Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

SAYOOOOOOOO AHHHH so cute. That was cute hehe

Miku%20avatar%20(wattpad)
joined Oct 6, 2014

AHHHHHHHH MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAYO IS SO CUTE!!! But are those arrows... disappearing? What if they're meant to disappear once Mei finally falls in love? Oh man, I love this manga so much!

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I don't understand the people keep calling it a poly ending instead just saying it's a harem.

last edited at Aug 20, 2021 7:37PM

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Man I’m a little disappointed I don’t think we will be going to poly route with this latest chapter I was really excited for that route since we saw the teachers and stylist but with the new chapter I think it will be Mei and Sayo and although I like Sayo I like Rinna more but I also like the possibility of Rinna and Sayo Mei and Rinna is cute I will admit it in fact I like it a bit more than Mei and Sayo but my main pair is Sayo and Rinna but I’ve decided I’m going to stop reading this for a while and come back when there’s more chapter there is only two options either I will get disappointed again with a single duo route or I will be ecstatic with the poly route regardless if I understand these outcomes there’s less of a chance of being consumed by great sadness for not getting the route I like since I’ve already expected the outcome I least enjoy

I'm curious why you like Sayo and Rinna? Besides that one part that has not meant nothing to the story there's been no hints at anything between them. Honestly having them fall for each other would actually do more harem than good to the story. The author has done a great job showing that Rinna and Sayo love Mei and just her with all their heart. To then pull a 180 and say they live each other would lead to Mei questioning their feelings for her.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

thechampionmike95 posted:

I don't understand the people keep calling it a poly ending instead just saying it's a harem.

3 people in a relationship is still poly, whether it's reciprocated every which way or not, so...?

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I'm one of the odd ones that not wanting a poly ending. I feel it not earned, there literally not a single chemistry between Saya and Rinna beside the accidental kiss. And I know poly is the only happy ending for a triangle but I like it when the story end bitter-sweet, much more impactful and memorable. If this turns poly the story will become predictable and boring. Not that I hate poly but it have to be earned first.

NonExistent_Claire
joined Sep 10, 2021

This better have a Poly endgame
And yes Sayo is my favorite right from the start...
Still want poly endgame though

joined Jan 6, 2017

So Mirai's gonna be Mei's Maki?
Probably not, but it'd be fun I think

last edited at Sep 11, 2021 4:06PM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

So after Mei got to see monogamous and polyamorous love she now gets into it with someone on the "other end" of the spectrum: The StuCo Pres who is (presumably) ace~ I like it and hope that's where it's going

joined May 29, 2021

Liquid Snake voice: my sister got all of the romantic genes!

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh the president didn't know her sister was in the box? I was sure when she called out the date with that look that she knew what was up. I have no idea what the sister is planning.

joined Mar 19, 2020

So after Mei got to see monogamous and polyamorous love she now gets into it with someone on the "other end" of the spectrum: The StuCo Pres who is (presumably) ace~ I like it and hope that's where it's going

Samesies from the sisters outburst it seems like they’re tryna get her to love someone but I hope instead the other sister realises not everyone has to love like that.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Who uses hashtags like #wearetwins ???

Anyways very excited for Mei to figure out how to deal with her budding feelings for both Sayo and Rinna. Lots to look forward to in this coming arc where maki stuco president shows Mei how different they are.

I think it’s funny how literally every single chapter people start yelling “omg poly end is dead, now its Rinna confirmed” or “omg poly end is dead now Sayo is confirmed” even though it’s been like 20+ chapters (counting each upload seperately) of the author consistently developing all of their relationships.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Oh the president didn't know her sister was in the box? I was sure when she called out the date with that look that she knew what was up. I have no idea what the sister is planning.

Well, she might have suspected but still been startled by the outburst.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

MC be behaving like Modern Persona Protagonist

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Yoooooo are we getting AROMANTIC REPRESENTATION?

That's even more uncommon than ace rep in manga like this lol

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Part of me is just waiting on that incest arrow to show up lol

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^
I think the scanalators are expecting the same thing

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I really doubt they're gonna go there but tbh, I wouldn't mind that either xD

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

While Mai is busy with the Stu Co. President give Sayo and Rinna some individual time together so we can set up the poly relationship ending

joined May 29, 2021

You aren’t getting either. You’re naive if you think you are. It’s obvious this arc will end with her getting an arrow. Japan just doesn’t do the thing you want.

Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

They explained to me that in Japan, the twin born second is considered the older child! They said something like “First one in, last one out!”

When I saw that on another site I thought of this series.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

You aren’t getting either. You’re naive if you think you are. It’s obvious this arc will end with her getting an arrow. Japan just doesn’t do the thing you want.

Let a girl dream

Also seems weirdly harsh and aggressive lol

joined Jun 11, 2016

Let a girl dream

Also seems weirdly harsh and aggressive lol

They probably had a bad day? Or, and this is just my speculation, maybe they're tired of people having unrealistic expectations of manga and then when things didn't go the way they imagined, they trashed the manga.

Well, anyway, I don't really find that "harsh and aggressive", just a bit too direct.

Ngl me too.

joined Sep 6, 2020

Ngl me too.

Me three

To reply you must either login or sign up.