Forum › Tsuki to Koi wa Michireba Kakeru discussion

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Wait how did this other person know what they said that night? ....Were their conversations being recorded?

That's creepy.

I think it was a 4th wall break gag? Maybe

joined Jul 6, 2020

Okay I gotta wonder, what part of growing up is suffocating? Is she only consenting to sex because she feels like she has to? I’m confused and worried

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Cornonthekopp posted:

Okay I gotta wonder, what part of growing up is suffocating? Is she only consenting to sex because she feels like she has to? I’m confused and worried

I think she's just talking about society expectations

joined Sep 22, 2021

Cornonthekopp posted:

I think she's just talking about society expectations

No, actually that might be referred to something happened between her time in Highschool and this point. Look at those scars, she probably was assaulted or sth

last edited at Sep 22, 2021 8:35PM

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

I was wondering if it was just her having a fantasy about her, but no it was real

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Wait how did this other person know what they said that night? ....Were their conversations being recorded?

That's creepy.

That other person appears to be reading the script; I'm pretty sure it's an "outside the story, characters slightly outside their roles" joke bit.

joined May 29, 2021

So we’re missing the middle of the story it seems.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Very hard to keep track of what's happening with all the back and forth

20220617_152146
joined Apr 2, 2020

Chapter 6 is just a blessing knowing how rare intimate moments are ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Loving everything you guys are working on rn. Thanks Gouma-Den crew <3

joined Dec 13, 2018

... anybody else feel it's a jank decision to skip to them being a couple?

Yesyes
joined Mar 17, 2020

i actually REALLY like how there was this kinda “skip”. most of the story up until now was just a back and forth about their troubles recognizing their relationship and how get around their likely internalized homophobia(or maybe just stubbornness lol). however, it’s written in a way where we don’t actually get to see the process in which they finally get together. of course, it seems pretty likely seeing as they already have this old married couple thing going on, but up until now it was never really “confirmed”. i think there’s this really cool theme going on where they, and by extension the story, don’t really need to declare their love for each other, it’s done through actions and feelings, not just words. by skipping the major conflict, it felt like chapter 6 gently put our worries to rest saying “of course they’re together now, have you seen them?”, implying there was no reason to even doubt in the first place.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

That's creepy.

That other person appears to be reading the script; I'm pretty sure it's an "outside the story, characters slightly outside their roles" joke bit.

Oh I completely misread this lmao thanks!

Lecture De Cendre
joined May 10, 2021

The moon is beautiful isn't it? Is that a drill?

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

These two are so adorable but I'm really troubled by the ending of the chapter before this.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

The moon is beautiful isn't it? Is that a drill?

I did a 'take' when I saw that. I was like, was that a confession? Did anyone notice it was a confession? What?

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Kind of hard to figure out what's on whatever her name mind, given things are told to us kind of all over the place.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Kind of hard to figure out what's on whatever her name mind, given things are told to us kind of all over the place.

If you're talking about what's on Kanoko's mind (the childhood friend with black hair), then it's meant to be hard to discern. There are hints that something happened in the past that made her change and was probably the reason why they broke up the first time. We will know about it in upcoming chapters.

Also bruh I have seen you complained twice now about how the story switches between past and present. Seriously, it's not that hard to follow the story and the characters, just pay a little attention while you read. And if you don't like it, move on.

Honestly, what's with the people here on Dynasty Scans and their needs to tell everyone their preferences?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

rubs her shoulder with the huge scar and then says it's nothing LIKE HELL IT IS NOTHING! O_O I'm almost scared to find out seriously

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

If you're talking about what's on Kanoko's mind (the childhood friend with black hair), then it's meant to be hard to discern. There are hints that something happened in the past that made her change and was probably the reason why they broke up the first time. We will know about it in upcoming chapters.

Also bruh I have seen you complained twice now about how the story switches between past and present. Seriously, it's not that hard to follow the story and the characters, just pay a little attention while you read. And if you don't like it, move on.

Honestly, what's with the people here on Dynasty Scans and their needs to tell everyone their preferences?

Well I mean, I like to say what's on my mind after a chapter. Saying what you think of a chapter and or discussing it with others is the entire point of having comments. Also the first time I complained it's more on my part being an idiot who has a very difficult time keeping track of who's who and what their relationship seem to be at X point in time because it's not in order.

The second though it's because it just makes me feel like I'm missing crucial information to get the idea of why she feels X Y Z way. And yes I could feel the same in a manga that has chapters in chronological order and that just hasn't shown a flashback that would explain why X Y Z is happening, but here because things are shown out of order I guess I'd except more to have seen what would've been considered a flashback in another way of showing the story. It's just that even if multiple things have hinted at her having something on her mind I don't have the slightest fucking idea what it could possibly be, and feel like I should have even a sliver of an idea after some hints. That's probably on me though, I'm assuming it's not that hard to form an idea on that and I just haven't maybe.

I don't dislike the manga, I wouldn't be reading it otherwise but it does give me a bit of frustration at the end of the chapters. The characters are cute, and the relations seem interesting so far even if I'm having trouble figuring them out, I just have some discomfort because I'm not used to being told stories out of order, but I don't think it's a bad thing really. I don't know if it's a good thing either, I'll make my mind about that when the story is over wether or not it enhanced or was a negative to my experience. I don't mean to say that it's shit when I express a bit of frustration over it.

Plus, man I don't remember what the fuck I said 6 days ago, i had no idea I already complained about that lmaoooooo

last edited at Sep 29, 2021 4:13PM

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

I like that this story has the same basic shape and character dynamics as Ise-san and Shima-san while having an almost entirely different emotional tone. It feels like these women have been through, and put each other through, a whole lot through the time that they've known each other. It reminds me a little of The Feelings We All Must Endure in that way (as a side note, who came up with that English title? It has nothing to do with the Japanese title at all).

Also, it feels a little unrealistic that one of four friends who were very close at one time would not know that two of the others split up and got back together. Maybe it's a cultural thing. In my circles of friends, that kind of drama gets around even faster than deaths in the family and marriages.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

It reminds me a little of The Feelings We All Must Endure in that way (as a side note, who came up with that English title? It has nothing to do with the Japanese title at all).

The scanlators. They literally explain it in the first chapter's credits.

Sans%20titre-1
joined Dec 19, 2020

It reminds me a little of The Feelings We All Must Endure in that way (as a side note, who came up with that English title? It has nothing to do with the Japanese title at all).

The scanlators. They literally explain it in the first chapter's credits.

Still not clear though, might wait for some more chapters to understand their choice

Sans%20titre-1
joined Dec 19, 2020

Btw let's hope there is no cheating backstory around the 20s

joined Jul 6, 2020

~messy high school queer emotions~

To reply you must either login or sign up.