Forum › Tsuki to Koi wa Michireba Kakeru discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

A day after reading the ending and I'm still speechless, I knew the revelation was coming but it was really dark and depressing, more than I anticipated, so I stayed a long time in page 145 just to "rest" my mind for a while, because my empathy was too high, I keep thinking about the people who were in the same spot but didn't have a "Shiori" or a friend... So even after the ending, I was really sad. Although it was a good ending, I needed one more chapter with just the two of them being happy ever after to heal.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT??????????? that's exactly what the author's pixiv is all about, just like othiym said, just one click on any update and you will get more than what you can imagine, and the fact that each post has like over 30 pictures it really makes you feel bad for having all that for free! Support the author please!

last edited at Oct 30, 2021 9:21PM

joined Jan 13, 2021

Thank you, I really liked this one.

Yes_pfp
joined Oct 30, 2021

This was pretty good.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Oh my god, one of the stories on her Pixiv has these two getting drinks with Ise and Shima and it is almost too cute for words.

Send it to Gouma-den >_>

joined Dec 13, 2018

[comment removed]

The impression I got was she tried to hang herself, fell and cut her neck on the chair.

That would make more sense than what I thought, yeah.

last edited at Nov 10, 2021 6:10PM

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Beautiful story. I love Kanoko's ^v^ face.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I wish there was an epilogue where they meet Mika again but as a couple. Whichever way it went, that is something I would like to see

To reply you must either login or sign up.