disappointed.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Think Fukami, why would you listen to some secondhand gossip when the woman in question is so overly doting on her “friend”. Believe what you see, not what you hear

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Think Fukami, why would you listen to some secondhand gossip when the woman in question is so overly doting on her “friend”. Believe what you see, not what you hear

But it’s two girls—how is that even possible?

Fukami already knows, but she doesn’t quite know she knows.

last edited at Oct 3, 2021 12:03PM

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Fukami already knows, but she doesn’t quite know she knows.

I'm thinking she might try to tail Kase to Yamada's university and see them kissing or something

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

If Kase was like "I'm going to see my gf" the misunderstanding would ease quick

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Is that a new potential ship I see?

If Kase was like "I'm going to see my gf" the misunderstanding would ease quick

To think that Yamada would be the one of the two to proudly openly declare the other her girlfriend...

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Wholesome old man
Hopefully these steps towards personal security these girls are taking stick with them

Maxresdefault2
joined Jan 31, 2018

I really want Fukami to find out soon, it'll be cool as hell. Also, Fukami x Mao, I'd ship it.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Getting more interesting there, I hope Fukami and Aikawa stay at least this relevant since the side cast in the series has always felt rather weak to me as far back as the high school days.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

wow, never realize so many people hate kase too in here hahaha. i thought roommate develop a feeling to kase but suddendly a curve ball to kase's rival bit a disappointed.

I don't think anybody here hates her. You can think somebody's behavior isn't right without hating them. She lets her jealousy get out of control. It's a thing she needs to work on.

As for Fukami, Honestly, Fukami and Mao have had side couple vibes for awhile. If Fukami has a thing for Kase at all, Mao is obviously the safety net that's gonna catch her when she misses the catch.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

That is true, with two girls all you can say is "Is there someone you like? I'll support you!"

Then when the one you would love if you weren't both girls finally agrees to get a boyfriend, you go looking for Truck-kun to start over. I've done my reading!

last edited at Oct 4, 2021 12:45AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.